~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

lol No problem Lucy :) And since I'm already IN interrogation you can be the first in line :D

That'd be me :lol: When I saw last eppy I thought: Damn, if he would look at me through the doors of my closet like that... Closet uuuuuuaaaaaaaaah!!! HOTTTTTTT!!! I think the only thing that made me happy in the last eppy were the beauty moments of H! They are perfect for caps and icons!

did i read Ambulance...i need one for me to take me to the madhouse :D i have see 40-45 epi form CSI Miami for 2 weeks and i`m ready to make the perfect murder :lol:

guess who is my target? :devil: H can arrest u guys if i`m let him do it :lol: i`m angry at him in S4 and hesitate to be or not to be H

Killzone016.jpg

and togoholic this part H and Closet i only one thing that i like in this epi 18 form S4...i have the same thought when i see him stay/hide this way in the court of justice :D

and Casp here is some quotes for u form Kill zone epi . hope u like it...there is a lot of H/C ;)

H: So what do you get when a six-foot-tall man...lays down with a three-foot-long rifle?
C: Hot flashes.But that's just me.

H: Nice work. Have you considered a transfer to SWAT?
C: I don't look good in all black
H: I beg to differ.

Sniper: Don't you want to know why?
H: You just killed four innocent people. You're evil. You enjoy death.
I hope you enjoy your own. Take him.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Me and my punk hair :lol:!!

Wuuuaaaaahhhhh!!! Can someone put me in the ambulance too?
:lol: That 'punk hair' reminds me of yours Casp. And oh...don't even mention that 'closet' pic togoh. :lol:

I didn't notice that Horatio's watch is THAT big. From the pic Casp posted, it looks huge, like it covers the whole of his upper wrist.

The doctors at the hosptial will go like WTF??? when we arrive :lol:

Sniper: Don't you want to know why?
H: You just killed four innocent people. You're evil. You enjoy death.
I hope you enjoy your own. Take him.

My fave quote from that eppy Pusher! :D I just watched it yesterday and had a big grin on my face after that scene :D

Closet closet closet closet zipzip :lol:

No problem re the pics and thanks loads Pusher! 'Kill Zone' is definitely one of my favourite episodes :D. I love the first quote! Muahah! The look on Horatio's face was priceless.

My hair is not punk! *looks at mirror* Okay, maybe just a little punk-ish :lol:. I have curly hair though so getting a hair like his will be out of the question!
Well yes, about the watch:

Season 1 through S2, he wore a sort of round watch.
S1 and S2-Deathgrip
But somewhere in the middle of S2, he changed it.
S2-Deadline. You can see tha smooth curve of the watch. If it was round, it would make a sort of obvious bend. But it's curved is not very glaring so it has straight sides.
S3 onwards till now..S4

togoholic said:
Closet closet closet closet zipzip :lol:

Togoh you're evil! Did I tell you the doctor is Horatio himself? :devil:

I like his watch. In fact, I like all the watches he wore, wears and probably will wear. :lol:

*dies*

See, no doctor H needed :lol:
A man and his watch; whatta relationship :D

HC and DC like big watches. They must be easy on the eyes :p.

I love big watches too. See??? H and I have something in common :p

Ah yeah, I noticed that about the watches too! He wears that round one in 'Just One Kiss' too

Here!!

And it does turn square :cool:

I assume it's DC's own watch, cause I read somewhere he wears his own shoes and his own sunnies, if they are in character it would be more natural, cheap and comfortable for him to wear his own acessories I suppose :)

As for the picture fest, thanks folks, really cheered me up :D

I know who that is Ducky :D Miami Vice was awesome!!!
You made me laugh so hard as always :lol: Thanks for that! The best one is the double asskickingness :D They're standing there like twins :lol:

Well, you don't have to worry because I have no idea who he is but I won't ask. To make you not worry. Uhm, yeah! :lol:!
Thanks again for those caps Ducky! My fave was the double asskickingness with the double hands on hips! Hilarious!
Lol.gif

Who is Sonny Crockett??

I love Frank and H caps :lol: The 3rd one was so hilarious!!!

And H's wearing my fav shirt. Yay!

Sonny Crockett was the cop played by Don Johnson in the tv show 'Miami Vice' (very 80s!). ;)

Thanks as always for the caps Ducky. You already know which one is my fave! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back