~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

i thing this with the badge is illusion from the light in
"Cross Jurisdictions

069.jpg

090.jpg

and in "Losing Face" he take his badge as all CSI Miami epi in his belt and it`s gold

079.jpg

and will try to find watch pics from golden parachute

PS DaWacko cool loc :lol: don`t u get tickle form too many ANTS hahahha :p

u all mod`s have to start pay for authors right/straight for all ur names and loc :devil:

in my language it`a a lot like DaWacko=DaLecko=far far away

and when i see ur nick name always make my smile :)

didnt get what the thing is about the ants. i know there were pics of H looking at invisible ants, but ducky, why are you killing them? i think that H liked watching them. no? :) :) :)

Do you people live here or something? :lol: I mean, I just left a few minutes just now and there's already ten posts! I'm loving all the attention H is getting :D :D.

and Pusher, I think you're next in line to watch out for after Ducky. All these great pics are making me a little woozy. What is that woman going to do? Putting latex gloves on and facing H. :lol: Let's not go there :D :D.

Ah great pics guys, it's been a long day and they are nice to see :) specialliy THE COAT ;) I have a coat like this for work and everytime I put it on it brings a smile to my face :cool:

Perhaps if Ducky kills the ants, then H will look up more and we get more shots of those eyes *sighs* :D

But if I kill those ants... then he'd look at me :D

Don't you just love inside jokes? :p

I have to check those early eppys of s1 (I'm buying dvd soon) and see that I probably was blind after all :lol:

i saw under suspicion today. wow. good ep. very sad, but since i knew what the end would be, it was ok. H is so sweet. when he told frank to take his badge and gun...
and i loved it at the end when delko (hey ducky, remember what you call him :) im still laughing about that) went to the holding cell and brought H the badge. they care so much about him. i cant decide which cares more, calleigh or delko... but they love him, and we love him too, and thats what matters.

Yes that's true, we do love him *deep sigh* :rolleyes:

/losing face/
MEGAN: You miss it, don't you? Being on the front lines.
HORATIO: The simple answer is no.
MEGAN: I saw you out there. Why leave something you're good at?
HORATIO: You ever been in a horse race?
MEGAN: Life's enough of a gamble.
HORATIO: Some horses run better in a harness and the science is my discipline.

when someone mention this epi. i really was forgot that H was in bomb SWAT before CSI...obviously i get old hehe :)and that`s why i was wonder WTF was doing H in S 4 'from the grave' with the bomb in the end of this epi :)
i really give pleasure with this H/M conversation. but i think that Megan is too 'bad' partner for H, she is a too nerves and only stand in all peoples way. i`m happy that they go off the show her characters...and find someone more good ... ;)

and pabzi the epi 'undersuspicion' is good one from S4 , but H i too full of suffering and i don`t like this...that`s way i start rewatch S1 again...after all writers garbage in S4 i think that now in S1 start to whatch one new show heheh :D

and zippy when u rewatch S1E01 the scene in the boat H/M when they find dead woman it the watch`s mistake :devil:

Oh yes it's very nice to be reminded that H was a bomb expert. I noticed that I also forget that sometimes, and every now and then we get to see H analyzing a bomb and I'd go like "Oh, he was a bomb expert!" :lol:

I've just been going through some caps, and I found these from 'Freaks and Tweaks'. I remember being very moved when Chaz mentions Raymond for the first time, implying that he knew him and that he wasn't exactly on the 'up and up'. H's expression says everything here....those eyes!

tn_hhfreaks.jpg

Then we have that ironically amused look, knowing that beneath the surface, H is genuinely shocked and taken aback to hear this about his brother, even though we know he had his suspicions...

tn_hhfreaks1.jpg

Aw. :(

That was an amazing scene. The acting was incredible. Here we really see H's sadness over Ray and just how much he is deeply effected by it. Great pics Luce.

Such a shame that the writers had to add to H's past like they are doing now. The 'loss' of Ray really haunted H and that kind of trauma was enough for me to realize that H had a troubled past. What they are doing to his character now is just too much to take on board. It really doesn't sit right with me at all.

Ah Luce I just want to wrap him up in a big hug, especially in that first pic :(

Yeah I love that second with the hint of an ironic grin trying to show to Chaz he isn't affected when his insides are just screaming at him, and his disappointment that he failed Ray. It's amazing how much you can pick up on emotions when a scene is acted well :)

Today is my Birthday!!! :lol:
Iam now 18 years old hihih
I just want to say that!!! ;)

Congratulations Dutch_CSI on your 18th Birthday! Hope you have a really great day. :D

Dutch_CSI happy Birthday !!! :) hope u will have big fun and a lot of gifts in ur party :D

post be <font color="greenish">Lucy</font>: Then we have that ironically amused look, knowing that beneath the surface, H is genuinely shocked and taken aback to hear this about his brother, even though we know he had his suspicions...

that really was one great H scene and sad at the same taime :(
it`s truth that H face can show so many emotion. for me when hi si embarassed or try to go OT he blink more with hi eyes...and when there is important moment..the camere show H tic on his cheek...and when he catch up some bad guy hi just start to grin ... show this little implicit smile so sweet and so H...this he do it in ironic moments too or raise eyebrow ...i too like the way he remove Hi look sidewards make 'dramatic' pause and say somting wittily :D do not forgot how he provoke hi opponent - just stand in front of him in his full height, hand On his waist and a little to raise head :) how can someone not to tell the truth...and at last love the way he tilt his head when hi talk to the 'closer' peoples...so nicely and incite to calm ..

PS hey guys did i only have problem with this web side this few days !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back