~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Yay! Ducky's back! :D

*hugs*

Haha yay! More welcomes! zippy, you're from Malaysia too? Which part? Finally; a Malaysian H fan! Well, not including my Mom and aunt who, like, drool over H more than I do.

Dang, wish that I could find some nice H pics. I'll do that after the exams.

H really knows how to pose, no? He'd make an awesome superhero.

Hey Ducky. Welcome back and yes, your absence was noticed :).

Togoholic, great pictures there! The first one is very nice. Uhmm, the third one got me thinking, dosen't someone irons his clothes? I mean, if they're short on manpower, I could do it :D :lol:.

CSIsMANIAC said:
Uhmm, the third one got me thinking, dosen't someone irons his clothes? I mean, if they're short on manpower, I could do it :D :lol:.

Maybe he just got it wet. I had a blazer once that got wet (it rained and I had to walk home) and wrinkled like that, and I couldn't get the wrinkles out. However, the ironing job doesn't sound bad. Where do I apply? :D

did i read wet..wow H and sodden :)

CSIM_301_283.jpg

from 'lost son'...

cool pics u post guys, one nice way to strat this monday and whole week :)

and DaWacko wellcome back :D

and for H underclothes...hum? i don`t even want to think...this weeknd i was on mountain and was there with 10 mans and my sentiment is still sharp toward mens and they underclothes :devil: i can`t stand anymore :D

Yayyy!!! We're alive again!

Welcome back ducky. Is there a queue for something? :confused: *lost*

;)Boxers coversation again...what a way to start the week. No wonder I still feel like it's Sunday instead of Monday. I love the pics togoholic, he looked so intense in the last pic...even though he has his shades on.

Doreen I'm in KL. Your mom and aunt are cool...but I wonder what I'd feel when I see my mom drooling over H...uhhh, don't wanna go there :lol: And Horatio is a superhero to me. My everyday superhero... :cool:

oh btw docfrog I think it IS a promo pic. :)

The buttons...are.....poppin'....
I love this!
I'M SHO CUUUTE!

thanks, tack, danke and kiitos for wbs.

Footzy, watch out your words or I'll rip your L'pool shirt :p (I know you have one)

zippy - there's many queues. There's one for hugging H and one for smooching him and... erm... ya know, the usual stuff!

New eppy tonite so tomorrow I can again come with some new, spoilerfree screencaps of Saint H :D

Oh THOSE queues! So how do I make myself into many mini-me so that I can get into every queue???

...oh, but there's only one Horatio Caine...hey ya ducky you're tricking me! *jumps into the one and only queue. In front!* :p :p :p

obviously it`s stand me a habit to write my impression of S4. i see epi 03 form S4. and it`s make me big attention that H start to talks to the peoples ('bad' guys) when hi is back at them. hi did`n do this in previous season, right ?! it`a a little strangely but make sense - like a prepareing for attack but await first to take they attention and to hear them before see them....
it`s cool to whatch epi in which H is outside and there have a wind :) this red hair is moveing like alive :devil: so so sweet. but i`m still wonder did H never be hot in this miami sun. everyone in his team go with rather light dress and hi go with jacket/suit. ok the show is make in L.A but is there so cold ?! or this is DC habit...
before repair in CSI miami building (S4 ) i don`t remember H to have his own offis..or i go insane and did not see it...he don`t play a lot whit his glasses and now accentuate only knock over his badge, but i like this new (S 3 4) manner..
and again H is my H so worried for the victoms and polite to the rest (always like when H tell :"sir! or ma'am" :))
i`m soo curious to see what is his NY past...

i don`t remember H to have his own offis..

Yes he does. Somewhere in S1 you get a glimpse of his office but briefly. Can't remember which episode. He's hardly in there though :).

^Season 1 "Camp Fear" and Adell says "me and guys gonna have some beer? Wanna join?" or something and H looks at Ray's card or something etc.etc.

I can remember seeing his office in 'Slaughterhouse' and 'Camp Fear'. There may be others, but my mind has gone blank!

when i finish S4 will re whatch S 1 again...have forgot a lot of things...and it have pass a lot of time... 3- 4 years and i get older and start to forgot hehe :lol:

but will see young and 'original' H :) his is good cause to try find free time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back