~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

may be Ann D. forgot to tell Marisol that she will be die soon. and when she understand that will start to tear her hair and at last will look like sick woman. :lol:

i don`t like H...so he is free for u brunette ladys...will here be female fight for H heart !?!?:devil:

PS Casp u jast make my day with this post hahaha :p

Glad it did Pusher ;).

You don't like H no more? Well, more for the ladies that still do[With the exception of Marisol there]. I think it's almost at the verge of impossible for a cancer patient to still look as gorgeous as Marisol does. Nyeh, other cancer patients might want to learn her secret[that she drinks milk everyday and skips her chemotherapy to avoid losing her hair].

Is Ann thinking of hiring some new writers? Maybe one of us should just jump forward and steal their pens. :D

CSIsMANIAC said:
:lol: Ladies, I was talking about the show but in real life, he seems to like brunettes! :D

Well anyway, Marisol is dying and she'll be gone soon. Ain't that great? ;) I can never be anymore insulting but I really think that once M is gone, everything will be at peace. Unless if the writers are thinking of more 'love-interest' for H then *KABOOM!*... the show will go down..
It's okay Casper, we were just kidding! ;)

Personally, I don't think everything will be at peace once Marisol has gone (assuming she does go that is). The writers are obsessed with giving H angst-ridden storylines, so my guess is, there will be more 'love-interests' to come. We need to prepare ourselves!

Mind you, if Season 5 shows no sign of improvement, I'll be giving up anyway! H is not himself in Season 4, so I'm with Pusher at the moment. I'm not liking the current version of Horatio much at all, and I never thought that I would say that.

Here's a heavenly pic for distraction purposes.... :D

Look into my eyes........

Oh guys, please. Don't give up on H. The one in S4 isn't H, the one in S1-S3 is! So I think I can easily fit myself into Denial Land since I'm petite. That H in S4 is his evil twin. Yeah, hmmphh! I'm sure of that. :cool:

Maybe in S5, Ann D will be Horatio's new love interest and they will raise Mari-Aerosol's baby together. I won't be surprised at all!

*fans self to cool down* Hello Brandy and thank y'all for the pics. I love Dead Woman Walking.

Pusher don't think of leaving coz like I said, H was in S1-S3, not S4 so we still like H, no??? :confused: :rolleyes:

Season 1-3 H is still utterly adorable. No question about that! :cool: :D

*pulls Pusher back in* Naw, I got her cuffed to the chair she's sitting on! :lol: Nowhere to go!

Oh my.. More L.O.V.E for H?

L-Lame lines
O-Overly angsty
V-Very depressing
E-Eww, the stink of writers reaches till this thread!

We need H and I mean the real one! :lol:

DaWacko said:
Seriously. I hope when s5 starts that s4 has been just a nightmare.

Maybe it'll be like Dallas. H will wake up and find it was a very bad dream. :lol: ;)

katpin31791 said:
DaWacko said:

Maybe it'll be like Dallas. H will wake up and find it was a very bad dream. :lol: ;)

^:lol: :lol:

So it wouldn't be first time in TV history ;)

I guess I am just lost casue I haven't been watching Miami that much since I found out that they were going to put H with Delko sister. That is how I get when I don't get what I want. lol. I was wondering what H said that has everyone so mad. Can someone please tell me so I don't have to go read the Driven thrad?

Pusher - thanks for posting those pics. That's the first time I've set eyes on this Marisol character. She's very pretty, which means I'm no competition if H ever set eyes on me :( :lol:

^^^ He seems to have a thing for brunettes! Unfortunately I'm blonde. Which sucks in this case. :lol:

*CRIES* Aaahh, Tink I'm blonde too (as I think you may already know), so I share your pain! :( What a pity he goes for brunettes...Luce, it's a shame you're not available :p But as you're not, you're right in saying you should just leave him to the rest of us :devil:

;)

Oh, and brittany...what's 33 years? :p

wibble!! So good to see you again. :D Maybe I could be allowed to give H a hug though. Just one. I've always wanted to give him a hug! ;)

DaWacko said:
katpin31791 said:
DaWacko said:

^:lol: :lol:

So it wouldn't be first time in TV history ;)

Oh, I'm still getting over what happened in Dallas (do I sound older than I am?). However, I wouldn't mind H to wake up in s5 and go, "Sheesh, that dreamed sucked!" :lol:

Lucy said:
wibble!! So good to see you again. :D Maybe I could be allowed to give H a hug though. Just one. I've always wanted to give him a hug! ;)

Thanks Luce :) Yes, of course you could give him a hug - you know, I'm only about half way through season 1 and I've already seen too many scenes where I just want to reach through the screen and give H a hug :( Maybe we should call this thread the Horatio Hug House next time :lol:

Yeah, my appearances in here may be patchy at times...I have exams coming up in the middle of May, so will need to knuckle down and study for those soon. Will be glad when summer is here and I can hang out here more :) though I'm sure H and the rest of the Miami team will help me through the exam period :D *pats S1 DVD*

Oh, just remembered...I've seen Camp Fear, and need to bring some pics from it. There was a big 'H needs a hug scene' at the end of this epi. I will upload them and try to post them up tomorrow along with some comments/analysis :)

wibble said:
What's 33 years?

You're right, it's nothing. :D And as for being no competition to Marisol, I'm not either. But maybe the whole no cancer thing I have going on will get me in, lol.

Lucy if you just want a hug, make sure you run your hand through that back bit of his hair - you have to make the most of your opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back