~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Yeah don't you just love his ruffled hair??? Thanks for the pic Lucy! Nice to see you and togoh back again.

It's amazing that Horatio can still keep a straight face in the 'Artie' part. That's so funny. :lol:

About ants...you know, it's my hobby to save ants. Even if I'm in the shower, I'd stop everything to save a drowning ant. :lol:

Well, sadly, we don't have that advertisement over here so I was really excited when I found that vid. Bummer, most of you brits have seen it. I thought I could make it a surprise :(.

It was a nice thought Casper and great to see again. So thank you - and I'm sure there are others who haven't see it! :)

Casp cool pics :) i like all of them. this one when H show with his little finger to the luggage-carrier (car) i remind for thi H manner in S1...especially epi "Broken"...he there too show the stuff with his little finger . so funny and so sweet :) and for 2 pic i always like to see H in his full height... a little to 'full' in the face in S4...but still my H...i too have notice that in S4 last epi 16,17...he dress black t-shirt under his shirt...that`s why for me hi look a little to differently in prom pics form S4...and the 3 pic...WOW ...OMG ..:) soo soo soo sweet H..with this puppy dog face... obviously H change not only his sunglasses and his wristwatch too...and for the vid link that u Casp post i really amuse till i see this vid...honestly i re-watch it 2-3 times...and H is the ONE :)

I'm glad you liked the pictures and the video Pusher :)! As for the little finger, I noticed that too. He does that alot especially when he's holding something small or when he wants to show it to the suspect. It can be very intimidating when he does that! :lol:.
I think that wrist watch have been with him since S3 right? I haven't really, uh, noticed his wrist that often :p.

till now i was think that Horatio name come from Hamlet but after see the cross over epi Miami/LV things go different ... this epi is cool, just now i understood why all of u guys like it so much

(squealing)
H: Sasha?
H: My name is Horatio Caine. I'm the head of the Crime Unit.
S: Horatio? Yeah That's a funny name, isn't it?
H: My mother named me after a famous writer named Horatio Alger.Ever hear of him?
S: Is your badge real?
H: Yeah. Yeah, that's real.
S: My daddy's a policeman.
H :I know that. I knew that.
S: They're looking for me, you know.
H: Me, too. Me, too. What do you say we sit here and get found together?

1233.jpg

268.jpg

Ah that little finger thing is kinda cute and quirky, I'd noticed it too ;)

Love that last pic by the way side profile is always nice :)

And I agree with you Casp I like that pose too, especially when he is looking at the camera cause I can pretend he is leaning forward to me :lol:

^ Well, let me just help you there. Imagine that he's leaning towards you, asking you out on a date. Will that settle your rapidly beating heart? Uh, I guess not! :lol:!
*runs away and calls the ambulance*

Yeah, baaaaaaad boys :devil: :D
Horatio is looking at us people from Talk CSI... I think we're all ready to be arrested now :D I'm first in interrogation! Form a line behind me!

I think Ducky would be first on line! Strangely enough, she always is! :lol:!

I'll just sit and sketch. I want to catch that tense moment when he leans forward and one of you faint :lol:!

Ahem. I think you might find that line starts behind me! :devil:

*feels a virtual prod from Ducky's stick*

Great pics togoholic and Casper. Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back