~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

I was first thining "OMG FRANK! IT*S FAB 5!" but then again people not watching Queer Eye wouldn't have got it.
Or then I could have used "OMG! ANTS ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

or something. But me glad you like.

Everytime there's a scene where H and Frankboth have hands on hips... I just laugh like crazy.

ducky! i loved the pics. especially the sunnies and the ants :) you are the best at ants :)
super duck :)

Ah yeah Ducky great pics, love Frank and H hands on hips, very funny :lol:

And stripes again!! I think all season 4 eppies have been stripes :cool: Not that I'm complaining mind ;)

Frank has that nasty look on his face! Ooh! Scary!

I like it when Frank and H get to do a case together. That just means more funny quotes and very funny moments like that double hands on hips!

Double hands on hips has gotta be the best screencap of H & Frank...and on top of that, Frank has an orange tie :lol:

Sonny Crockett was the cop played by Don Johnson in the tv show 'Miami Vice' (very 80s!). ;)
Thanks Luce :)

Ohh, Dispo Day! That was an awesome episode wasn't it. The concerned look on Horatio's face after Speedle got shot was there and very obvious. I think it was DC imagining that Rory was shot.
What other highlight were there in that episode? All I remember was the shooting and the part where Calleigh commented on his shooting! :lol:!

Oh yes I remember that part too! And CSI:M didn't look like a TV series. Dispo Day looked like an action movie and H, the action hero. He was shooting a lot :lol: That was cool.

Horatio would always be the hero no matter what won't he? :D.
My mom was just saying that Horatio always gets all the girls and I told her: He dosen't have to get the girl, the girl gets him! :lol:!

Actually H is for Hero :D

Love the hands in the pockets, vey unlike H pose, makes him look like a small boy, you can imagine him looking down at his feet and shuffling while trying to ask out ________ :rolleyes: (I politely left it blank and you can add your own ship, in an appropriate shipper thread ;) )

i love how his hair in the front is sorta lit up from whats behind it. red hair is great. especially on H :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back