~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Oh will have to pop over there to get it then, thank you in advance :D

I am curently back at the start of season 1 again too Wibble, I do love H there, although I prefer the striped shirts at present, to be honest H looks good in anything.. ;)

there's something else I was going to add here, but I'm sure you girls can add to the end of that sentence :lol:

I actually envy you a little wibble, as you are seeing Miami with fresh eyes. It was so much better back then than it is now, but I guess that's why dvds are such a blessing! :)

Yes, thank goodness for dvds! :)

I've just finished watching 'Losing Face' - I really enjoyed it, even more than the pilot I think! :) I didn't know Horatio was so good with bombs - wow, that is cool! :D

I felt for H in this episode when he lost his close friend and mentor - that must have been so hard. And then to try and solve the case too whilst dealing with his grief at the same time. I'm glad Megan was there to set him straight :)

Awww, I so wanted to give H a hug in this episode :( He looked like he needed one, especially in this scene when the bomb explodes. And then again when he is injured slightly (here, let me clean those cuts for you H :devil: :D ).

And I thought he was so brave when he confronted the bomber on his own (though I guessed the bomb round his neck wouldn't go off). But for some reason, I had confidence in H when he took his shades off and put them round his neck - made him look like he meant business and knew what he was doing :)

Oh, and we get to see his nice, sensitive, caring side again when he visits Al's wife and gives her his wedding ring back, and tells the children what's happened to their Daddy. That was no easy task.

Yup, I think our H is a hero already :D

And oh, Footyliz - they really are his eyes? Wow, they're gorgeous :eek: I could get lost in them if I was having a conversation with him :D

there's something else I was going to add here, but I'm sure you girls can add to the end of that sentence :lol:

and you're so right about that :lol:

And oh, Footyliz - they really are his eyes? Wow, they're gorgeous I could get lost in them if I was having a conversation with him

Oh yeah I get lost in them frequently while watching the show :) Sometimes I forget what has happened in whole scenes :lol:

Great critique of the eppy, I love 'losing face' too, and great pics, there are so many scenes when I just want to hug H too!

Ah docfrog I knew you'd be with me on that ;)

I think, our thoughts are quite the same, Footyliz
wacko.gif
icon_redface.gif
- and I've brought another present ;)

Very nice pics everyone! H and the sunglasses are always a match made in heaven and it's been breath-taking to see all these pics of him with them :eek:!
So, my contribution:

Fiery cop-titude

Whoa! I missed a lot. I've been gone too long! :lol:

I actually envy you a little wibble, as you are seeing Miami with fresh eyes.
I was actually going to say the same thing, it's nice hearing it all over again. You've got plenty more great episodes to come wibble. :D

Lovely picture HAM, I love it when H holds a gun, I just love that look. :)

hey guys, sorry that i wasnt around for the whole sunglasses discussion, i dont have a computer at home.
wibble, welcome!!! im happy that someone else fell in love with H. he's easy to fall in love with !!!
the sunglasses! i love them. i do not remember seeing him throw them on the floor.
i think that he cannot survive without them. if he accidently left them at home, he would have to go get them!!!
the other day, i saw 'complications'. H makes an ADORABLE face there. ( when he is with alexx at the morgue, telling her to go over the surgery evidence again) he pops his eyes up in a really funny way. gotta run, will check in soon :)

I don't recall seeing H throw his sunglasses either. Did he throw them angrily or was it more of a drop? I can imagine him getting all annoyed at himself for accidentally scratching them :D

He pulled his gun and was walking slowly towards the closet where he heard noises. So at one point he threw those (gently) to the floor, on his left side.

Thanks for the welcome pabzi! :) *waves*

Oohhh, this scene with H throwing his sunglasses aside whilst approaching a closet with a gun sounds good! :D Which episode/season is that from? :)

I really like Horatio in black (jacket, trousers and shoes) - I keep picking up my Miami season 1 dvd and looking at him on the front :D

H in black

He looks very nice :D Also liked him in Losing Face at the end when he was attending his friend's funeral:

Hot in black

Hot in black #2

I like his shirt here too.

:D

Oohhh, this scene with H throwing his sunglasses aside whilst approaching a closet with a gun sounds good! :D Which episode/season is that from? :)
That happens in Season 3's 'Murder In A Flash'. :)

Very nice pics wibble. Thanks! :D

Ah a bright sunday morning on the H thread, I love this place, those pics are just wonderful!

Ah that shot of H in black and white is so striking, he looks amazing :D
I like that black/deep blue shirt too, he looks great as always ;)

As I recall he does throw his shades very gently to the ground in the fuss, he doesn't really fling them, maybe he checked the floor was carpeted before he did so :lol:

wibble cool pics :D
i love H sunnies, but too like the way hi hold his gun. there is somthing sweet and strangely. the way hi 'play' with the gun in his hands before use it. (i have some music vids and there is emphasize this fact - one scean in S4 in 'under suspicion'). and like the way hi raise the gun in front of his face. it`s so .... H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back