'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

Thanks for the pictures Zippy! Great Christmas Presents! Have fun over there in Malaysia! :) :)

Great pics Zippy, just what I need to start my Christmas day off! :D

Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sun

" Aww I adore that second picture of H!! Awwwwwwwwwwww......man seriously..I'm saying AWWW and the whole class is looking at me and I'm like "hello it's HORATIO" baha "

Aaaw that's so cute!!! I'm in the living room and my kids are running around, sometimes they come, look at the computer and go ' oh him again'. Exactly:-D, who else haha.

"Horatio Caine: So what do you get when a 6ft tall man lays down with a 3ft long rifle?
Calleigh Duquesne: Hot flashes. But that's just me."

Good quote. I really like 'the bullet girl'! Ofcourse H is the alltime favourite.... Great pictures y'all! TNX!
And very, VERY good thread title

Hello again! :) Back to work again for me. Glad you guys like the pics. A bit small though...

Those pics were lovely zippy! A belated thanks from me too. :D

Happy Christmas to everyone !!!

zippy 10x for those great pics :>>>

Happy X-Mas to you too Pusher. :D

I was bored and feeling kind of nauseous so I uploaded some caps. Don't worry, you can't see me, I can't see you. :lol:. These are from 'Stalkerazzi'.

Pleasure to meet you ladies..

Imagine this cop pulling your car over like this..

:lol:

Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & The Holy Sunglas

I would ImS, but I'll need to store up on my Imageshack first. :lol: Glad you loved em. :D

CSIsMANIAC there remains no more but to thank you fot this uploaded caps :>>
Don't worry, I can't see you, but can read you :ppp
i jast need a little break from HC, my heard will fly away.
i too faind awfully pics of H and later will post them.
problem is that here is big snow and weak net :<<

I have a question for you guys. I just watched 'Bunk' and Horatio says something along the lines of "Like my old man says, if you don't have a backup, you don't have a plan." This could well be a figure of speech, but has H ever mentioned his Dad other than that time? It would be an odd choice of words for someone who's 'old man' was never in their life as his bio suggests.

Imagine this cop pulling your car over like this..

:lol:
If a cop pulled me over looking like that, I would go weak at the knees! :lol: :devil:

I have a question for you guys. I just watched 'Bunk' and Horatio says something along the lines of "Like my old man says, if you don't have a backup, you don't have a plan." This could well be a figure of speech, but has H ever mentioned his Dad other than that time? It would be an odd choice of words for someone who's 'old man' was never in their life as his bio suggests.
Good question brittany! I vaguely remember that, and no, to the best of my knowledge, he has never mentioned his Dad. I agree it's a little odd that he used that expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back