~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

CSI_Grissom said:guess what guys, H comes here and reads what we have to say!
:lol:

omg CSI_G you almost killed me with that comment! :eek: My heart's weak. It doesn't handle well with that kinda joke. :lol:

I agree that the women who work closely with H admire, respect and trust him greatly. That's why their interactions seem so open, honest and trusting.

Greapt pics Casp, especially love the first and the Fratio ones. :)

Hehe, that was I thought of the first pic too. Something about the eyes........ :rolleyes:

Casp that first picture is absolutely amazing, I'm so glad I was sitting down :D Those eyes are incredible!

And Lucy since when did you become 'Miami Day Shift' Moderator?? that is very, very cool, I love it :)

Footyliz said:And Lucy since when did you become 'Miami Day Shift' Moderator?? that is very, very cool, I love it :)
Well, after the 'Premium Membership' was introduced along with the Board updates, us Mods realized we could change our titles! Pusher made a joke a little while back about me doing the 'day shift' on the Forum and Thumpy doing the 'night shift', depending on which time zone you're in of course! ;) So, we thought we would adopt those names. Glad you like it! Just a bit of fun, but it kinda made us smile! :D

I think HaM's title is great one too :lol:

And Luce, for me those titles for you and Thumpsey suits well ;)

zippy said:
CSI_Grissom said:guess what guys, H comes here and reads what we have to say!
:lol:

omg CSI_G you almost killed me with that comment! :eek: My heart's weak. It doesn't handle well with that kinda joke. :lol:

I agree that the women who work closely with H admire, respect and trust him greatly. That's why their interactions seem so open, honest and trusting.

Greapt pics Casp, especially love the first and the Fratio ones. :)

sorry zippy! :lol:

lovely pis everbody! thank you for the pillow alerts, it sure is a good thing i am always sitting down when i come here! :lol:

by the way, i believe that we have talked about how H always hangs his head when he talks to people, i know we came up with a lot of good speculation, but i was wondering is there anyone that he lifts his head up to? i know that he looks a lot of people in the eye once he has known them for awhile, but is there anyone he raises his head completely to? im not sure if i have seen him do it

DaWacko said:
I think HaM's title is great one too :lol:

And Luce, for me those titles for you and Thumpsey suits well ;)
Yes, I've only just noticed HnM's one! :lol: Yours suits you too Ducky. Not sure why, it just does! :D

CSI_Grissom, H has to look up to Stetler and Frank as they are taller than him, but when he's speaking to them, he still seems to look at them on the same level, for example...

CSIM_307_130.jpg

Just love the intensity! :devil:

Ouh, so the weird names were due to the Premium Membership thing. I thought the Moderators had gone on a strike and went against their usual, bleak 'Moderator' names :p. Nice, I like them.

LV is definitely the Forum to go to for snacks! :D

Anyway, a Saturday picture - love the hair in this one! :cool:

tn_hhsb.jpg

*waves* Sorry I haven't been in here for...ages :eek: Real life has been keeping me busy, but I've really missed this place :( I think I try to bring Kill Zone pictures later as a 'I'm back' present :) Argh, I've missed so much, and we're on a new thread too! Well, I'm glad you've all been keeping the Horatio love alive whilst I'v been gone :)

Nice picture Lucy! :D Just what I need on a Saturday morning ;) Which epi is that from?

So great to see you back wibble! :D

That picture is from 'Spring Break'. Season 1 yumminess!
cool.gif

Awwww the hair!!!! Love that picture Lucy :D It's about time that I post some H screencaps again... later ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back