~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

wibble said:

I love H's shirts - though I think that's first time I see him in brown-striped one. I wonder where he gets them from? :p

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the shirts are always a very nice thing about him. Also, not to get too off-topic, but some of the casts wardrobe is provided by David's own clothing store (I think I read somewhere that Yelina's cloths in a certain episode came from the store, Steam, but can't remember which episode that was...).

wibble said:
For some reason, it just suddenly hit me...those eyes *sigh* :D

Oh don't mention the eyes you will set me off again :rolleyes:

I just noticed tonight I think they had Rick in some of Horatios stripes :eek: Watching Season 3 when Yelina kicks Rick out he was wearing that white with dark stripes shirt, didn't look nearly so good on him though!!

But H on the other hand, dark suit, dark shirt with stripes, had to pick myself up off the floor ;)

Now this NY crossover epi looks interesting - when does it appear (I mean, which season?). So I can look forward to it :)
The one we've been discussing is CSI:NY ep #207 'Manhatten Manhunt'. This is the second part of a two part story, the first being CSIM ep #407 'Felony Flight'.

There was another Miami/NY crossover in CSIM Season 2, which was ep #223 'MIA/NYC - NonStop'. :)

OT

Post by : Dynamo1
I once saw a used copy of The Who The Ultimate Collection CD at a sale and it had all three CSI theme songs on it.
(Vegas) Who Are You
(Miami) Won't Get Fooled Again
(NY) Baba O'Riley (any resemblance to a moderator with that name is entirely coincidental)

pabzi hope this info will help u. yes i see SCI NY S02 E 07

and wibble there is pilot crossover CSI Miami/LV

Post be: DaWacko
season 2 and episode called "Cross-Jurisdictions" (E22)

end OT

Post by <font color="greenish">Lucy</font>: Lovely caps from 'Manhatten Manhunt'. I really enjoyed that episode and loved Horatio's scenes with Stella. I don't mean this in a 'shippy' way, but they had great chemistry!

i agree. H and Stella really stand well together. they too make cool tema. love the way H take (carry) toward Stella.
and this NY atmosphere somehow change H in a good way :)

PS sorry if i repeat someone...i`m still too asleep.. :(

CSI Miami S02E23 'MIA/NYC - NonStop'

many.jpg

thanks pusher. they are all who songs!! i love the who.
pusher, your banner is cute! IT MOVES!!! :)

I knew it wouldn't be long until the coat made an appearance again! :devil: I can never get enough of that picture Pusher. :D

wibble u succeed to make me start re-whatch CSI Miami S1...WOW there was to long time when i see it for the first time. and now for certainty understand all ur interest for H :) i was forgot how much young is he there...till now i see 1-2-3 epis and soon will catch up with u :D
i have all 4 S to compare H..and now again i remembr why i like him so much :)
somehow H in S1 is more movable - energetic. not like S 4 too slow-lazy. He work more with the team and in the lab. even in 01 epi in S1 they show him drink coffee. i was going to die. why the writers don`t make H do this stuff more often...to look more 'earth'-human. big laugh for me was that in some scene bring his watch on hi right hand and after that in his left HAHAHA :lol: as i remember only in S1 at last more little show H sit with cross legs. he look so calm, anxiety-free...even in one epi was sit over the bureau :)
Now i follow "Whitout a trace" tv show...and in some epi the show some characters when they are tired it`s is openly - rumple up suit or 2-3 days beard...
u just don`t know how many much i want to see H without shave hi cheeks...but for now will only dream :devil:

Oooh, THE COAT! Pusher, you need to put pillow alert before "THe Coat" pic :p :lol:

And zippy... yes... ANTS!
:D

Pusher said:
somehow H in S1 is more movable - energetic. not like S 4 too slow-lazy.

Ohhh...he's getting tired. Too many things had happened *sigh* :(

big laugh for me was that in some scene bring his watch on hi right hand and after that in his left HAHAHA :lol:

Really? I didn't notice that. When I rewatch my S1 again I'll check that out. That's a bit funny isn't it? To switch watch on both hands. We don't normally do that, do we?

I was watching "Losing Face" yesterday... If someone watches it too, did I see wrong but did H have in that silver badge? Because that's how I looked at it when he arrived to first bomb threat place...

I forgot to take note of that but I've heard that he first had a silver badge and then later he has a gold one.

Oooh, THE COAT! Pusher, you need to put pillow alert before "THe Coat" pic

i will put ANTS! alert. and i wonder till when u will wait to change ur loc, somthing like : kill ants :D
HAHAHAH
DaWacko loc: kill DaAnts :lol:

And zippy this with the watch was in epi 01 golden parachute:)

did u tall for this badge ?!?

Well, I know in "Cross Jurisdictions" he had silver badge but I thought they changed it for season 1. But I have to do some checking and see if my eyes lie.

Pusher... I think I just may add that to my location

"Killing DaAnts in Miami"

:lol: Your locations crack me up Pusher and Ducky :lol:

I think the silver badge only made a brief appearance right? Coz I remember most of the time, it's the golden badge I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back