'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~

zippy your avarat is very very very nice. but you didn`t write THE NAMBER :>>>> or you keep it only for your self :p i need H too. pls be nice and share with us the secret. promis i will not buy H tie, only will beg for one more unbutton button of his shirt :D

Wouldn't it be nice if a few buttons were left undone? A tie seems to..cover all the skin.. *ahem* :p
Awesome pics Pusher. My favourite will be all of em. :D Here are some of my own..

bldbroh5gg.jpg

I haven't seen this one in a while..
and two hotties are better than none.
If I had typed 'one', then it would either be Horatio or Mac but both of them are hot so I couldn't choose. :p

Sometimes, his shirts look so tight, I can imagine the buttons going 'ping!' Incredible Hulk style! :devil:

White shirt alert:

hayummy.jpg

Just look at him, standing there, all yummy! :D

Sometimes, his shirts look so tight, I can imagine the buttons going 'ping!' Incredible Hulk style!
As long as he doesn't turn green! :lol:

Wow Lucy that an awesome picture - I love that white shirt! :D

Like in one of those Fishermen's Friend advertisement. The lady eats the sweet and her blouse button opened with a 'pop!'. Maybe we should get H some Fisermen's Friend sweet. Then his shirt might go 'pop!' while shooting. :lol:

I LOVE Fisherman's Friend! Just bought a packet today! Guess what??? Something spooky happened to me today. I realized for 4 times already that I keep putting my hands on my hip, Horatio style! What's happening to me??!! Got possessed by H??? :eek:

Pusher...hmm...err...you know...H told me not to tell anyone his number...but I guess my sisters here are important enough to get H's love and protection too right?
So his number is...1438

1=I
4=Love
3=You
8=H (H being the 8th alphabet)

then close your eyes and he'll be there... ;)

...and although H looks good in everything he wears, I think he looks exceptionally good in green. :D

very nice pic Luce...

Glad y'all like it. I always like seeing 'all' of him like that! :D

H looked totally yummy in WFDF. :devil: I love how he walks - he's very graceful. Just don't run H. :lol:

Lucy, H mast run away form her toward US. and in the progres can keep unbutton his shirt :devil:

Oooh yes! I'm all for the unbuttoning of that shirt! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back