~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

ROFL= roll over the floor

It's used in chat rooms/forums to express that a quote or situation is very very funny :)

Mmmmm... she really lost a lot of sympathy points through season three to me. I just couldn't look at her anymore without having the urge to call the writers and get her written out. Sorry, it's just how I felt, not offending Sofia or anyone who likes her character in CSIM :) I liked her pretty much as a matter of fact, but it changed, sadly.

Back to topic; I love it when Horatio talks to kids!!! He is so cute with them!!! Awww :D It's so beautiful to see whim treating everyone in a special way! That includes suspects and criminals in general :devil: They deserve a SPECIAL treatment ;)

So, it's okay for Rick to hit her then? Or are you joking? If you are, no worries. It's not always easy to tell. ;)

Yeah esp when she punched Rick

i only regret for the missing moment of the epi. i will be cool to see how exactly Y hit R :)

and if H have tell somthing wrong to her...he will be next victom hahahha...ladys can be dangerously :devil:

So, it's okay for Rick to hit her then? Or are you joking? If you are, no worries. It's not always easy to tell. ;)
Knowing IMS, she was probably joking. IMS likes David Lee Smith alot, so I imagine that's what she was getting at. ;)

I think we should maybe get off the subject of Yelina in this thread (as much as I like her!) Mentioning her now and again is fine, as is discussing H's relationship with any character. We seem to have got a little sidetracked along the way recently. Thanks. :)

ok i will stop the previous subject, But will stay on "aggression"...:) can i ?!

H in (S 3) few epi have a little 'fight' with 'bad' guys. for example 'nothin to lose' - he separate policeman and fireman prisoner with a little force or 'after the fall' when one 'bad' guy go on H and he stop (block) him just perfect...

i realy like that some times hi 'lose' his nervous. he look more human for me. waht is a man if he don`t use pummel :)

i like him too the way he go in dangerously place so can save the peoples - 'crime wave' - saver sore woman in the strong-room of the bank, or 'mony plane' when he take out of the plan wounded man....my hero

next thread must have name : Horatio Cain the hero knight of the blue ladys

Uh-huh. Suddenly, I saw Yelina's name here. :lol: I knew some people can't resist her charm :D.

Oh, welcome Togoholic to Sain H's thread. No offense but any name with 'holic' at the end always remind me of the Holicks drink. It's so tasty :)! Yummm..

Yeah hi Togoholic make yourself at home, good to see you :)

Yeah I love 'action man' H as I like to call him, he's got more action man as the show has progressed, I like the way he always ducks before challenging someone so he doesn't get his head knocked off.
eg. he ducks under firemans arm before grabbing him, he does the same with Dennis the witness in 'Pro per'

Thanks a lot CSIsMANIAC and Footyliz :D

Yeah, love the 'action man' too! My mom and I are totally addicted to Horatio! We both love him for the same reasons ;)

Angry H! I found a great cap from 'After The Fall'.

I don't know about you guys, but for me, there is something very hot about this picture. :lol:

096.jpg

Cap from Miami Style

Well yeah he gets angry but usually not physically. I think he would have liked to do more to that guy.

Any pic of H is hot in its own way.

Welcome togoholic!

I'm sorry but I have to ask this...

Will you be cheering for Togo in Football World Cup 2006? :lol:
(I know I will!)

Welcome togoholic!

I'm sorry but I have to ask this...

Will you be cheering for Togo in Football World Cup 2006? :lol:
(I know I will!)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I definitely will!!! :D

And thanks :)

Wow, Tink, I love that scene from 'After The Fall' and there is indeed something very, very hot about H in that picture. Must be the ruffled hair, kick ass expression and of course, a very nice view of the sideburns! *swoons* :devil: :D Thanks!

A belated welcome togoholic! :)

Oh it's definately all about the ruffled hair!! How much would I love to help him straighten that out ;)

500 words done on the 1st dreaded essay, you folks are definately going to keep me going this next week :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back