~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

So, it's okay for Rick to hit her then? Or are you joking? If you are, no worries. It's not always easy to tell. ;)
Knowing IMS, she was probably joking. IMS likes David Lee Smith alot, so I imagine that's what she was getting at. ;)

hehe I guess you do know me.. :D I love rick... :D

okey.. back on topic now guys.. I'll leave you guys to it

Notice I'm back again, essay avoidance in full swing :rolleyes:

I think I need to take a leaf out of your book Footyliz ;) essays and real life in general have been keeping me busy lately *grumbles*

Anyway, at least I have managed to get round to watching Kill Zone, which I really enjoyed :D Had some funny lines in it, especially the rifle one with Calleigh :lol: I really liked the scene at the end with Horatio - you could tell he was really happy that he'd outsmarted the killer and caught him in the end. I thought the slow-motion effect in this scene was a nice touch. :)

I will try to post some caps from my favourite scenes tomorrow night when I will hopefully have some more time - I know how much you all love H pictures ;)

Oh yeah H pics are always appreciated especially on the weekend :D

I love 'Kill Zone' but that's just my ship tendencies which I will leave out of here ;)
I love the part at the quarry where H wears his sunglasses above his eyes to look through the binoculars, always makes me giggle :lol:

Yeah that's a funny picture :lol: H and his sunglasses... true and endless love :D

So, it's okay for Rick to hit her then? Or are you joking? If you are, no worries. It's not always easy to tell. ;)
Knowing IMS, she was probably joking. IMS likes David Lee Smith alot, so I imagine that's what she was getting at. ;)

hehe I guess you do know me.. :D I love rick... :D

okey.. back on topic now guys.. I'll leave you guys to it
Thanks for clarifying that! ;)

at least I have managed to get round to watching Kill Zone, which I really enjoyed

I love 'Kill Zone', I really like the helicopter scene. It also has one of my favourite H quotes - 'You just killed four innocent people, you're evil, you enjoy death, I hope you enjoy your own'.

'Kill Zone' is a great episode for quotes! I've been looking at some more season 1 goodness, and gathering some screencaps for another thread. Here's one from 'Dispo Day' which I thought was really lovely. ;)

tn_HHDD8.jpg

'You just killed four innocent people, you're evil, you enjoy death, I hope you enjoy your own'.

One of the best H quotes ever! Better than a simple 'no' as an answer.

Beautiful picture Luce. Wouldn't mind him looking at me like that! :D

Well, seems like he's leaning in for a peck on the cheek from someone. I would presume that someone is MD. :D There's something really intriguing about his eyebrows :rolleyes:.

wellcome to the HC/DC thread H_Caine_is_love
hope u will have good time here :)

Oh I'm too old for all this text speak abbreviation stuff, I have death by acronym at work, i'd rather write full sentences elsewhere, how sad am I :lol:

We were talking about H and kids (Not that I like those two in the same sentence at the moment :()
Have a pic, love the soft look he gives Ray Jr here, it's from the end of 'Hell Night'

hellnight1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back