Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

<font color="red">Ladys</font> have a nice weekend !!! :devil:

958891100.jpg
744897705.jpg

692965725.jpg

After seeing those, I feel I most certainly will! Have a good weekend too Pusher. :D

Oh yeah definately good start to a weekend for me :) I have two huge essays to write so I needed a pick up cause I think I'll be chained to the desk for the next week :eek:

That second 'Kill Zone' picture is my favourite, sunnies, radio, hands on hips, classic H pose :D

I needed a pick up
Are you sure it's a pick up instead of a fall and faint kindda effect? :lol: Naw, just kidding. All the best with the essays! I never liked essays :eek:!

Ha IMS we still think alike!! I love it ;)

Notice I'm back again, essay avoidance in full swing :rolleyes:

My weekend has just turned freezing cooooooooool... like H is :D

ImissSpeed nice to see u here and i`m happy that u like one pic :) hope this will bring u more often here ...

wellcome togoholic to the DC/HC forum. have fun like all of us . Yes H is coooll just because Y is in Brazil hahha

wellcome togoholic to the DC/HC forum. have fun like all of us . Yes H is coooll just because Y is in Brazil hahha

Thank you :D

and ROFL!!! I don't like Yelina, not with H. I liked her before she treated H weird, meaning the strange staring, her comments etc. But it's understandable that she fell for him :D

and ROFL!!!
?!?!?! what thats means i donqt got it ?!?!

the bed habit of the beautiful woman is to misappropriate whit good men concern..

u have the right to don`t like Y, there is no problem.

i like her characters and miss her, but in the end of S3 there realy was to 'badly ' and 'nagging' behaviour toward H. but i explain whit the fact that she suppose that H hide somethig form her - R is a live....

ImissSpeed nice to see u here and i`m happy that u like one pic hope this will bring u more often here ...

nice to see you all too.. but I don't think I'll visit more often.. I don't really have anything to say about him.. coz I don't watch the show as I used to.. now I only watch ocasionally(sp?)

That second 'Kill Zone' picture is my favourite, sunnies, radio, hands on hips, classic H pose :D

And no jacket :lol: (AND the blue shirt...)

Possibly totally off topic, but I don't think Yelina was 'nagging' H at all. She wanted to know the truth and he was keeping it from her (albeit to protect her). I actually thought she showed real strength of character towards the end of season 3. :)

Especially when he went all wriggly, vulnerable and awkward. So cute! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back