~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Where is everyone? :eek:

Lovely pics from 'CJ' and 'Body Count'. :)

*raises hand* Here! :D.

I've just been
lurking.gif

CSI_Grissom ur icos are a lot like my ava. i like them a lot :)

and it`s truth that H will make one great dad. he always have the right way toward the kids. as he say in S04E17 to the bad guy : Horatio : to be father is not right this is a gift...
and i really amuse when in NY S02E07 he find the killer of one woman and as he promise tell by the phone the child that he find and will punishment the killer..so so H...

there is too many example for H concern toward kids..

for now i don`t see 'Cross Jurisdictions' but hope next week to see it. so good comment have for this epi. won`t be sorry :)

i like a lot epi Broken form S1..and the end H was sit alone in park and look how kids play...so sad :(

423.jpg

426.jpg

427.jpg

Wow Casp how do you get smilies like that they are awesome :cool:

Am around but have to sleep evry so often and when I do everyone from the other side of the world wakes up :lol:

Great pics, I love 'Body Count' H is so sweet with Emma, when he says "I was looking for you before I found you" and she says "I know he told me"
Ahh, and when she says "You're my policeman" I love that bit, he can be my policeman anytime ;)

Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother

Cool, thanks Casp I may use them at some point!!

Oh I love 'Broken' I just watched it, I love that sitting on the bench thing at the end, and H looks so young and happy!! And his trousers look really too short :lol:

Gosh, everytime someone mentions "Broken" I just get Sentenced's song "Broken" in my head.

Broken is such a great episode.

Thank you all!!! :D
And I was fab day!! I have a lot of gifts... :lol:

CUTE!!! whats with the ants? i think that they blong in another thread with the bugman :lol:

for epi Collision i most like the par H and the kid...when H try to make boy come form place he was hide - armchair and when H take kid hands he tell him : " ur big (good) boy..."
and in the end of this epi H tell the kid that understand him full (his dad kill his mam too) and be always be there in CSI Miami building for the boy if he need him...well the boy at last say to H : "ur big (good) boy ..."
so so sweet chat :)

did u see this ants there...?!

MyaNy.jpg

they are everywhere ...just look

Myany2.jpg

did only i see these ants ?

Myany3.jpg

^:lol: See, Pusher is obviously seeing the ants too :lol:

I'm not crazy after all ;)

Hey guys, sorry for being a tumbleweed contributor. Was away for the weekend. And um...Happy Belated birthday to Dutch_CSI. Hope this late wish is not umm...too late.

It's nice reading about H and kids. The pic Pusher posted from Broken is so sweet. Somehow the way he sits reminds me of Forrest Gump :lol: I wish I can sit next to him there.

And look Ducky, all those ants are invading this thread. :lol:

I think yall are really going to love what I found[with the exception of those who have seen it :)].

Click me
It's best to wait till it fully uploads. And ignore the words below it alright. Some people are missing all the action ;).

Enjoy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back