~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

i was watching the LV/Miami crossover, Cross-Jurisdictions, and i noticed that within the first 10 mintues, Horatio is just standing there by himself with his sunglasses on and doing 'the pose' just to stare at a pig that is walking by

i'm not bagging him out, i just thought it was a little weird

'Kill Zone' is a great episode and all epi with Frank, Alexx and Y are cool :)
i really miss S1 there was more case and lab work...

i like all the quotes u post guys. thank for the pics Liz and togoholic :D

<font color="greenish">Lucy </font> nice ava , hope soon will see this show MD Hose and to understand all of this 'noise' :)

was watching the LV/Miami crossover

is this form S4...pls write SPOILER ALERT !!!

carlz31 that's Horatio's trademark poses. It's a little weird to see at first, especially when he sometimes puts his right foot slowly behind his left so that he's standing sideway and then puts on the shades, etc...but I've grown to love it very quickly and I guess same goes to many people in this thread. These poses remind me a lot about superheroes at the end of the day, when they've done saving the world, they stand in a similar pose and look out into the horizon too.

Something interesting on that. I'm reading "The Last Precinct" by Patricia Cornwell and I've arrived at one paragraph and I'll quote the last sentence.
I stand in the middle of the dirt drive in the shadow of scrub pines, hands in my pockets, watching, because I have no doubt Bev Kiffin is watching me. On the street it is called signifying, making your presence known. My business isn't finished here. I'll be back.

:D Sounds familiar?

'Kill Zone' is a great episode and all epi with Frank, Alexx and Y are cool :)
i really miss S1 there was more case and lab work...

i like all the quotes u post guys. thank for the pics Liz and togoholic :D

<font color="greenish">Lucy </font> nice ava , hope soon will see this show MD Hose and to understand all of this 'noise' :)

was watching the LV/Miami crossover

is this form S4...pls write SPOILER ALERT !!!

No, it's not from S4 Pusher :) It's the introduction of CSI: Miami, EP 0 before the first season.

And you're very welcome :D I love to post pics!

i want to write my excuse to carlz31 i don`t watch CSI LV my mistake....

and zippy the quote form "The Last Precinct" is realy for H :)

if H stand in one pose all epi i don`t maind...but hi must turn around from time to time so to have better look of him or his ... :devil:

Ooohhhh I love his sideburns, I love his voice, I love his sunglasses, I love his button-popping shirts, love his hair, love his eyes, love his smiles...it's my crazy moments again...don't mind me! :lol:

Ooohhhh I love his sideburns, I love his voice, I love his sunglasses, I love his button-popping shirts, love his hair, love his eyes, love his smiles...it's my crazy moments again...don't mind me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what?? I think I have to agree... love his voice, love his sunglasses, love his smile... you know the rest :D

@ zippy+togoholic: you are in very good company (where can I get an application form to join the "I love..."-club? :D )

docfrog u and me can join there club "I love H", tomorrow is 14.02 (st. V) and we will write 'love' letter to HC :) this is the requirement :devil:

ok... no problem... anyone got his email-addy? *lol*

I'll have my assistant fax your assistant the application form docfrog :lol:

And it's imtoosexyformyshades@yahoo.com :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ togoholic: *looooooool* that's great... *takesfaxandfillsouttheform*

I hope you like my watermarks; little shades in the background :D Customised paper is the best I tell ya docfrog! :D

Thank you. I am very sure you would like 'House'. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back