'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~

i notice that this forum 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~ is not good enough attendance. did people still don`t return from holidays or they no more love H :( :confused: :(
The whole Board seems to have been a little quiet over the last few weeks, due to the Christmas hols I expect.

A few of this threads' regular posters are still away I think ( IMS, Footyliz, HoratioAndMe for example).

No need to worry - we will always love H! ;) :D

And you'll never get rid of me.... mwhahahahahhahahaha.

I'm having a lack of posting here because

1) I dont' want to jump in conversation that is mostly just "ooh he his hot" "oo, that's adorable pic" "oo, nice pic"
Because you cannot call it conversation

2) since everyone else is posting pics, I don't bother. It's kind of... when you do it too much. It loses its... touch.

I've been visiting these boards through the holidays, but not leaving many messages because, like DAWACKO says, there's only so many times you can say that the pics of David are gorgeous etc (that's a given!) and it's not really conversation. Actually, I think it's called drooling! Well, whatever it's called, I've been enjoying all of them!

Oh! Where are my manners?! A very belated Happy New Year to everyone.

Unfortunately for you guys I seem to have permanent residence here! :lol:

I personally prefer the 'One Way Ticket' thread as I like to talk about other DC roles, and for me it make's it all very interesting in that respect. That's not to say I like too drool every now and then! ;)

Same here Tink.

No worries Ducky. It's understandable when you can't find a response for random comments.
I tend to get speechless from the pics so I don't really have a comment. :lol:

To make matters easier, I've spotted something in 'Invasion'. H was wearing a CSI jacket. I've
rarely seen him in one. He might have worn it in the episodes that I've missed.

invasionhinjacket1dj.jpg

He looked good in it. :p Looks alot more like a
cop.

nice pics guys.. I'm back now.. and I dunno what to say except I'm not a fna of Chelsea FC ehtier.. for me it's FC Barcelona all the way.. lol..

and I wanna eb that kid to... lol

Oh yeah. Dispo Day when Speedle got shot. Now I remember. I didn't even missed that episode! :lol:

PS: Good for you ImS.

you guys want a conversation. ok. i know that you gone hate me, but our Saint H have defect. i have boring of all repeat comments how much H is attentive, worried and dedicated. and therefore i enjoy when see post new pics and read slobbery comments. however this forums are made for fun. and you too have to offer subject for argument, not only watch sidelong and charge against us how many fools have hеre.

1. i don`t like when H talk to people without geting his glasses off. this is so rudeness, i like to see the eyes when talking to somebody, they said so much...
2. to often i see H go to the crime scene and after 10 sec hi is disappear without serious reason...
3. don`t like how hi treat sometimes his team. for example when one of them (Eric) lose his identity card.....absolute indifference. (or how roughly hi break with Rebecca)
4. when case is solved H talk to the guilty, and there is sometimes to many malice and irony...
5. .... Stetler and Yelina .... fi hi love her hi will never reconcile with the fact that they are a couple. hi did it after S hit Y (as i remember H chase Y this is was too fool )
6. always when the case is at a dead-end H make the right move, that not fair hi work in teamm and writers must give chance to the other character....
7. i think H must be more human (REAL), i know this is only a show but in the real word there have no such a saint people and sometimes his perfection is more than necessity

I can agree with some of that but not all... but we are all different paople and we are allowed to think different...

the fist one [1. i don`t like when H talk to people without geting his glasses off. this is so rudeness, i like to see the eyes when talking to somebody, they said so much...]
that's mostly when he is unsure if he talks to a 'good' guy or one of the 'bad' guys... if he knows it's a good guy or a victim or innocent he takes them off, or if he talks with someone who he really respect...

and yeah it's a show :) so I think that's why he always makes the right move.. but as you say they should let the other characters do that move sometimes..

These few days I've been watching CSI:M Season 1 again and it brought back lots of fond memories. The team were so much happier then, than now in Season 3. The dialogues were cool and injected with humor. H was more rigorous I'd say, compared to now. He did a lot of work, on the crime scene, in the lab, talking to people, very hands on. I miss that in H.

From the way I see it, he takes off his shades when he knows the person he's speaking to is not the bad guy. And yeah, I agree the way he broke off with Rebecca is just umm...I've always thought the scene with Rebecca can be done better and do her character some justice. I'd also like to see H make some mistakes and someone in the team points it out...life's like that isn't it?

...but then...we're talking about Saint H... ;)

ImissSpeed , zippy you are right with correct for my opinion the sunnies - (on or off) there really have meaning with who H talk (bad or goog guy)
when i start to whatch CSI:Miami Season 1, first plunder me very good work with the camera and operators trick. i was fascinated of the way camera go in and out when there was on foсus evidences or how it was happened the crime...little before the end of S1 i notice H...and bingo i fall in love.
but last series S3, i strat wonder to sympathetic H or to miss "old" H. too many change has became. i personally like SCI and H when there wasn`t involve private live parts of the characters.
for the question H/Y love..."interdict" love always attract...but writer ruin the idea...and the show is lost a lot...

but last series S3, i strat wonder to sympathetic H or to miss "old" H. too many change has became. i personally like CSI and H when there wasn`t involve private live parts of the characters.
for the question H/Y love..."interdict" love always attract...but writer ruin the idea...and the show is lost a lot...

COuldn't have said it better myself Pusher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back