~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Here's that 'Do you expect me to believe that?' look! One of my favourite Horatio expressions.
cool.gif

tn_hhextreme4.jpg

:)

wow! now THAT is what i should wake up to every morning.

haha im soo sleepy. and i just ell out with my best friend. so yeah, needed some good comfort stuff haaha

*thinks* Heh, I should probably get myself a H icon now that we are reaching our 4000th posts. Gah, we should be proud H-fans. We've progressed drastically since the time we started with quite a few people.

Here's to lighten the mood (and to lure back those good 'ol H-fans back in the day) :lol:!

Cool H
H: Don't make me go down there again!

:lol:

Wow thanks Lucy & CsisManiac for the great pics. What a way to start my day.

:lol: Very funny L2MS. You have definitely cheered up my afternoon! :D

Thanks for the pics too Casper. :)

hehehe

Oh it's a good job Ducky isn't around that pic had the distinct air of Horatio close to running, and that's not a good thing ;)

As for me I loved them, freat pics thanks folks, just nice to go to sleep with :p

WOWWW!! Picture fest in here! :D

Yes Pusher scenes with H and Madison are really sweet. We need H and his family again. :rolleyes:

That's for all the pics and so...we need to go rescue Saint H...and we're queuing up.......

What da heck are we queuing up for??!!!!! Let's RUSH or FLY or BEAM there with our super powers and get him out of the quicksand of S4!!! :eek: :lol:

Haha! He's bad! Ahaha! Really, really bad! Haaa... *dries tears* What captions! :lol: :lol:

i`m wonder to write spoiler or don`t write spoiler for this epi. 'Shock"... but my mind is too tired and will put a little spoiler warning ...

...........spoiler.................

til now we have 'The Bold and the beautiful' plot in CSI M show and 'star wars' view at all CSI M building. well the continuation is part of 'The Lord of the Rings' :D

One ring to rule them all
One ring to find them
One ring to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them

for this guys who don`t already guess why i start this subject for the Rings, will give a little explanation :p this morning i was go in one wedding, but the guards to quickly take me off from one tree from where i was try to make clean shoot and in the end only succeed to take this pics :) i know that some of u will like them, someone won`t, but this is H... the one for who with months was dreaming to see with dress-coat and necktie (before this absurd in S4)... :lol:

well Ladys it`s urs wedding and others H pic time. enjoy or not it`s all ur decision :p

HE LOOK HAPPY !!!

will they say : "I do" :confused: won`t tell :devil:

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5
pic 6
pic 7
pic 8
pic 9
pic 10
pic 11
pic 12
pic 13
pic 14
pic 15
pic 16
pic 17
pic 18
pic 19

PS zippster if u want can write comment for this photos, i love ur sense of humour :D

Nice pics Pusher - thanks. He does look very handsome, but hey, we always knew he would, didn't we? ;)

He was so droolable in the end!

I looked away when it was Aerosol on but when H... awww, cuteness!

well it`s truth that in the end H look so so handsome, charming and sexy... most like the way the wind ruffle his hair and.... OMG this smiles and grins :D ....at one moment (where was only H at the monitor) i forgot that i`m mad at him and this is his wedding...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back