~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Oh I love it when the hair flies away, I was just commenting this to my housemate the other day and she laughed at my obsession :rolleyes:

Great picture Luce made my morning!!

As for the premium member thing you have to go to the admin thread, I think it is all in there ;)

Great to have you back wibsy :). Your thoughts on an episode are always refreshing to read.

ok this is really random but i only just found out that kim delaney was in nypd blue. did anyone else know this?

Yes, I really liked her in NYPD Blue. :)

It's not a problem, but we try to keep non CSI:Miami David Caruso related topics in the DC thread here. This thread is really just for Horatio related discussion (and drooling!). :D

It can get a little confusing distinguishing between the 2 threads otherwise. :)

(and drooling!). :D

Oh yes, much of that! :D

Anyways, here I bring some caps from 'Kill Zone' (which was the epi I got up to before I abandoned you all :eek: )

Mr Light-Blue Shirt (I bring this one especially for Tink, wherever you are - I know how much you love his sideburns! :D ).

*giggle*

Slightly wind-ruffled hair

Mr Dark-Red Shirt (yup, sexy sideburns again :devil: ).

Mad Scientist Horatio

All in a day's work

I have to say, I really liked the ending to Kill Zone, where they show H in slow motion. You can see he's really pleased he and the team have caught the killer (before anyone else got shot) and justice has been done. Whooo! Go H!
discosmilie.gif
discosmilie.gif
discosmilie.gif

Enjoy the pictures guys! :D Now I go to watch 'A Horrible Mind' (finally!) - I be back with thoughts tomorrow :)

Oh looking forward to it Wibs!!!

I'm a fan of the drooling too ;)

As for Mr Dark Red shirt, absolutely love this shot, I love this colour on him but hasn't worn it since season 1 :(
And the fly away hair ;)

The smile the end is adorable, I love Kill Zone :)

Great pics wibble - thanks for posting. I love your episode summaries. They take me fondly back! :)

wibble said:
Mr Light-Blue Shirt (I bring this one especially for Tink, wherever you are - I know how much you love his sideburns! :D ).
*picks herself up from the floor* wibble you have made my weekend! :eek: :lol:

I love the ending of 'Kill Zone', H was great and it did really feel satisfying they caught the killer.

is saw 4x05 last night! great ep. it was very well done. H wasnt in it much, buit i liked how they showed the story from everyones side, then H came in and interfered. very cute.
i saw there also how much he loves his team.

wibble u miss so much in this thread. i`m so happy that ur come back again :) wllcome !!! :D i have ask DaWacko why she steal the key for this door from u :p

i always love to talk for S1 epis...'Kill Zone' is one of my fav epi..and u post cool pics form there :) hope more often to visit us :)

for my regret H don`t do glasses trick around his neck any more...and don`t often dress off his coat.. i like all of his shirts in S 1-2...this stripe define are not my fav...and his is more young, who can`t like him :)

I have to say, I really liked the ending to Kill Zone, where they show H in slow motion. You can see he's really pleased he and the team have caught the killer (before anyone else got shot) and justice

but now in S4 the team si so much torn by division (disunited) i miss this one form S 1-3...and define u make my day with ur comment for 'old' epi...

it`s always cool to see H show his emotion and satisfied form his work...look more human..
now in S4 have some epi where the miami team can`t solvable the case..just because of bureaucracy..f..c but this is the real life...

but i have notice that in all Miami S they show H stand alone in beach or quay just contemplate the ocean...i like this part of him very much...i personally like to whatch at the stars at night...it feel so calmly..u can arrange ur thinkable...

don`t understand me wrong all S are good, but the writes have put into place a lot of personally stuf in the show and this is not my type...
but the goog news is that in evry next epi the quality of vison and interior is better :) more effect and more H heheh

Oh Pusher, blaming me that Wibbsy isn't here :p

Well...sometimes she just deserves to sit back at home in Misc :lol:

Anyways.. Guess what guys is on TV tonite :D
Doh, CSIM but what eppy?

NOTHING TO LOSE! WOOFRIGGINHOO!
And best part... THEY HAVEN*T CUT IT LIKE THEY HAD WITH "CRIME WAVE"! :D

*does a little dance*
So now I need to check out do they use the same version than UK did :D

DaWacko said:
Oh Pusher, blaming me that Wibbsy isn't here :p

Well...sometimes she just deserves to sit back at home in Misc :lol:

Hey lady, what's that supposed to mean? :p Speak for yourself, Miss Pure Evilness - if anyone needs to be locked behind Misc door, it's you! :eek:

:lol:

Anyways, thanks for the welcome back Pusher! :) It's good to be here again :D

Yes, season 1 has been great so far (pity I haven't had more time to watch more epis though). Watched 'A Horrible Mind' last night, which I quite enjoyed, as there were two cases, and a couple of dead ends before we found out who killed the professor. Here are a couple of nice H caps I found just for fun:

Mr Cool

Mr Cool #2

'A Horrible Mind' was an interesting episode for me from a Horatio point of view, but I'm not sure if I can explain why very well (but I'll try).

See, though he found out that it was the girl (student) who did it, during the end scene when he was interviewing her I got the impression that although H knew she shouldn't have killed him, he felt something for her because he knew she killed him for what he was doing to her (made her an experiment). I sensed there was some understanding on Horatio's part, that it was hard thing for her to put up with, which I felt from the way Horatio looked at her during the final shots, like this one:

I feel

Though I first sense there is something going on emotionally inside him at the beginning of the scene:

Hmmmm...

Anyway, hope you can see what I'm trying to say here, and I like this side of Horatio we see coming through, where he identifies with the killer (am I allowed to say that?). I think it's a side of him I've yet to see, and it's nice - adds another facet to his wonderful character :D

But perhaps I'm wrong, and he is just glad (as always) to have achieved justice and put the killer behind bars, and actually doesn't feel anything for her at all. *hopes she got her point across* :lol:

*listens to Chronicles of Narnia soundtrack*

And, here are a few more pics I thought you all might like :)

Thinking

Puppy eyes

The hotness

Enjoy :D

but i have notice that in all Miami S they show H stand alone in beach or quay just contemplate the ocean...i like this part of him very much
I like it when he does that too. He has a far away look in his eyes, and I like imagining what he must be thinking.

Ducky, I really hope that you get to see the NTL uncut version. That final scene is so worth waiting for. :D

Otherwise, you'll just have to come visit when you're next in the UK! ;)

EDIT: wibble, I think we must have posted at the same time! Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for your views and your pics once again. I definitely felt too that H had some degree of sympathy with the student. I really must watch some of S1 again. You are inspiring me! :)

Yeah I can see what you are saying Wibble I agree this is what I thought.

It kinda ties back to the scene where he was saying to Ned:
"Don't you think a human being should have more value than a research paper"
He seems disgusted that the professor is pushing the students, and he ended up dead partly due to his own fault.

But while he may have sympathy with the girl what she did is wrong and she has to take the consequence of that, there has to be justice for H, it's what he lives and works for.

There is a very similar scenario with a killer in 'Forced Entry' you get the impression he sympathesises but justice must be done :)

Oh and Wibs the pictures are great, great to have you back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back