~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

brittany0710 said:
Teehee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was laughing so hard that I almost choked on my own saliva :D BRILLIANT!!

And zipzerip - I LOOOOOOVE your avvy! And your Location :lol: I'll take care of the shipping costs :p

I'm for the hugging title, too! :D It's very very cool! :D

Lethal picture Pusher :eek: (the one with the umbrella) Thanks for posting it! :)

ladys check what u have under ur beds

Wish I did have him under my bed. :lol: That sure was funny to me. Ya come up some whoppers here. I sure do enjoy myself alot here. Thanks to all of ya.

Sharon

Pusher thanks for the pic.

AFRAID of H & hide behind Lucy
Locking the holding cell...
Putting Mari-Aerosol in a sack, sending her to Tamagotchiland
In a galaxy far, far away
With Luce eatting muffins
Killing DaAnts in Miami
Searching for the real Horatio
:lol:

With the above, zippy's location and brittany's pic, I am laughing so much, it's starting to hurt! :eek: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys for cheering me up! :D

zippy said:
Why the black eye Liz? Put on your sunglasses and you can pretend to look like H :lol:

Ah clash of heads playing football :rolleyes: and sunglasses in England at the moment would look sillyer than a black eye, too dull :(

You all cheered my up this afternoon, great pics and locations, inspires me to come up with a new one, will have a think ;)

And Tink I love your new avvy, very cool!

As for stripey shirts, they are my favourite, I say keep H in stripes :D

I'm glad you all like the thread title suggestion :)

Originally I was going to put 'Horatio's Hug-Hut' but thought 'House' sounded better :) But I've also just thought about 'Horatio's House of Huggles' (or something to that effect ;) ).

Anyway, it's probably a bit early yet to be discussing new thread titles :lol:

Thanks Pusher - hopefully the exams will go well *crosses fingers*, though I am looking forward to when they will be over, and I can hang out on the board more :)

Damn it Tink, stop changing your avatar! I can't keep my beady eye on you otherwise :p

:lol:

Oohh, I quite liked Camp Fear...a classic Horatio episode I feel :D Good 'ole H, determined to get to the bottom of things. Doesn't miss a trick, that man. Wonder how he felt after saying to the girl's mother at the beginning that he would find whoever did this to her, then to find in the end it was actually her after all. Kind of ironic really, though I wonder if H was suspicious of her to begin with? Hmmmmm. Well, it was certainly a case of 'not all is what it seems' . That army guy looked like he did it because of the blood on his belt, and then I thought in the end it was the senior cadet. I think it's good when they do that, like there are twists and turns to keep the audience guessing, though I really wonder what H made of the mother the first time he met her and whether he suspected there was anything wrong in her realtionship with her daughter. It's just I get the feeling from H sometimes that he is a very perceptive guy, which I see especially when he is interviewing suspects...like he sees everything, and knows whether he is being lied to or not.

Maybe I'll have a better idea of how good H is at this as the season progresses, though to be honest, if he ever interviewed me as a suspect and looked at me the way he does, I'd make sure to tell him the truth :lol:

Here are some caps for you all:

Holy Sunglasses on

Holy Sunglasses off (aka Puppy Eyes)

Sideburns (for Tinksy)

Sideburns + Holy Sunglasses = Pure Hotness

A glimmer of a smile

Suspicious

H needs a hug

Hope you all like them :)

You know, I'm thinking perhaps I should give season 4 a miss from all that I've heard about it. I think one of the only reasons I may bother with it is to see Horatio :D (though I hope all these striped shirts he's now wearing aren't too traumatic on the eyes :lol: I admit, I prefer him in the plain ones...especially black :devil: ). Hopefully by the time I've finished watching season 3 on dvd, season 5 will start airing here in the UK :p :lol:

PS sorry for the long post Thumps and Luce.

