~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Oh yes, can I subscibe to denial land too please? It's by far the best place to be at the moment. ;)

Ah yes folks please join me, I opened the door a little while earlier and it's getting nice and crowded, do come in :D

Make yourselves at home, we have season 1, 2 and 3 on big screen on loopplay, pull up a pew and lose yourselves in the good old days :cool:

Footyliz said:
Make yourselves at home, we have season 1, 2 and 3 on big screen on loopplay
That sounds like heaven! :lol: I'll bring some cookies and we can all try to forget about season 4 - let just put it down as being a off season shall we? :lol:

Footyliz said:
Make yourselves at home, we have season 1, 2 and 3 on big screen on loopplay

:( May i join also? Since Christmas CSIM has been a bummer.

Gosh, now that we're all back here, it's not a very happy reunion is it? :( Welcome to all new-comers :).

*enters denial land*

Oh, full-house!
Ohh well, might as well make full use of it. Anyone wants cake?? :D

I did my vent about the latest episode in "Driven" thread :D

Seriously. I hope when s5 starts that s4 has been just a nightmare. Gosh, H has soon worse luck than Jack Bauer!

You'll get some caps later on the day.

DaWacko said:
Seriously. I hope when s5 starts that s4 has been just a nightmare.

Hehe. Maybe the very last episode will have Horatio in bed, then he'll wake up suddenly and say to himself "Good God what a horrible 25 episode long nightmare!" And go back to work and it would be as if it was the day after 10-7.

"...a story about 2 brothers - there's Cain and there's Abel, hence Horatio's last name."

now in S4 'new' Horatio Caine is certainly become to be Horatio Abel. i think that H succeed to kill his good part of him self.

and for H and his nightmare... i don`t know why the writers hate so much H characters...but my own nightmare is this...(hesitate who hate more H or M)

normal_promo-006.jpg

normal_promo-005.jpg

normal_promo-004.jpg

form epi. "dead couple talk" . hi is dead for me and she is dying too but did not look like this...

guys thanks for the pic from 'Blood Brothers'and 'Dead Woman Walking' :)

HCfanforlife1982 Welcome to HC therad...but i don`t know if some fo us will stay here after this hell in S4 ... :(

Nyeh, M is actually quite pretty but in an annoying kind of way eh. :lol:
Now that Y is gone, I don't want H to be falling for anymore brunettes in the show. Hehe, what about blondes? :devil:

^^^ He seems to have a thing for brunettes! Unfortunately I'm blonde. Which sucks in this case. :lol:

Marisol looks really sick in those pictures - not! :rolleyes:

I'm sure most of us have known people with cancer. The portrayal of Marisol's cancer is actually very insulting I think. Or is it that the writers have forgotten that she only has a few months to live (apparently, according to Eric)?

Hehe - I'm a brunette, but not available, so I guess I'll just have to leave H for you ladies! :D

:lol: Ladies, I was talking about the show but in real life, he seems to like brunettes! :D

Well anyway, Marisol is dying and she'll be gone soon. Ain't that great? ;) I can never be anymore insulting but I really think that once M is gone, everything will be at peace. Unless if the writers are thinking of more 'love-interest' for H then *KABOOM!*... the show will go down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back