~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Happy Birthday Dutch_CSI :D Have a fab day, and many hugs from all us H-lovers (and H himself ;) ).

Dutch_CSI said:
Today is my Birthday!!! :lol:
Iam now 18 years old hihih
I just want to say that!!! ;)

Happy birthday! :)

Happy Birthday Dutch_CSI! Wish you a long and happy life ahead :).

*refering to the thread name*
I don't... Ray's ok though...

hey everybody... :D :p
you remeber me.. ;)

PS hey guys did i only have problem with this web side this few days !?
It's been a bit up and down Pusher. If it continues, I might contact AntonyF, as it seems to be much less reliable at the moment. Sometimes, I log in and it's fine, at other times, I keep getting a white error message page!

Sometimes, I log in and it's fine, at other times, I keep getting a white error message page!
i was talk for this...it`s a little to nervous....but suppose AntonyF make some change in this side...don`t want to trouble just was wonder if i only have this probem....

and IMS wellcome back to this therad :)

Oh IMS you have fallen a long way, you did used to love him I'm sure :eek: Good to see you back though :)

Happy Birthday Dutch CSI hope you've had a good day :p

Yeah I got white errors the other day but it returned to me a bit later so not too bad :cool:

Lucy said:
Sometimes, I log in and it's fine, at other times, I keep getting a white error message page!

I'm glad people are mentioning this - I tried logging in this morning a couple of times, and I kept getting this white pages with errors written all down it :eek: Though I guessed it was something to do with the site rather than my PC - bit scary though!

*munches chocolate M&M's and listens to Elton John*

I bring a Horatio picture...erm, for no particular reason :) (okay, well actually, I really like this scene where he finds the little girl in Cross Jurisdictions and he sits and talks to her until they 'get found' :D ). *needs to watch this epi again*

155.jpg

I love those scenes in Cross Jurisdictions with the little girl. He was so caring. I have noticed he is like that with all kids. It just makes me like him even more. :)

Yes, I agree ^. Even though I'm only about half way through season 1, I've picked up on that with Horatio. I think he'd make a great Dad :) and I also agree, it makes me like him even more too :D

Yeah...I should watch this epi again some time. Haven't seen it in a long while, and I want to see H get angry with that guy again :devil: :D

Oh yeah 'Cross Jurestictions' is one of my favourites :) I love it when the little girl won't show Cath the bullet in her hand until H tells her it's ok, It's so sweet that she only trusts him :)
I watched this eppy yesterday loved it again :cool:

the sight gave me problems too. its not only you guys. im gonna see cross jurisdictions soon. i read the transcript about half a year ago

wibble said:
Yes, I agree ^. Even though I'm only about half way through season 1, I've picked up on that with Horatio. I think he'd make a great Dad :) and I also agree, it makes me like him even more too :D

Yeah...I should watch this epi again some time. Haven't seen it in a long while, and I want to see H get angry with that guy again :devil: :D

H would make such a fantstic dad, thats for sure

the way he has with kids has always made me admire him greatly, its almost hard to understand how he could be able to be so good with kids

cross jurisdictions is one of the best eps ever, it was so good, im going to have to watch in again just because you guys brought it up ;)

i made two icons from some black and white pics of H that i think were posted here, i hope you guys like them

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

I thought 'Cross Jurisdictions' was a brilliant episode too. Our first introduction to H and how wonderful he is. I also loved DC's chemistry with Marg. :D

Very nice picture wibble and I really like those b&w icons Hummer. :)

Here's a cap from 'Body Count', another amazing Season 1 episode. Here we have the head tilt and talking to a child again. So sweet....

tn_msbody5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back