~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brother! ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Horatio's Thread #4 - Everybody Loves Raymond's Brothe

Footyliz said:
As for the office discussion, there is a eppy really near the start I think 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot' where they actually refer to his office while standing in it!!!

Megan: "You need to give the name of your decorerater"
H: "It's just a phone and a desk when we're not in the field"

Yes, that's the one I remembered. :)

When H asked Ray Jnr about a fishing trip at the end of 'Hell Night', I remember thinking how nice it would be to see the two of them fishing. I know it's not really CSI's style to show such scenes, but now and again, that kind of thing would be great to see.

You know they could do that in CSI:M if they want to. Remember in Cross Jurisdiction last scene? H was at the beach with the girl. So they could've done that for Ray Jr.'s fishing trip. But that's past now :( so hopefully they'll show us a glimpse of his life after work.

And it's so so SO true that H gives it all to everyone else except himself. He's such a giver and he gives unconditionally, that's what earned him my deep respect and admiration but at the same time I feel sad for him. I dunno. It's like with all that's happened and happening to him, the more he gives the more he gets hurt and I wanna protect him :lol: And I wanna protect him from Ann D. coz Ann D doesn't wanna give him a break! :lol:

^Ice fishing trip would be even better... but I guess there's not much ice in Miami :p

Sorry... ice fishing is my another little obsession :lol:

ATTN! Some HC screencaps will be posted shortly. From Deviant.

Grab your pillows!

Oho! 42 posts with Horatio in mind. Great work. I bet the guy is probably wondering why he can hear distant murmur of his name from afar.

Discussing H's office is different and good. Those pics in the previous page was awesome. Especially that first pic posted by Pusher of H and Cal. :lol: Funny scene too.

nice banner (we are supposed to call you casper, right?)
ducky. there is no ice in miami, so i think that we will have to settle for ocean fishing in a boat, but i certainly would be nice to see H i winter clothes :)

DaWacko said:
^Ice fishing trip would be even better... but I guess there's not much ice in Miami :p
Ice Fishing? :lol: I would love to see that, it would be something different. I was watching some commentaries a few days ago and apparently DC was all for jumping into the water at the end of 'Lost Son', and also there are sharks around that area! :eek: Sorry, Ice Fishing just made me think of that. :lol:

I have my pillows at the ready for the 'Deviant' screencaps, Oh Ducky how you spoil us here.

As cool as Horatio is he would go shark and gator fishing :lol: Don't ya think?? :D

Tink this day ur asleep too :) in page 3 in this therad i post the 'water' pic of H form "Lost son":D

and pabzi real name of CSIsMANIAC is Casper (Casp) ;)

behind the scenes this is not shark but is big crocodile :lol:

CSIMbhs.jpg

Pusher said:
Tink this day ur asleep too :) in page 3 in this therad i post the 'water' pic of H form "Lost son":D
I know, I did see that, I was only making a small referance to it myself. ;)

ROTFLMAO! :lol: Pusher that pic is so funny. What was HE doing???? And the croc doesn't look real.

but i certainly would be nice to see H i winter clothes

No no no...I don't wanna see him in winter clothes. I wanna see him in shirt, unbuttoned too! Or see thru...see thru! :devil:

I tried to show my friends who HC is and they said the most horrible things about H...I was so mad at them. I thought I could let them in on my little obsession...well, ok not little but well...but then it was a mistake. Should've just kept it to myself. You guys are the best.

*waiting for ducky's pics...*

sorry Tink my mistake (f.c translation by my side) :(

today i succeed to see 4 epi rom S4 and now when i close my eyes onlu see H ..wow...i can`t saturate form him :devil:

when C in 06 epi. take (touch) H hands to take form him DNA test, i just so much want to be on her place. this hands ..they the writes must show them more and more and more :) hehehe won`t talk for the blue eyes...i will go far far way in dreamland :D

obviously this team to come beack united must someone to be 'wounded' or 'falsely accused'. but i like this, because i remind for the team from S1 and S2 ...

and i`m so disappoint form Franc, how hi can suspect H even for sec. did`t like what he do, but define like how H come out from conversation...

zippy i don`t know what H do in this pic, for me he show how big is this crocodile mouth :)

Thanks Pabzi and as Pusher said, me name's Casper :).

Oh, that croc is fake. DC is known to be quite the funny guy off cam. Now if it was on camera...hmm.... I can't see that happening.. Would it be something like

Ryan: I've tested the blood we found on the seat and it dosen't belong to the vic. I think it was-
H: Mr Wolfe..
Ryan: Yeah H?
H: Your fly is open..
Ryan: *looks down but didn't see anything*
H: Gotcha..

:eek: Uhh...yeah. Not going to happen I'm afraid.

Tinksy, ice fishing is great! :D

Sorry for delay, there was some moos on the way and Jack Bauer ;)

Uh...is that a... a rotten mushroom?
I think that green shirt is icky
So he is evil...
There's...ants there
Sir, don't hide under the table
Breath in, breath out...
Oh that's bullshit...
Now but who is that cute Ducky there
Tribute to the hair
You need double pillows!
Pillows here too
I think those ants take over the world...

Would have a few more but I will post those on some other day ;)

Damnit! I uploaded those to wrong album! Oh well.. I guess I survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back