~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Did anyone notice, that H doesn't carry his sunglasses at his neck anymore?? It was so cute... (thought of that from Golden Parachute :D )

Yeah that is really disappointing I loved that look, was one of my favourites. Although he did it again in '10-7' when he rescued Ray Jr, maybe he will return to it :)

Found a lovely small smile pic and it's been a while since I posted so here a weekend starts here pic!

CSIM_202_A_039.jpg

[ Cap from Miami style ]

Thanks guys :) and you're welcome about the present - I've brought a few more this time ;)

I know I've only watched one episode so far, but it looks to me that Horatio has a nice, caring side, which was shown when he was with the mother of the victim in Golden Parachute. This I picked up on a couple of times during these scenes:

Caring Horatio #1 (he holds her hand)

Caring Horatio #2 (he listens)

I thought these were nice :D I also noticed it when he asks Delko and Speed if they are okay whilst processing the crash site. I hope to see a lot more of this side to Horatio - it's quite an attractive quality in him :D

Footyliz - thanks for posting your pic! What a cute smile :) It reminds me of this expression at the end of Golden Parachute :D

ETA: Which episode is that cap from btw? :)

:eek: WHAT ON EARTH IS WIBBLE DOING HERE!? :eek:

...she's looking after me, isn't she?

Wibbsy, I'm so proud of ye :D
*huggles her co-mod*

Above pic is from 'Dead Zone' season 2!

And you are right Wibble, H does really care for the victims of crimes this is one of my favourite sides to him! As you watch more you will pick up that he is the same with the kids involved too, if not even softer :)

Plus he really looks out for his team, I love that about him too :D

Very nice presents, wibble! You've got me wondering how long it'll take to get H-man into your icon space :p.

Wibble once you get hooked you can't go back. I think you will find that the guy just is irresistible.

I'll help you drag Tinkerbell back don't want her getting locked behind Gen TV & Media door now, do we?
Me, never! :rolleyes: :lol:

I'm so pleased you've been sucked in with us, there is no escaping now. You brought us some caps, they’re great. I've not seen 'Golden Parachute' for a while, I really need to re-cap on a few good H episodes. :eek:

Wibble welcome to DC/HC thread for me too. thanks for postin this lovely pic of H. hi si so sweet. as much as u look at him as much u fall in love :) hi realy have nice view when wind is playing with his hear. simply u jast want to carrying ur fingers on it :D what shampoo H use? :devil: his hear seem to be soft and tender. when H is outside can see all saturated red colour of his hear and i like that a lot .
and the subjects of H sunglasses. sorry HOLY sunglasses. i too miss that hi don`t bring then around his neck. it was so H. noone bring then this way. so specify, no way to make a mistake for the guy on the TV :D
but i remember that one epi hi just throw his glasses at the floor. i jump in surprise...like if H was shoot. and cry out " Hey, why u do this to them ?" .
and there was epi when hi put his sunglasses at the table. my first thought was how hi can risk, somelone can steal then. this is the Saint-Holy glasses of justice...
but certainly hi have insurance and alarm on then :lol:

He's so attached to them, isn't he? If he's not wearing them, he's holding them. As for throwing them down in 'Murder In A Flash', well, I've still not recovered from the shock of it! :eek:

It also amused me when he did this! :lol:

tn_killzone.jpg

From http://www.doubleobsession.net/screencaps/.

He's so attached to them, isn't he?

that is what i was try to explain.
do not forget how he look at the peoples above then (glasses) for example look at Footyliz banner. sooo sweeet :) and these blue eyes :) i like a lot the way H put on hi sunnys on his face, u just know there will be cool comment (retort) or important decision for the case...it`s like "legend" on the document which u try to understand, in our case H manier is a begining of the 'hunter' of the 'bed' guys :devil:

and there was epi when hi put his sunglasses at the table.
Do you remember when he threw the sunnies on the floor! :eek: He really surprised me when he did that, at that point I was starting to get very attached to the sunglasses, it was strange not to have the sunglasses without H. :lol:

Lucy is that screencap from 'Kill Zone'? I loved it when he did that, it really amused me as well.

in that picture, he remninds me so much of Jack Nicholson in "As good as it gets", Lucy - I was waiting for DC, to frown and drop the glasses back on his nose by doing it, like Jack did :lol:

if i don`t make mistake it was in S3 . he was with Y in somebady house. they heard strange sound and hi just threw the sunnies on the floor. epi "Bond"

Lucy is that screencap from 'Kill Zone'? I loved it when he did that, it really amused me as well.
Yes, it sure is! :) Here's another....hehe! :D

tn_killzone2.jpg

Posted by Pusher: if i don`t make mistake it was in S3 . he was with Y in somebady house. they heard strange sound and hi just threw the sunnies on the floor
That was in 'Murder In A Flash', season 3. :)
Posted by docfrog: in that picture, he remninds me so much of Jack Nicholson in "As good as it gets", Lucy - I was waiting for DC, to frown and drop the glasses back on his nose by doing it, like Jack did
Yes, exactly! :lol: I love that film. One of my all time favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back