Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

:lol: It's Monday, so no worries :lol:

Relax ma'am! (as Horatio would say)

Here you go Tink.....

coffee.gif

Awww, thank you Lucy, I feel much better already! :D A small little present for you all. *cute smile alert*

CrossJuridictions003.jpg

Cap from davidcaruso.org

Awwwwwwwwww!!! I love H with children, he acts so gorgeous! The way he speaks with them... *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* *meeeeeeeeelt* :D

Oh been working all day and we have been busy!!

Ducky I have plenty of Liverpool shirts going back through the years, but they are safe from your hands!!!

As for the office discussion, there is a eppy really near the start I think 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot' where they actually refer to his office while standing in it!!!

Megan: "You need to give the name of your decorerater"
H: "It's just a phone and a desk when we're not in the field"

And when Frank asks H out for a Beer and burger I think they are in the waiting area at PD, and it may be the episode 'Slow Burn' not exactly sure though!

Nice pic HnM. A rare glimpse of H doing something remotely casual.

Thinking along these lines, I would love to see H's apartment and a little more insight into the 'off the clock' Horatio. When H asked Ray Jnr about a fishing trip at the end of 'Hell Night', I remember thinking how nice it would be to see the two of them fishing. I know it's not really CSI's style to show such scenes, but now and again, that kind of thing would be great to see. :)

Great pic HAM, it's nice when we get to see moments like that in episodes - it's not often. :lol:

I agree with you Lucy, it would have been great to see Ray Jr and H on the fishing trip, I would have been surprised if they did show it, but we can dream. :D

You're welcome guys! :)

H's apartment would be great to see. I really don't think of him as having a house--being single and all. I think you can tell a lot about a person by the way their place looks.

^^ what else do we need to know!?! all i need to know is that he is really hot and i love him! :lol:

i love seeing H doing something normal, acting human, i mean that in a good way of course, i mean H is one of the humane persons i have ever seen, but sometimes all we see is that, i want to see more H: the really hot guy who is so nice and understanding, and as much i love H: the amazing cop who rocks my socks and saves everybody but himself, i take less of it if i could get more of H: the really hot guy who is so nice and understanding

that probably makes no sense! :lol:

but i think the phrase "H saves everybody, but himself" really describes who is, he gives up so much to help others, he gave up a vaction to Brazil for yelina and was willing to let her go back to ray, because he didnt want anybody to get hurt, even though he(i think anyways) loves her, sorry not meant to sound shippy there, he does the right thing no matter what, and that is one of the things that i really love about H!

CSI_Grissom no worry Y is inseparably part of H life and character. she left for Brazil and one big piece fo H heart 'die'. for me only she make him HUMAN...only she can make him smile :(
but i respect H namely for his attitude toward Y. H love her but keep aside because of his brother. for me H is one STRONG person, and we all only can take instance form him.
most powerful moment of H/Y is not in "10-7" there too was cool, but in "Big brother" when Y kiss H cheek...he can have her, but again make the right thing in the right times...i don`t know if i can do it....i will never let her go....
i to agree that H is suffer enough and deserve happiness.
it will be nice to see him out of the office and his work, like normal guy go to drink coffee or beer with friends. i always was wonder what will look like H apartment...but for now will only dream.

CSI_Grissom no worry Y is inseparably part of H life and character. she left for Brazil and one big piece fo H heart 'die'.
Exactly. You didn't sound 'shippy' at all CSI_Grissom. You were just pointing out a very good example of H's self-sacrificial nature. :)

whoever said that H saves everybody exept himself is so true. like pusher always says : H is a fallen angel.

It just shows you what a caring person H is, to sacrifice his own happiness. :(

Maybe we can have a shirtless H scene for our own happiness! :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back