~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

I'm not much of a Stetler fan and when H stood up to the guy, I was like 'Oohhh, Rick's in trouble now!' Go H! I have to admit, they spice up the scenes :p.

Thanks Tink ;).

I know what you mean. I remember when I watched 'Crime Wave' for the first time, Stetler and H's scene was awesome I was sitting on the sofa shouting 'Go H'! :lol:

Man, was H pi**ed off then! :eek:

Very pi**ed off indeed! :devil:

CSIM_307_130.jpg

CSIM_307_131.jpg

Wow, great caps there Lucy - H looks like he wants to knock that guy's block off! :lol:

Speaking of Crime Wave, for whoever is in the UK (I know Tink and Luce are), Channel 5 are showing it again next Tuesday (14th March) at 10 p.m. Though for some reason, it is showing as being on for an hour and 20 minutes - is it an extended episode or something? :confused:

Anyway, I hope that's helpful :)

:lol: Yeah. It seems like Rick here, brings out the bad guy in H. It's interesting to watch his face because you can seem to detect that anti-Stetler look! :lol:

It's alot like the Hagen and Calleigh moments. Someimes I just wanna punch the guy! :p

Casp love your comments on 'Innocent' it is my absolute favourite Miami episode, it has evrything and the music is superb :)

Love that quote too and also:
"The Man you need to apologise to Rick just left the room" :lol:

I also love it when H stands up to Stetler and he backs up with hands up showing he is treatened when all Horatio does is step forward and speak low, so funny :D

wibble said:
Though for some reason, it is showing as being on for an hour and 20 minutes - is it an extended episode or something?
It's an extended episode (90 minutes). I remember when I first saw it, I didn't realise that it was that long, luckily the UK showed the whole episode, I think in some countries they cut out some of the end. :eek:

Great pictures Lucy, I do love that scene. I also love the scene with Eric towards the end with that gorgeous natural laugh the H does so well. :D

Yeah! I really got hyped up over that scene where Stetler felt threatened. Now if only someone would kindly post the caption of that scene.. *eyes Lucy* :rolleyes:.

I was just thinking now if you were a girl[presuming most of you here are!] and then H approaches you like that. All demanding and forecful. Then he says, "I want you, to go on a date with me. And you better say yes". :lol:
And if you say no[presuming most of you will], he'll keep coming forward and force you! :eek: Scary!
I thought of this with Tink in mind because I remembered she said something about liking it when H gets all forceful. When he tells her to sit and bake the next batch of cookies later. :lol:

Ah Ducky what a nice present am looking forward to dreams now ;)
So many clear shots of those amazing eyes this week, just adorable :p

Oh I love the season 4 stripes, his shirts just get better :cool:

CSIsMANIAC said:
Yeah! I really got hyped up over that scene where Stetler felt threatened. Now if only someone would kindly post the caption of that scene.. *eyes Lucy* :rolleyes:.
:D Well, I've taken some screencaps from that scene in 'Innocent', so here's the dialogue, with caps to go with it!

H: Rick, this is an unwise course of action for you.
Rick: Is that a threat?
H: Just remember what I said.
Rick: And another criminalist will be doing this investigation.

:devil: Ah, good times. Season 2 was just fab! :D

Thanks for those great caps Ducky. Love the first pillow one. His eyes look very dreamy there. :)

Ahh! Thank you thank you Luce :D. Count on you to post accurate captions ;).
Haha! I love that 'Is that a threat?' pic! I think H stepped up to big bullies when he was a kid. Rick is at least half a head taller. :lol: And that last pic is hilarious. Stetler is taunting H!

Season Two was definitely great. :rolleyes:

Ants! I knew it :lol:. Great pictures Ducky.

lucy, how do you take screencaps? do you have to wire your computer to the tv? or you watch an ep on your computer and freeze caps??

You're welcome Casper! :D

pabzi, I do the latter - if I play a dvd on my pc (the program I use is called 'Power Cinema' and it came already installed), there is a 'snapshot' function. All I do is pause the frame, and click the 'snapshot' icon. The cap automatically gets saved to 'My Pictures' and then I choose the ones I like best and transfer them to my Photobucket account.

It's alot more straightforward than I thought it would be, but it is a good program, so I was lucky to have it there already to use. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back