~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

I'm reallt short too, so most people are tall to me!! My mates all seem to be taller they tease me about it all the time :rolleyes:

Yeah I agree Casp he does hunch over quite a lot, hangs his head too, which makes him look that much smaller!

It must be hell on his back and neck too, poor guy, I'd volunteer to massage out those kinks if he wants ;)

I love it when H is standing his ground while talking to such big guys :devil:

and kicking their asses *loooool* (and I'm sure, that you can tell me right away, which episode I have in mind... cause I can't :lol: )

@ zippy: how tall are you? Cause I'd be also a hobbit ;)

To me, H and Frank are both really tall. I'd feel like a Hobbit walking beside them.
:lol: That's exactly my thinking they both look tall together. I'm glad Frank doesn't appear too much taller on screen, otherwise he would over shadow H a bit. I really do enjoy their scenes together, I always think if I were a suspect and saw Frank and H coming up the path together, I would really crap myself. :lol: (however, knowing me, I would bear hug H! :lol:)

Oh heck we need to get over to the Miami game final, the Ryan fans have gone mad and he is nearly winning, we need to fight for H :eek:

hehe We stick together :D I would vote for H if Calleigh were in the final game but I have to vote for Ryan... it's pretty hard to vote against H, believe me!

Regarding the heights of F&H: I bet it's sexy to look up to them :D And a bit dangerous when they look at you like little devils.

It sucks a bit for me, as I do love them both! So I'm a bit torn. :lol: I shouldn’t be all that bothered really, it's only game, just for fun really. :D

Aww relax Tink. Gotta say though, Horatio needs his fans there ;).

I'm not to sure about a Hobbit. Maybe an elf. Or are elves short too? :lol: Obviously, I haven't watch enough of Santa's factory..

Elves are not that tall CSIsMANIAC but taller than Hobbits :D I'd say compared to H&F elves are tiny :lol:

Mh, I wanna post a picture of H again but dunno what... any wishes regarding the episode?

did i read again F/H :)

[to Horatio]
Det. Frank Tripp: Come on, don't you guys have some gizmo to track this thing? That blue light with the buzzers and bells or that mass-spectro-detecto-whatever-you-call-it thingy?

i rememebr when i see Rex Linn (Agent Kowalski) in After the Sunset moves...and ask my self where is H :)

the both rely make good team. F is det., H is let...but they really respect, take into consideration, support and help one other...

in S3 when H need many for Suzi hospital Franck show big anxiety for H and his perconal problems...

CSIM_322_010.jpg

my men in black...or must be sing the song from bad boys moves..."bad boys, bad boys what u gona do, what u gona do wen we com for u " heheh :D

Pusher said:
"bad boys, bad boys what u gona do, what u gona do wen we com for u " heheh :D

:lol: So cool!

037.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Did Horatio won? Or did Ryan? It would be good if it was a tie but it would be awesome if H won :D ;). No offense to the Ryan fans :).

It was a tie CSIsMANIAC :D So I'm more than happy about it! I so love H :) Had to fight for Ryan tho... anyhoo; I'm thinking of making a new banner... with H! Can't decide which picture(s) tho! :(

pls stop with this 'silly' csi miami game...

i can`t even think H will not win .... it`s for me is like CSI miami without him.....

just write my opinion hope no one will contumely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back