House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: House # 2 "More addictive than Vicodin".

Speedmonkey, I LOVE your banner. Seriously, I love it.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

*cough* Uhm. Anyway..

So, yesterday I told my family that I'm now obsessed with House. And, well I'm also addicted to CSI, but they knew that. So I told them, and they had a face-palm moment, afterwords they exchanged words like 'Oh joy she has another obsession...' and 'At least its educational' then my Mom says 'I watched a part of it the other day, a patient kicked House in the balls' then my Dad, 'Oh... well, somewhat educational?'

It was pretty funny. :p

:lol: House is educational, Chase taught us a very lame joke and Foreman teaches us snappy come backs :D

Speedmonkey, I LOVE your banner. Seriously, I love it.

Thank you. I happen to like it myself. Teehee.

Thanks for the welcome guys. And yes I have a new obsession myself. I just finished watching season 1 and i'm just addicted to it. After I got done watching it I asked my dad if he wanted to watch it and he was like "I'll only watch it when I catch it on t.v." and I was like "...but I have the WHOLE first season right HERE" and he just walked out of my room but whatever his loss.

There were episodes I didn't really care for and characters I don't like *cough* Vogler *Cough* Anyways i'm going to the mall again on Saturday so maybe my dad will be nice and let me get the second season. lol.

Just wanted to say that absolutely love House, its such a great program, especially Dr.House's one-liners are absolutely hilarious. And i cant wait til the new season starts here :)

And congratulations to Hugh Laurie for being made an OBE for his services to drama :D

I have now offically seen every episode of House...except for 6 episodes of the third season. lol.

I have to say that the 1st season is my favorite. I'm not really sure why I'm just leaning towards that one more. But however I did love certain parts in s2. The Cane breaking and that whole teenager who used strawberry jelly....

House: I think we have a neurological problem
Girl: There's something wrong with my brain?
House: Yeah

House's one liners crack me up. He may be arrogant but at the end of the episode I just want to hug him. Huge Laurie rocks my socks.

Congrats to Hugh on being nominated for Best Actor at the SAG nomination and also to House for being nominated for Best Episodic Drama at the Producer Guild Awards :D

Hurry up Tuesday!

Oh, I know I can't wait for Tuesday. For like the past 2 weeks I've been "Is it Tuesday yet! Is it Tuesday yet?" and I swear my dad's going to go insane. lol. I can't help it though this show is very addictive.

Congrats to Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison on their engagment! reported in People magazine that they got enganged over the holidays in Paris, no date was set.

Yay for them!!

..I didn't even know that they were dating? Huh. Well I guess you learn something new everyday.

Congratz to J&J.

I heard they were going to have sex again. Hope this isn't true though..

I'm a huge House & Cam shipper too.

Congrats to Jennifer & Jesse. I didn't even know they were dating. Aww that's cute.

speedmonkey, your banner made me think of Hate Me by Blue October, and now it is stuck in my head.

Thanks.

I hate you.

:D Just joking.

lol. Well that is were I got it from lol. The first time I saw Cameron and Chase I literally sat up in my bad and said what the...well let's just say hell. lol. I was like "They can't do that!" well they can but I just don't want to them to because I'm a house/cameron shipper myself.

Where did you read those spoilers at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back