'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Yelina should've stayed....i don't get how she could forgive ray so easily....leave her whole life behind and go brazil with him

Horatio may be leave the hammer unlock with hope someone to steal it. so hi can have new one :)

2. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

true love pusher...thats why horatio and her will never bee a coupple

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I really couldn't agree more. What the hell was that about! I would have chucked Ray off the plane and took H. :lol:

I mean I just feel so sorry for him, not just Yelina but everything I wish TPTB would just give him a break, now with all this baby lark I'm sure H will end this season on a real downer again.

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i know and i don`t woant they to be a copple. everything will be spoil. the whole idea is 'unshared' love and that`s why i like H/Y emotion. if they bicome a copple i will not watch CSI M like if writers "make" babys. i like firs the case and then half-expressed feeling. If everithing is ok it will be not interesting. only don`t like the way Y gone.... :( it can be make more good.

5. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Hey, I just thought about all the heaviness that H has to carry on his shoulders and thought why not we make the thread title in regards to that? As some form of support for him?

Like say, 'Hot' Horatio Caine #3~Walking the world with Saint H.

or well, something like that but better??? :lol:

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

:lol: She really should have done that! Or once they had taken off, pushed Ray out of the emergency exit without a parachute! :devil:

I also thought that '10-7' was rushed and I didn't find it at all convincing that Yelina would willingly leave with Ray like that. But, H manipulated that situation so that Yelina had no choice but to go with Ray. As soon as Ray Jnr saw his Dad, he went running to him (also unconvincing, having not seen him for 4 years), so Yelina had to follow. I don't think it had very much to do with love, more obligation/loyalty. When Yelina first saw Ray, she didn't look at all pleased to see him. She just looked confused and turned to H. She then hugged Horatio as if she didn't want to let go, both physically and emotionally.

Btw, I'm not 'shipping' here, just stating how I interpreted the end of '10-7'. :)

7. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yeah, the actions of H were very typical, totally unselfish, disregarding his own feelings for Yelina in order to do the right thing.

I also thought it was wierd Ray Jr was not even shocked he just shouted Dad and ran, as if this happens all the time! Also Yelina just went to him, not only has he pretended he was dead, he was also a druggie and cheated on her, I'd have thumped the guy :mad:

But DC was superb, it really looked like H was about to lose it and so shoved his glasses on real quick, oh how I wanted to hug him ;)

8. ImissSpeed

ImissSpeed Coroner

well that's just who he is.. and that's why I love him.. :D

I actually saw one tear in his eye.. and yeah.. he put them on faster than usual.. and you are not the only one who wanted to hug him there.. trust me :D

9. Lucy

Anymore final requests for the new thread name before we close this thread and open the new one? I can't decide which one to use, as they're all great! *thinks* ;)

10. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh no I am terribly uncreative, especially this late, I'm all out of ideas!

Ah we trust you Lucy, just go with one and you know us we'll all be here anyway :lol:

11. Lucy

:lol: That's good to know! I'll lock this now. Here's to the next 1000 posts dedicated to the great Horatio Caine! :D

Here's a link to the new thread.

*Locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.