~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

AWW gee thanks I really did need that. It just made my day.

oooohhh how sweet!! WIII!!! just look at him.... ohhh.. :)
thank you CSIsMANIAC !

the whole plot H/M is so so ridiculous. 1) the first time she meet him immediately tell H that she is mortal sick - this is too personally stuff and it was enough only Delko to tell this to H , not M to go in CSIM building..2) when M see H for second time she was arrested for property of drug. she HAVE brother, if it was me i`ll call him, not someone who i don`t know or only have hear that hi is the man..3) she try to seduce H in the most foolish way...dinerr agrrr...she is too young for H, not strong character (we don`t knwo her), she is not the type of woman H like/love - like Rebecca or Yelina...4) why H must tell Delko that they tow now are couple ?!?! she don`t trust her brother ?!? and when Delko say to H that she is sick and must be careful in what hi step in H only tell "We`ll be OK " hahha :lol: this is not H that i know :( i agree with this guy in this forum who say that Marisol use H...why on earth H must involve with M..isn`t he suffer erenough ?!?! and for the last epi 'dead air' i can`t got it how one big decision like stopig medication and conviction of/to death can be take for only 30 second time. now argument or objection from H side ...as someone was say

post by brittany0710 :
If the real life 8 weeks between episodes 'Fade Out' and 'Free Fall' is only 3 days in CSI Miami-land, then the 20 real life weeks since Horatio met Marisol condenses to what, 7 days? *cough* Shotgun wedding.

tell me after this how to not hate M ....

and for H to be with strong lady..heh my imagination work well. most like 'Cross-Jurisdictions' and agre H to be with Catherine. there really was big chemistry. they to know one other for one epi but make good teamwork and stay very well together :p hope we to have possibility to see one new CSI Miami / LV crossover .

and when i see epi VSI Miami / NYC "Non Stop" there was a little moment of Stella and H but somehow the whole view of H nad Stella fit so well . (honestly she remind me a lot of Y ). but after i see epi 'Manhattan Manhunt' CSI NYC thet to (H and S) just take my heart . they to make such good team, for me was pleasure to watch them. H was so careful,considerate and dedicated with her ehhh *sigh*..this epi was for me like little run away form S4 CSI M, ther in NYC H was the 'old' one who we all love....

*steal Ann D. pen*

Pusher said:
and when i see epi VSI Miami / NYC "Non Stop" there was a little moment of Stella and H but somehow the whole view of H nad Stella fit so well . (honestly she remind me a lot of Y ).
That's true, Stella reminded me a lot of Yelina. I'm so tired of protesting at H/Aerosol relationship(yuck! Don't wanna call it relationship but can't find another lesser word for it). It has become so silly I find it really hilarious at times.

Look! Here's the real H, he's somewhere else, and laughing too at the impostor H. Looks like he's gonna shoot him. :devil: :D I got this pic thanks to Lucy.
CSIM_304_008.jpg

Look! Here's the real H, he's somewhere else, and laughing too at the impostor H. Looks like he's gonna shoot him. :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dear zippy i just can`t stop from laugh. did i say that like ur sentiment for humour :D

and yes i too like H to smile. love all epi where in the end H catch the bad guy - put his sunnglasses and make one sweet grin :p

here is one of my fav pics of smileing H from "hard time' :D

HardTime006.jpg

obviously some one is forgot how much sexy is H with white shirts and a little evil grin :)

PS when i read zipster post i can`t believe how many spelling mistake have in my quote ...i feel a lot a shame, but maybe my anger make me to go quickly over every my comment for S 4 :lol:

obviously some one is forgot how much sexy is H with white shirts and a little evil grin :)

[/QUOTE]

yeah.. and in S4 he is almoust with Dark shirts..
and sad grin... ;/ just my opinion ..

yeah.. and in S4 he is almoust with Dark shirts..
and sad grin... ;/ just my opinion ..

not only ur opinion LtKitty ... i too regert for this miss. even i think that as much as go S4 H look more and more lost and desperate...at 'dead air' for me it`s look like H was so so afraid/scared ....there was something in so sad in his eyes...can`t look him like this...where is H this who make smart remark , play joke with miami team or put into place with one word all bad guys...

^ I'm still searching for him Pusher! I watched 'Cop Killer' last night, and it was so wonderful to see the 'real' H again. He was so much more relaxed and charming! I too miss the lighter shirts. I absolutely love that picture from 'Murder In a Flash' with his black and white ensemble and mischievious grin.

So sexy! :devil:

Thanks Zippy. I remember that ep well. Love to see that man smile. GRRRR.

cool Zippy thanks! :) great pics, great smile! hihi =]

Everytime I see H smile I go into this giggle fit

I giggle only when I see Horatio grinning with his teeth showing. :D

now i am starting act like H... even smile when i am talking to people.. you now that head on one side, and that look, and grin...
i am so wierdo :p ...or just simple obsessed!! :lol: :lol:

Lol I keep putitng my hands on my hips and looking into the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back