~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

thats cool! i dont have that program, but it sounds cool. i watch them on windows media player.

i don`t know form where to start my post. too many new replays have here :) i like this, HC therad is a live again :D

yes Casp 'Innocent' is one gerat CSI miami epi. all last epi from every S is the best :) i like too the way team come again in a new case - they all have sms to theirs GSM`s. well done, never importance what they have go through they must be ready for new case. for me the strong moment was when H send Y and S to theirs vacation and H tell S that Y love champagne and red rose :) so sed and so magnanimous...

and for 'Crime Wave' this is too was cool epi. i like most the part where H save all peoples in the strong-room in the bank. even he take one wounded woman in his hand to carry here in the safe place. as i remember in the end they have find her husband in mine(bomb) building...i will never forget H grin when he go off the building alive :D

<font color="greenish">Lucy</font> this caps from 'Crime Wave' H/S is this the moment when H tell to S : "If u hit her again i will kill u ?!"

when i mention S want to say that i like his characters in the meaning he is a 'bad' guy and the writers are do his presence very well. in everyone show must have one guy like him. hi somehow supplement the rest characters. ones S say that his job is to be hate and it`s a truth. noone like the inside section. but if was`t S we never will know how much is patient H.

DaWacko thanks for this sweet pics. u make my morning :D

lucy, how do you take screencaps? do you have to wire your computer to the tv? or you watch an ep on your computer and freeze caps??

there have 2 ways to make screencaps. one is if u have own CD/DVD with CSI miami tie together the TV and PC after that use specially program for screencaps and ur ready :) the 2 one way is to find in the net allready done caps and to likn them in ur post. but i must have permission from the author of the side .

pabzi u have ur account in http://img.photobucket.com/ when u like someone pic or cap u upload it in there and Bingo. but the size must be at less ( "<") 450/450

sorry for my repetition <font color="greenish">Lucy</font> i see that we have post at the same time :(

pabzi media player screencaps?

Making a screenshot (aka screencaps, screen capture).

Some software has buildt-in tools for taking screenshots, others don't. Programs such as PowerDVD and WinDVD has this feature.
As most people use Windows Media Player, I'll base this guide on that program.

There are 3 things we have to keep in mind when creating screenshots.

1. Turn off video acceleration. Don't worry about why, just do it!
- In Media Player, click "tools -> options", then choose the tab that says "performace". Move the slider under "video acceleration" from Full to NONE. Click OK.

2. Capture the image.
-Play the video you want to make a screenshot from. When you see a good picture: press the PrtScn/Print Screen button (it's located above the Insert button on your keyboard).
If you have a hard time getting a good picture, pause the film first and then click the button.
It looks as if nothing happens when you click the button, but the computer now saves an image of your screen.

3. Save the image
-Launch your favorite photo editor and
a. open a new window (ctrl+n or file -> new)
b. paste the copied image (click ctrl+v or choose Edit -> paste).
c. Edit the image, remove whats outside the video-screen... or just save it the way it is. Always save as JPG or GIF.

4. Undo step 1.
-when you're done with the screencaps, repeat step 1, but move the slider back to "full".
This is the best setting for most computers.

Lucy, you may have just solved a problem I've been having taking NYPD Blue caps. :D

thanks pusher :) you are always helpful. it sounds complicated.
i might try it. sometimes i cant find good caps on the caps sight.
H looks great while moving in an ep and also in pics. seeing H anytime is always fun. i gotta make more time for miami. been catching up on vegas :)

brittany0710 said:
Lucy, you may have just solved a problem I've been having taking NYPD Blue caps. :D
That's good! Glad I could indirectly be of some help. :)

Pusher, thanks for the extra info. I didn't know much of that!

Ouh! See! Who says this website is not educational!? I learned that caps can be captured from DVDs. Sadly, I don't have any DVDs! :lol:

out of topic again and will break one rule ...

Casp if u don`t have DVD this is not problem for screencaps... u only must have TV-tuner on ur PC (to have right to watch TV through ur computer - TV-cable go right in PC port ) and can save every one epi after that to make screencaps as Lucy`s said or my way...

the other way to have all CSI Miami epi and caps can`t tell because will have BAN for this forum :(

OT:
:lol: Okay. I got ya. I'll give it a try and if it's succesful, you'll be the first to know.

Oh and your PM was really sweet. Thank you for understanding :) ;).

*End OT, waves at Mods!*

hey guys u mast see CSI NY S02E07 there too play H :)

WOW H and NY and rain i can`t withstand it :D so well H fit everywhere he go. so gentleman with all ladys :devil: and a little too nervous with the bad guys. i really keep amused all of this epi . somehow out in NY street H`s voice lose his deep-drag effect but may be just because there is more noisily :devil: and in the end of this epi H call the boy what hi promise to find his mother killer..so so H always execute all waht he said:)

for my regret H is without his black coat ... hope soon writers make other crossover Miami - NY or LV

thumb_CSINY_207_044.jpg

CSINY_207_751.jpg

wet

sweet

concent

cool

PS and CSI NY have more nice music in the begining of there`s show :(

I really like the last one. Hehe, he looks like a different Horatio there. Has that playful look about him :lol:.

Wow great info, I may try making my own caps!

That second last cap is really funny, he is really staring at Stella :lol:

And that shirt, I have one just like it with brown stripes :rolleyes: I love it, I wonder why :cool:

I wonder if he sees ants in the 2nd pic... :D :lol:

Lovely caps from 'Manhatten Manhunt'. I really enjoyed that episode and loved Horatio's scenes with Stella. I don't mean this in a 'shippy' way, but they had great chemistry! :D

great pics pusher. didnt see the ep. what music is on ny? never saw it yet.

Wow, great pics Pusher - thanks for posting them. Now this NY crossover epi looks interesting - when does it appear (I mean, which season?). So I can look forward to it :)

I love H's shirts - though I think that's first time I see him in brown-striped one. I wonder where he gets them from? :p

Speaking of chemistry Lucy, you remind me with your comment of Cross Jurisdictions, where I think Catherine and Horatio had chemistry too (though I don't mean that in a shippy way either). I just find it interesting how characters from the different teams (especially Horatio now :devil: ) interact with those CSIs from other teams. And yep, I agree with whoever said let's hope they make another crossover soon :) I enjoyed Cross Jurisdictions, and the NY one looks promising too :D

Ohh, and another thing...I notice for the first time the other night whilst watching 'A Horrible Mind', how cute H looks in the opening credits, I mean this shot in particular:

Puppy eyes

For some reason, it just suddenly hit me...those eyes *sigh* :D now why didn't I notice it before? :rolleyes: See how unobservant I am? :p Geez, I really am blonde :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back