~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

i dont think that we have 'house' in my country. alot of you seem to like it

I hope you like my watermarks; little shades in the background :D Customised paper is the best I tell ya docfrog! :D

they're just lovely :D

come on guys back to the topic Sexy Saint H and those baby blues ...what we forgot to discuss about him ?!

i personally want to see him more often do drive his Hammer...he is so seet when do it :)

hummer.jpg

I thought my day couldn't get worse than yesterday but I was wrong, really frustrating :( But you folks always cheer me up, nice pics :D

I remembered something else from the first cross over, H actually stands with his hands in his pockets, and clips his badge on his jacket pocket, it's really odd.
Then the new season starts and he goes to hands on hips and badge on belt :confused:

I think maybe he was trying to distinguish from John Kelly, cause I was just watching NYPD and he does the hands in pockets thing a lot in that.

Badge thing: Evidence
CSI_222_09.jpg

I think perhaps he wanted to make H different, I simply can't imagine H with his hands in his pockets now :eek:

is that a silver badge? Isn't H's badge golden?

I think maybe he was trying to distinguish from John Kelly, cause I was just watching NYPD and he does the hands in pockets thing a lot in that.
and Michael Hayes had his hands behind the back

the badge in the picture is silver. I think they got H a golden i one after 1x06, din't konw why :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: Oh that's brilliant!!

Maybe it's to distinguish Lt fom Detective, do the others have silver badges??

Oh I had a thought about the placement of sunglasses..
Maybe the sunnies on the neck thing is because if you put them on your head they reflect which would cause a real problem for filming, so the neck was a better option, note it's not just H, Adele does the neck thing in 'Kill Zone'
and perhaps they found after a while they had a reflection problem with the neck too, so now he simply holds them :eek: or maybe they fell off the neck so many times they had to refilm and got fed up!! Or maybe I'm just rambling and should be quiet now ;)

It's probably an adorable DC quirk, I wish he would bring it back though!!

H and his holly sunnies :)
what happened to adele? there was no explanation.
how many times in season 1 did H say "adele, road trip"?
i think that it happened alot, no?

Oh yeah that look. I wouldn't want to be on the other side of that look. Oh wait I'd like to be in his line of sight anytime.

I'd love to play a bad-ass suspect in CSIM so I could get that look from H...

oh I love that look from "under suspicion" :cool:
butr I think the scene from "skeletons" was a little bit hotter :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back