~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Didn't they show his office in 'Dispo Day' when H was talking to Calleigh and she came out with the 'Humming bird on 6 cups of coffee' quote? I know they also showed it earlier on in season 1 with Adel in his office but I really can't remember the episode name.

i think in dispo day, H and calleigh were talking in the breakroom. but in camp fear, it was definately H's office. but it is not the same one that he has now in s4

ADD: u are right Tink in 'Dispo Day' day they realy show H office and hi have his 'official' jacket too :) just soften my heart :)

411.jpg

174.jpg

some times is 'hard' to be alone but if u are chief u can take care of ur team

374.jpg

"Camp Fear"

Thank you pabzi, that has been bugging me. So which episode is the one where Adel tells H her and some of the guys are going for a drink? Is that one 'Camp Fear'? :confused:

Tinkerbell said:
Thank you pabzi, that has been bugging me. So which episode is the one where Adel tells H her and some of the guys are going for a drink? Is that one 'Camp Fear'? :confused:
Yes, that's definitely 'Camp Fear', as Ducky said. :)

Does Tinksy's eyes censor my posts? :lol: :lol:

:lol: It's Monday. We have to make these allowances! ;)

Frank once came into H's office didn't he? To ask if he wants to join him for dinner and a beer... wasn't that Season 2? And in Season 4 we see it from the outside.

in s2, im not sure if it was in H's office, but he definately asked him that. a burger and a beer to be exact

Need to re-watch Season 2 obviously :lol: I'm so into S. 3+4 that I've been watching only eppys from those seasons. Season 2 re-watch planned :D

DaWacko said:
Does Tinksy's eyes censor my posts? :lol: :lol:
:lol: I think I was having a bit of a 'Duh' moment! As Lucy said, Mondays are never good attention wise! :p

Okay, another question. :lol: In the same scene in episode 'Camp Fear' after Adel has left is there a shot with him where he is looking out of a window down at the lab? Okay honest that's my last question.

Yes, Pusher posted that very picture earlier! ;)

I think I seriously need to have a coffee, what is it with me today! :eek:

Thank you guys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back