'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~

As a new year resolution, I'd like to make a Prank Call..

*ring ring*

H: Hello?
Casper: Hi. Is your refrigerator missing?
H: Uhm...no.
Casper: Well, I hope your buttons are! *hangs up*

:p

it can be nice missing coat to be wrap around us like this way.... don`t you want to be the kid ...
What a cute picture! I think that was the little girl in 'Body Count'. DC always seems so nice to everyone he meets. May I ask where you found that picture. Thanks. :)

Casper, I think you've officially lost it! :lol:

As a new year resolution, I'd like to make a Prank Call..

*ring ring*

H (very drunk): Hellllooooo...?
Pusher: Hi. Need help for undress?
H : Uhm...yes...
Pusher: Well, i will do it for you, but after that can save your clothes for my self ?!
H: Mmmm.... do what you want ....just help me lie down in the bad ..
*drop the phone*

PS quest what more i will do to him :devil:
PS PS Lucy : http://www.tessaallenonline.com/FramesPage.htm
(i forgot to read the worning do not post from this side. mast i delete the post !?)

I think I've lost it too. Except, what AM I losing? :lol:
Probably my sanity! I'll just have a cup of tea and lie down.

:p

PS: I'm not a fan of Chelsea FC.

omg PUSHER that is so adorable...i remember him having a couple tears in his eyes. and casper...i hope your havin fun with the drunk h man. lol

PS: I'm not a fan of Chelsea FC.
Off topic I know, but what made you say that Casper? My brother's a Chelsea fan (I'm not). Were you watching the match today? It was just such a random comment! :)

Thanks for the nice pics btw Pusher. :D

PS PS Lucy : http://www.tessaallenonline.com/FramesPage.htm
(i forgot to read the warning do not post from this side. must i delete the post !?)
Sorry Pusher, I missed this comment of yours earlier. Thanks for posting the site where you got the picture from. I did see that it said not to take the pics without permission. Don't worry about deleting it this time, but in future, we shouldn't post pics from sites that don't allow their images to be taken without permission. Thanks. :)

i notice that this forum 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H~ is not good enough attendance. did people still don`t return from holidays or they no more love H :( :confused: :(

Oops sorry back from hols now! I still love H...always do :)
cute signature Pusher.

glad to see you back zippy :)
i was expectation that none will confirm his love toward H. and hi whole will be only for me :devil:

No way he's only for you Pusher...First you'll have to stand in the long queue...and that's like from Miami all the way to where...??? Outer space???

ok, ok i got it. i`m on my way to NACA :>
but you and me can make combine and kidnap H only for us. after that will divide week (one day for me, one day for you). still none becoming start understand what is going on and sabotage us. :p

PS in holidays will grant H to our Moderators, so we can continue read and write at this forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back