~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

wibble said:
*CRIES* Aaahh, Tink I'm blonde too (as I think you may already know), so I share your pain! :(
I'm glad I'm not alone in the blonde corner! :lol: Big huggles wibs *passes over a cookie* :D

wibble said:
Maybe we should call this thread the Horatio Hug House next time :lol:
:lol: I love that idea, very fitting for a thread title. Mind you, I think there will be yet another huge queue at the house of hugs door. :lol:

wibble said:
Maybe we should call this thread the Horatio Hug House next time :lol:

I like that name too. At first I was like "Wait, why is Horatio hugging House? House wouldn't like that..." I need to learn to read. :D

ducky! i love your ants! one of the main reasonds that i popped over here now was too see if you put up any cute H pics with ants. :)

Lucy if you just want a hug, make sure you run your hand through that back bit of his hair - you have to make the most of your opportunity.
Oh, yes, absolutely! :D The back of his hair is just asking for that to happen. Here's the cap used for my banner and I just love his hair in this pic!

Thing is, if we called this thread 'Horatio Hug House', I would think of Horatio hugging Dr House, which is actually a very nice thought! We should do that. :lol:

Ducky, great caps - thank you! Even if Season 4 sucks, DC is still great eye candy. :cool:

Did I promise screencaps or something?

A few caps from "Driven".

Love the pics. Keeps me in hot flashes. Are we renaming the thread to hugs for H? I sure would love to give him one and the rest well I'll keep in the gutter with me. :lol: ;)

There are times when I love being a brunette ;) Plus with H's obsession with saving all women victims, I'm on a double bonus this week, have a big black eye looking like I've been beaten :rolleyes: Come save me H :lol:

Great pics everyone, and I love the hug title, very appropriate!

wibble i`m so so happy to 'see' u again back in HC therad :) hope ur exams coming up in the middle of May will go very well and soon u will back forever in this 'Horatio Hug House'. may be dr. House must hug H and to bring back to life our first love H form S 1-3 :p somehow hi is lost over the way...and i like him must return from the begining. as Casp say i`m cuffed to the chair and have nothing to do except to continue re-watch S1 and again to have this little feeling/tickle in my stomach when i see H in the monitor :D i miss him so much :(

epi. Camp Fear is good one from S1...for the first/second time writers mention H past and hi really need one hug nevermeaning if we are blonde or brunettes :) for now i`m stick at the epi. 'Dead Woman Walking' and soon hope again to start love H ..

DaWacko thanks for the caps form "Drivern" the ants joke is not old don`t worry :)...but now i like most zippy location: Putting Mari-Aerosol in a sack, sending her to Tamagotchiland! :)

H.jpg

H is try to excuse Ann D. mess :p will we forgive him ?! :devil:

Why the black eye Liz? Put on your sunglasses and you can pretend to look like H :lol:

H is wearing a lot of stripey shirts in S4 isn't he? I like that! And I like the possible title for the new thread too. Sort of carries double meaning. Hug House and H's house of hugs...cool. I wanna see H hugging House haha.

*faints* That's a lovely picture Pusher. :D

H is wearing a lot of stripey shirts in S4 isn't he?
I noticed that too. I really like the stripy shirts. Admittedly I do like him in the green shirts better, ideally with no shirt but I can't see that happening. :devil: :lol:

Lucy said:
Thing is, if we called this thread 'Horatio Hug House', I would think of Horatio hugging Dr House, which is actually a very nice thought! We should do that. :lol:
Teehee.

Britanny!! Oh my gaw, that almost freaked me out! So cool! I wonder how'd you do that. :lol: Aww...~

Bfffwaaaahahah!! Brit, I'm spilling my drink all over :lol: Didn't expect to see that! Brilliant! :D

Brit i just cant` stop my self form laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: BRAVO !!! one point from above for u :)

and for H and his shirt in S4, for my regret he dress a lot of 'dark' shirts and suits. i like him most in S3 clothes. like the green one shirt but it`s too ordinary and this stripe shirt make him look more sexy :devil: but now in S4 hi must take this coat off sometimes... i miss 'heated' H to go outside without coat. this way i can see how tin and tall is hi :devil:

and beck to S1. there H and the team was worikng all together. go together to the crime scene or to the lab...examine and think together over the case..not like now...obviously we all are in a search for our REAL H... and i keep wonder why in the last S 3-4 the miami team work seldom at the night... don`t there in this 'little' hour happen violence...i`m so piss of this perfect miami wallpaers in S4...let the writers show a little more real life in Miami and USA...on of u guys was mention that in this show we see only absolute perfect humanbeing...but i want to ask all of them are not only beautiful but they are rich too...why only they make crime...where is the ordinary peoples...and where is real H

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurt and you hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach
And would you turn the other cheek

writers, writers, writers help us
Send us some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questionin'
Where is the real H (we Love)

Where is the real H (we love)
Where is the real H (we love)
Where is the real H
The real H, the one we love

01011.jpg

may be H is hideing under somebady bed. ladys check what u have under ur beds :devil:

Wowww did you write the poem Pusher???

where is the ordinary peoples...
Here in TalkCSI. :lol: I'm sleepy, sorry :p

this is from song Black Eyed Peas Ft Justin Timberlake - Where Is The Love

and for the ordinary peoples...u think so ?! that we are normal ?!? :p i just have to look at peoples loc under theirs nick names and make strange inference :devil:

AFRAID of H & hide behind Lucy
Locking the holding cell...
Putting Mari-Aerosol in a sack, sending her to Tamagotchiland
In a galaxy far, far away
With Luce eatting muffins
Killing DaAnts in Miami
Searching for the real Horatio

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back