'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sun

Thanks for the pic Pusher. Intense look again. And cool signature you have there.

Nice piccy Pusher! I really like that photo too. :)

I really love your banner too. ;)

zippy, in the past i love show "The X-files"....but....you know what happen...:<<<
to long time i don`t watch TV, i was protect my self form fascinate...but my mam tell me for new one cool show, and here i am. i was difficult to leave my first "love" but H just change me..toward good i hope :p
i am torn between Horatio and Mulder, and compromise is mix signature :>>>

here are some from me.. I know I've shown them before and that you probably have sen them many times.. but here you go anyway

wow

nice

lonley H
Ohhh nice ImS - where was the warning! You just can't show bare chest without a warning! :lol: ;)

Well tink.. ALL DC pics comes with an unwritten warning.. I thought you knew that by now... ;)

and Pusher.. great pic and your banner's awesome... love it,

Well tink.. ALL DC pics comes with an unwritten warning.. I thought you knew that by now...
:lol: Yeah I should know by now that when ever I come into this thread I should already be prepared! It still gets my everytime.

well, here i am again :> i`m so glad that you friends success to understand what i write. 10x for yours patience and agreement. that mean a lot for me.
and back to the topic 'Hot Horatio Caine : Sexy Saint H and the Holy Sun'
is H so look as black as thunder, because we can`t honour hi invitation for his own New Years parti ? :p
_1_
_2_
_3_
_4_

Great pics! Your english is very good Pusher. :)

Tinkerbell you say that you love pic 4. but our dera H is without tie. did Lucy steal it fro him and put it in his avatar ?! :>>>>> i thing we mast save money and make present for H and send back Y to knot it personally around his neck :pppp

Yep, I have his tie! :D
i thing we must save money and make present for H and send back Y to knot it personally around his neck ppp :p
What a sweet thought! I subscribe fully! ;)

Thanks Pusher for the pics. I love the last one. I think H doesn't wear tie or hardly...don't recall him wearing tie :confused:...only saw John Kelly with them.

Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~

I don't think H has ever worn a tie. Not even at Speed's funeral. :(

Great avatar zippy! :D

Tinkerbell you say that you love pic 4. but our dera H is without tie. did Lucy steal it fro him and put it in his avatar ?!
You have to be careful of Lucy she really loves them ties! :lol: ;) Who wouldn't?

Thanks Lucy. I thought of it for hours and made it in a few minutes. :lol:

I love ties on men too. I think the choice of ties shows the personality of a man. But even if H doesn't wear tie, it's fine coz then he gets to unbutton his shirt(sadly not completely though) :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back