~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Hey, just dropped in after watching 'Complications'. I would say, this was the episode where I find Horatio most fit and younger than the rest of the S2 episodes.

Complicatns-H.jpg

H: Well then, we better find one
That was when H was all playful with Alexx. Heh.

And this one..

H: Do you want to change your story now?
Lady: ......
H: I'll take that as a 'No'.*walks off*

The part where he said 'No' was weird that I laughed. Heh.

Caps courtesy of Allstarz

Nice pics! Yeah I wonder...sometimes H looks fresh and energetic but sometimes he looks totally exhausted and haggard even.

Oh katpin love your new avvy ;)

Ah thanks for the 'Pirated' shots, we had that eppy last night, two bits I am keen on.
H's face when that guy calls Yelina 'A Pueto Rican Cop', sorry can't find a cap :rolleyes:
And at the end where Delko nicks H's "We never close" line, H has to have the last line, so he adds "ever" :lol:

CSIsMANIAC loved the pic. Yes he does look younger in that one. Have to agree there are some looks like he's aging and some he looks so refreshed. Makes me wonder about strain he may be under.

Well, it could be the time they spend on set. It's a very taxing job. Or it could be real-life constraint but it's best we don't discuss that.

And you're welcome re the pics. I'm glad to be able to share them. :)

Oh forgot to say I love your banner too :)

And careful with the double posting, or the mods will come and get you!! Best to edit your old one if you want to add :)

Ah probably just tiredness must be just the time of year, I'm shattered at the moment ;)

Footyliz said:
Oh katpin love your new avvy ;)

Ah thanks for the 'Pirated' shots, we had that eppy last night, two bits I am keen on.
H's face when that guy calls Yelina 'A Pueto Rican Cop', sorry can't find a cap :rolleyes:
And at the end where Delko nicks H's "We never close" line, H has to have the last line, so he adds "ever" :lol:

I saw that bit and I was chuckling to myself after.

Ah great 'Pirated' pics :) I love it when he chomps on his sunglasses, although he really should have put them back on his neck I really miss that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back