~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

I was watching a show called Michael Hayes with David Caruso playing that part and in that he is an uncle and his brother also goes missing like Ray. He is always playing the good older brother.

Hi NickCrazy. The similarities are very interesting between Horatio and Michael. As you say, both have brothers on the wrong side of the Law, both have a nephew, both look after the family left behind, both have feelings for their sister-in-law (CSIM - Yelina, Michael Hayes - Caitlin) and both had girlfriends called Rebecca! Spooky! :eek: :D

Oh togoholic great picture thanks, my day sucked I needed a pick up, and there is nothing better than a good shot of H ;)

Ooh, I liked it too. Just forgot to say so! My apologies. ;)

Thanks for posting it togoholic! :D

It's about time I posted a Friday pic! :D

tn_bodycount.jpg

Nice hands!

Pusher said:
this is from song Black Eyed Peas Ft Justin Timberlake - Where Is The Love

and for the ordinary peoples...u think so ?! that we are normal ?!? :p i just have to look at peoples loc under theirs nick names and make strange inference :devil:

AFRAID of H & hide behind Lucy
Locking the holding cell...
Putting Mari-Aerosol in a sack, sending her to Tamagotchiland
In a galaxy far, far away
With Luce eatting muffins
Killing DaAnts in Miami
Searching for the real Horatio

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oi, my sides hurt from laughing! :lol: :lol:

Yay, thanks for posting that pic togoholic :) I saw it earlier and made my day ;) I've been spoilt today, what with 2 pictures in the Colin Firth thread over in Gen TV and Media and now a Horatio pic too :D

EDIT: Luce, you must have posted at the same time as me, but that's a great H picture too :) Looks so cool and sexy when he's pointing his gun like that...he can protect me any day :devil: :D

Not just nice hands Lucaaaaay - nice MAN! :D :D
Me likey a lot the Friday pic! :) :)

yw wibble :D Anything for my fellow H fans ;)

Hey guys, i have a lot of catching up to do here!

first of all, thanks for all the pics! i needed a lot of pillows! :lol:

i especially like the one brittany a while back with house hugging H, that was so funny! i like the idea for the name of our next thread, H certainly needs a lot hugs, i think we should start a line, and as much as i would love to put all of you in the front, i cant this time :D :lol:

and ducky i love all you ant antics(no pun intended :D), so keep them up, i never get tired of them!

and as to the striped shirt comments a while back, i alreadly told you guys, H comes here and reads what we have to say! :lol:

he certainly looks very hot in them, i mean:

stripedshirt+sunnies+sideburns+hummer+red+hisawesomefloppyhair (andyesicoinedthatphrase!)+sun+babyblues(yesicoinedthisonetoo!) =total hotness!!

have fun trying to read that! :lol:

CSI_Grissom...just wanted to let you know that I tweaked your post just a tiny bit. The 'posting+like+this' stretched the screen quite a bit. I didn't delete anything, just added a space or two in there. ;)

Oh great banner CSI_Grissom I love it!

As for all those H qualities, oh yes absolutly true, I have to say the babyblues are my fav, but I'm pretty keen on the flyaway hair and striped shirts too ;)

Oh who am I kidding, it's the whole package, with the babyblues shading it :D

Hello.

Yay its nearly the holiday and that means I get to work on the video footage stuff I took on my trip to nyc. My freinds and I made it a CSI sorta thing on a very, very low budget..infact it cost nothing. My character is based on Horatio. I just need to do the sunglasses on the last scene.

Realsing that has cheered me up, yesterday I saw the dvds in a dvd store and I can't afford to by them yet, my friend had to drag me away from them.

wellcome to HC/DC thrads NickCrazy and CSI_me :) it`s always nice to have new peoles here :D

togoholic great picture, H look so sexy there and this sunnglasses i just can`t stand it :)

<font color="greenish">Lucy</font> heh Friday pic ?!?!? 10:30 pm my time...i little to late, but it`s just perfect for saturday afternoon :D i hesitate what i like most H or his gun :devil: it`s always make me smile to see 'right' hands guys to take aim/sight like 'left' guy. but H is so charming this way :) if he is a little squatting i will go crazy... :lol:

*try to jump in my monitor*

post by HnM Oi, my sides hurt from laughing

i`m happy that can make u laugh :)

wibble honestly u and ur post make me to re-watch CSIM S 1 and now i`m few epi in front of u (epi.19) :p hope u more often to come here so to write with u ours impression of running epi form S1 :)...but we already do this in Speed thread :D when i write first u add to me, but if u make this first...wow u do it so well and there is nothing to add by my side :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back