~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

dear god. i just watched "Shock"
i have to say. i didn't like horatio in it at all! and that is a first for me.
i've been watching the rest of S4, telling myself he's still the same old horatio. but emphasis on the old.
he looked reeeeeally old in that eppy. i was a bit shocked at it (haha pun not intended)
so yar. rampage better be a whoooole lotta H goodness

H needs a holiday, poor thing. He really hasn't been himself this season. :(

HnM, S4 has put me off posting here a bit too. Let's hope S5 brings renewed hope. The last 2 episodes of S4 look pretty good, as I think we're going to see H enraged. I like angry H!

tn_afterthefall.jpg

:devil:

Man, making use of people is just evil. Yeah, I think I'll stick with this word 'sCamcer'. She scams people!

*shakes fists* Oh c'mon, c'mon! Where is the real H!?

I've found him! He's in my banner! ;) :D

hahaha Lucy i LOVE your avvie! AND banner.
i want my H man back!!
i swear. those stripes better have fecked off by S5. AND. maybe...if he DOES mourn. he'll wear all black!
AHHH there is a teeny tiny hope yet!

Thanks! :D I like yours too - especially Flack. Eddie Cahill is a fine lookin' man. ;)

H in black - or charcoal maybe? Whichever, here's an 'all of him' pic. That's my favourite type!

normal_CSI20Miami20286229.jpg

Lucy said:
H needs a holiday, poor thing. He really hasn't been himself this season. :(

HnM, S4 has put me off posting here a bit too. Let's hope S5 brings renewed hope.

Poor guy needs to go hug his hummer or something to relieve some of that stress ;). A holiday would certainly do him a world of good!

I do have a lot of hope in s5. I know that anyone who has hope in it, especially after what we're being subject to in s4, has to either be crazy or just REALLY optimistic. I guess I'm both.

Post by CSI_Grissomas strong as H is, there is one thing he cant protect, himself, he gives out to evrybody else and never gets back or saves enough for himself, it was cool in earlier seasons because he was not like he is now, i dont mind H helping people, its in his nature, but i hate it when people use him

i can`t say it better my self. 100% agree with this. H is change a lot in S4 and for my regret not to good. i`m so sick and tired to mourn and cry for my rela H, but this is the truth in S4 - H is one unknown character for me now. like others guys here i too don`t post in HC therad just coz i`m so disappointed from him and mainly csi Miami writers.

as Stef have write, i too agree that H (DC) now in S4 look a lot 'old' then S 1-3...but this is real life the years don`t forgive anyone...

and as i remeber someone here was mention holidays and black color :devil:

here is one photo where H take rest. he will be the one that i`ll love to see in S5 - ONE NEW COOL BEGINING

is_11957409.jpg

Oh yes great picture :D

I like angry H too, and S5 is looking promising for this, H on a mission that is personal, running after the bad guys in angry manner, sounds good to me, bring it on ;)

Fast Forward to the autumn please :)

^^ S5 looks like it should be really good, i am excited because i think we may get back to the real H

i love that picture of H pusher! be still my heart... :lol:

angry H is always good, it makes me happy ;)

i have noticed that H is looking a lot older this season, i have said it for a while, he looks young in the first ones, but the one the one that was on last night cbs was a great example, he looked so old, its marisol, i know it... :lol:

Scamcer! :lol:

Yeah, Aerosol is sucking his energy away...or maybe the impostor H can't live up to the real H.

Oh I had wanted to post a pic here but photobucket isn't working.

Evil photobucket!

Yesterday my dad refered to H as "Miami Man" :S My dad watches the show, how can he not know his name!

Horatio00080.jpg

Was this not a promo for S4? If so what happened between this pic & now? He looks so haggard.

CSI_me said:
Yesterday my dad refered to H as "Miami Man" :S My dad watches the show, how can he not know his name!

^My mom calls him "that red headed guy from Blue who loves his sunglasses" :lol:

****possible season 4 spoilers****
***yay, a spoiler alert*****
*****!!!**** a few more *****

Speaking of that hair.. Did anyone check out that clip on ET Online? Oh he was sooo funny.
Carlos "Why are they targeting you? Just you?"
David "It's because of the red hair."

:lol:

lol I just wathced that as well :lol:

My dad also complained that H kept flicking his phone off before finishing "thankyou". I told him to be quiet and stop interupting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back