~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

I was away for the weekend and what a pleasant surprise to find you here again wibble and thanks for bringing along great pics!

On H identifying with the killer, I think he does that when he knows the killers did what they did out of circumstances where they're actually the victims to begin with, or they had to kill to protect, etc. You know, not purely out of evilness. H understands the motivation behind their actions but at the same time killing is still a crime. I think DC acted really well, to show the subtle differences when there're so many complex thoughts going through Horatio's mind.

i to agree that H have somehow connection with the victim and suspect. for me this is because this is his profession and he have instinct to do it. his NY past too have take side for H attitude to the rest. he was maltreat by hi dad, and now defend all woman and children. but if hi don`t have this 'past' is`t normally again to do it. hi is a cop and his characters is this kind of white knight :)
i just finish to whatch S4 epi 15 and H again proved that he understand the suspects. understand them but charge them at the same time. for me hi want the rest to be like him, to take the right way...to not give at angry and revenge...this is wrong. in all S 1-4 he prosmis some guilty guys with 'noble motive' which is do murder to keep an eye on them independently if they are at the jail or not... this si one big part of H that i like a lot ..
i can show example form S4...1. when one lady kill her rape; 2. one yang boy too kill his violator and now in epi 15 H again show his fool understand toward serila killer...his past is 1:1 with H...and in the end of the epi H was provoker killer`s dad to hit him...only to prove that this 'monster' have 'strength' to reach out only kids....
hope u guys can make the mess of my thought :)

836.jpg

838.jpg

855.jpg

(S4 ep.15 )again H contemplate the ocean :)

Thanks for the post wibble :). Can't wait to hear your views on 'Simple Man.'

and in the end of the epi H was provoker killer`s dad to hit him...only to prove that this 'monster' have 'strength' to reach out only kids....
I thought that was a really powerful scene in 'Skeletons'. Definitely one of the most memorable of Season 4 for me. I just loved H when he put his gun down and invited the father to take a swipe at him. So strong, brave and controlled, in stark contrast to the father who was ultimately just a despicable coward.

by the way, i believe that we have talked about how H always hangs his head when he talks to people, i know we came up with a lot of good speculation, but i was wondering is there anyone that he lifts his head up to? i know that he looks a lot of people in the eye once he has known them for awhile, but is there anyone he raises his head completely to? im not sure if i have seen him do it

he has to in the episode in which Bob Keaton got killed. That really tall afro-american guy who tries to "threaten" H, as he tells him, that his brother will be in danger, if H digs deeper. It's kind of funny to see, how H is really *sarcasmon* impressed *sarcasmoff* *gg*

Lucy, zippy, Footy and everyone else - you're all welcome for the pics. Glad you liked them! :) (now, when could there ever be a pic of H that we don't like? ;) ).

Hey docfrog *waves* I knew there was someone I hadn't seen since I'd been back, and last night I realised it was you! Glad you are still here :)

Well, I am glad that what I was saying vaguely made sense (see, I shouldn't type long posts like that in the evening when I am tired :p ), and that I am not incorrect in judging H's character in that particular scene. Also, thanks to those who highlighted other scenes in other epis where Horatio identifies with suspects - I look forward to seeing those :) Aahh, what a wonderful guy...so good at his job, sympathising with the wrongdoers but knowing that ultimately, justice must be done :cool:

Oohhh, I can't wait for Simple Man - many of you have mentioned it, and it sounds great! :D though I have some more epis to go yet before I reach that one *is excited* :D

Pusher - thanks for posting those pics. I particularly like the last one (yup, 'cause he's dressed in black and you can see more of him ;) ). I wonder how much longer it will be before H makes it into my icon space as well as my banner space? :p Maybe I make new Horatio banner instead :)

Lucy and Footy - love your new avvies! :D

Thanks wibble re my avatar (made by Leela). I also meant to comment on Liz's new smiley avvy. Very nice! :D

Ah yes new avvy all thanks goes to Amergina, as far as I'm concerned a genius in H avvy's :D

I have to say that pic of H is one of my all time favs :) I also can't bring myself to change my banner though I just love it, the eyes, the glasses, the shirt looks great on him too :cool:

Yeah Wibs you know a H avvy is the way to go ;) But your Colin brings a smile to my face every time :)

Thanks Lucy love yours too.

Thanks Liz! :)
I also can't bring myself to change my banner though I just love it
I know what you mean. I guess we get very attached to them as we see them every time we post! I can't ever bring myself to remove mine. It's there for life, or at least as long as this Board exists and I am willing, able and happy to post here! ;)

It really is a lovely banner. Just love those two! :)

wibble said:
Oohhh, I can't wait for Simple Man - many of you have mentioned it, and it sounds great! :D though I have some more epis to go yet before I reach that one *is excited* :D

Some really great Horatio moments in that one. I know you'll love it!

Thanks Hummer and I have to say, that's an amazing banner you've got there. Heartbreaking, but beautiful nonetheless (very much like their relationship!)

:)

latterly i have see to many CSI Miami epi...call it full embezzlement and still wonder why H always go out with coat. he never get hot ?! or he is so hot that already don`t impression for the heat from outside :devil: and in S4 epi 16 did i only see that H have black t-shart under his dress? other thing that i can`t explain to me is why H crouch when he prepare for shooting ?! when i see him this way always make me smile :) H is a boss of the tema and this is normally to know theirs name, but how hi can remember all police officer names too . this part of him i like it, but i personally too difficult remember names...and that`s why wonder ?!

too many questions for this morning i will stop for now :D

PS Hummer great H/Y banner...i see it in H/Y sipper therad and just gaze at him more then 10 min :)

Pusher said:
latterly i have see to many CSI Miami epi...call it full embezzlement and still wonder why H always go out with coat. he never get hot ?! or he is so hot that already don`t impression for the heat from outside :devil:

:lol: Haha just had to laugh at that! Yeah, maybe he's too hot for the heat to take over.

Hummer great banner you have there. It is...beautifully sad.

Alright, I just watched 'Innocent' and it was awesome! :lol:. I really love this episode for some reason. Horatio was particularly emotional in this one and that's fun to watch. I especially like the part where he talked with Eric about the moonflower:

innocent-HNEric.jpg

Eric: You're not going to?
H: No, I have other things to settle. You do it.
Eric: Okay. Thanks for having my back H.
H: Always. *walks off*

*melts*

Stetler was doing a great job being the person everyone hates! :lol:

Rick: My job is not to make everyone like me.
H: Mission accomplished.

:lol: So funny!

I think the last episode of season two was beautifully done. The last scenes were great. It shows each of them, getting a call from dispatch. Then Alexx was there checking the body. Then the team walking on the beach. Amazing! I love it! :lol: :D

CSIsMANIAC said:

Rick: My job is not to make everyone like me.
H: Mission accomplished.

:lol: So funny!
:lol: I remember that quote, H cracked me up. Man, I love Stetler! Obviously not as much as H. :p

Nice picture Casper. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back