~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

:lol: Liz, you're just so funny! I added who I think he'll ask out.

Hey, that's the episode where he went to Yelina's house and found Rick with a black eye. That's a nice cap Luce. Hair, hair's good eh? :lol: Red hair.

pabzi said:
i love how his hair in the front is sorta lit up from whats behind it. red hair is great. especially on H :)

ONLY on H!! :D I've never found any other man with red hair who's attractive.

Hmm... *thinks* I can't think of one either. We can simply say that HC is the most easily recognizable actor in the whole acting business. :lol:

post by Footyliz: Love the hands in the pockets, vey unlike H pose, makes him look like a small boy
yes yes so so sweet :) hi do this in the epi LV/Miami crosover too :D

the episode where he went to Yelina's house and found Rick with a black eye.
yes Casp this epi 'Whacked' was one fo the best H/family moments :) i was hope that H will in person kick Stetler ass hahha :D and do not forgot epi Nothing to lose...there H was so worried and defender toward RayJ...what about 'grow young man' this little chat H/Rj...so sweet and so well done..he always is there for his family :)

I've never found any other man with red hair who's attractive.
ur not alone there zippy :D in my country we don`t have red hair guys...i was so surprise of my self that i like man like H :)

PS and guys in the end i want to say thanks for all this beautiful pics :)

PS PS i was so surprised from whre is come this one b--ch Marisol...but have re-watch some epi form S1 and here in "Kill zone" Delko for first time mention M...hum?! :confused:

Whoa, you seem to really dislike Marisol.
She's okay but I think I would rather have H with other women besides her or Rebecca. Or if he's single, the better for you ladies :devil:.

i think that i like H with marisol. even though she seems to be a very healthy cancer patient, and that is meesed up. i didnt like the idea of yelena (sorry guys, my opinion)

pusher you dont have redhead guys in your country? i thought that they are everywhere (but of course H is the hottest) we have some. not many, but they are out there.

pabzi the truth is out there...and we never close :D hahahah
this comment for Y from u i shall present that i don`r read it :devil:
and Casp about H and Marisol...well u mast look at my loc i`m very scared from this 'new' H4 .. :D
i have tell my opinion for her in her f--c therad... :(

u guys have the right to have own opinion ... i shall end for me this discussion because always get mad... :(

and H to be single is better... he for me is single person...always walk alone...this is his destiny...that`s why i like him so much...hi is a lot like me...but not egoist :devil:

pabzi, you don't have to apologize for your opinion of Yelina. ;)

The writers need to give Marisol a personality. At the moment, she's just someone else for H to rescue. Yawn.

sleep.gif

i havent seen marisol yet, so i am not quite sure of her personality, i am gonna see the continiation of felony flight, and then nailed in the near future. the idea of the together sounds cute though.
pusher i agree that the truth is out there, we never close, and the evidence never lies. :) those are my passwords to life :)

out of topic

"did u know that the evidence don`t speak if ur dead" :) agent Scully):devil:

hahaha

obviously this day i`m in a very very good mood :D
sorry been out ot topic

ADD i tell this in meaning if u like M i must kill u and dear Lord must give me strength ot hide ur body :lol: :lol: :lol:

im happy that you are in a good mood :)
H (and others) believe that evidence does speak even when your dead. the bodies "talk" to them :) but i love scully anyway.

We have an interesting dileema here, cause we are against soap bubbles :mad: so if we get more Marisol to set her personality it would be out of case context so it's too soapy, they are developing this relationship as usual CSI style in the background, so only snippets of personal life, to keep it from being soapy but because she is with H it makes us more interested in how this relationship works :confused: It's a really difficult plot to set to keep evryone on side and TPTB are not it appears walking this line too well at present :rolleyes:

Anyway just my take, sounds a bit confused, has been a long week! Love the pic Luce thanks :D

As for mentioning Marisol in 'Kill Zone' it does indeed happen, I saw it yesterday, Eric says "Mari" when he is chatting on the phone :cool:

i saw that i while ago. he says marisol

Referring her as "Mari"... oh seriously (first it's a Finnish name" and second it's used as shortern form from marihuana :lol: :lol:

*ahem* anyways. Go away evil soap bubbles! *throws Miamiwriters with soapboxes*

Hmm, I think I get where you're coming from Liz. So far, TPTB have been satisfactory at coming up with episodes that really grips us in terms of who's with whom. Currently, I think they're already having problems with keeping their fans :lol:. We're all slipping away. Having a CSI Miami soap would be a nightmare. I think to settle all this down, it would be easier if H was alone and single. No soaps and no romance. Concentrate a little more on the team and their interactions[I haven't seen that much!] The cast, it would be wiser to stick with them[= NO deaths! :lol:].
It would take a great deal of effort to come up with an episode that will really enthrall us really. Despite most of you simply being satisfied by the sight of Horatio :lol:. They need a champion episode. They need Steve Maeda. :D

Man, I'm wishing the writers would just come in here and read all this! It'll benefit them I tell ya! :p

*End rant* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back