*walks in and takes sunglasses off, puts hand on hip*

Hi, erm, this is kidna awkward I'm never very good at first posts. I figured this might be the best place to start since I had a dream about Horatio on Tuesday night.

togoholic said:

Errrr... YEAH!!!!! Pure Hotness indeed! *needs a cold shower now*

Thanks for all the yummy caps wibble :)

Hey! Welcome to the forum and to the thread CSI_me! :D Tell me about your dream! :D

It was quite an interesting dream

I was randomly in Miami and Horatio was my mentor. I met everyone and then there was this crime scene that everyone was called to and I asked to come along and they said I could go. We got there and were analysing the data when someone opened fire on us. I didn't have much time to react as I was kneeling on the floor and I got shot a couple of times. Then it was sort of a view of me lying there (kinda like watching myself on an espisode)and Horatio came and checked on me when the shooting stoped. Then I woke up in hospital to find him sat on the chair by the bedside smiling at me (lucky me). After some recovery time in hospital I was allowed out and I had nowhere to stay so guess who offered up a place at his house :). So I was left walking around on crutches and he went off to work and I fell over and couldn't get up so I had to wait till he got home. I was frustrated and crying because I was stuck on the floor for a good few hours and he came in and crouched down and gave me a nice big hug and helped me up. Then I happened to notice that the sunset was particulary pretty that evening and he said that the view was better from the balcony upstairs so he helped me upstairs to so me and we looked at it (the sunglasses were absent). We were talking and there was a pause and...I woke up :(

I should get some sleep, see if I find out what happened to the rest of that dream.

(Oh that reminds me, I saw his guy from the a department at school and he was wearing sunglasses...in the cold weather its a bit odd. I smiled and thought of Horatio, of course his sunnies are far better).

Wow welcome CSI_me what a way to start posting, what a dream, I'm sure if I had woken up at that point I would have been in a bad mood all day for being interupted during my alone time with H :eek:

Great analysis as always Tink and caps too lovely! I love 'Camp Fear' I think H is very good at picking up early on who is lying, and not letting them get away with it, you sure don't want to get on his wrong side :lol:

CSI_me whatta dream! I bet you were happy having such a dream! My two CSI: Miami dreams were cool, too but not THAT cool ;) But I got to work with Ryan at a crime scene and made a mistake, Ryan and Horatio both stood up for me and told Stetler to get lost :D :lol:

Thanks for those gorgeous pics wibble. I've always liked that 'Sideburns + Holy Sunglasses' one. I think I've got an avatar of it somewhere in my collection. :D

Welcome CSI_me to Talk CSI and the Horatio thread! :)

Hello there CSI_me and good to have you in the thread. That dream sounds very romantic! You must be the envy of most of the ladies here! :lol:

Wibble, those caps are great. Nyeh, I'm surprised that at this stage, we are still attracting new-comers. Well, that is another good sign that H still has his charm on people.

wibble thanks for ur long post. i always like to read ur impression of H and S1. and cool pics u post i like them all :)

CSI_me welcome to HC therad :D hope u have fun here like we all have :D very interesting dream U have. i regret that form few months don`t have dreams :(

Pusher said:
and for the ordinary peoples...u think so ?! that we are normal ?!? :p i just have to look at peoples loc under theirs nick names and make strange inference :devil:

Erm...ok! You got me! :lol: I was sleepy so wasn't thinking right. We're extraordinary!!!

togohhhhh Thanks for paying for the shipping fee, Tamagotchiland is SOOO FARRR away! H will never find her. Oops I mean Mari-Aerosol will never find HIM. Ever! Me mean... :devil:

liz Head-on collision during football? Someone here at TalkCSI had the same mishap some days ago...deja-vu...

I thought I'd like to post a pic here since I'll be gone for the weekends again but unfortunately I was so busy today. So sorry guys, couldn't contribute today. And thanks wibbles for the wonderful caps! Love them all!

Yeah I know los zippos! It's so damn far away, just p-e-r-f-e-c-t! She will never be our concern again! H will finally be safe! :D

I feel like sharing :D
Enjoy!

DaOutfit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back