~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

eat his glasses....
what about this one ?!?

eat.jpg

Post by DaWacko
No he doesn't. And in episode Hell Night we see those sunnies only one and even then he is only holding those and puts on the table!

What comes to my Weird Facts list..season 3 is on my other comp. And now checking earlier seasons...season 2 was much worse than season 1. Season 1 he put glasses on 13 times and took off 26 times. Season 2 glasses on 19 times and off 45 times! but now he has done it less and less... and he eve threw those sunglasses once!
The funnies thing I've seen was in season 1 in Kill Zone when he looks thru binoculars even he has sunglasses on. LMAO! No one does that.

Horatio: "What we have here *pause, takes off sunglasses, puts hands on hips*, is murder *pause, takes hands off hips, puts on sunglasses, puts hands on hips"

Horatio throwing his sunglasses on the floor...I hope this becomes more significant to me and am shocked too when I see the episode where he does this. At the moment, having only watched one episode, I do not realise the importance of H's sunglasses and how attached he is to them. Wow, now I'm looking forward even more to seeing Horatio's character develop and all his habits, etc. :D

As it seems people like seeing him wear his shades round his neck, here is a picture you all might like: :D

The Holy Sunglasses

Looks pretty cool when he has them like that :cool:

And see, the wind is ruffling his hair again in that shot :D

You know, I was thinking how romantic it might be cruising along the everglades on one of those airboats with Horatio on a nice, balmy evening... :D

eat his glasses....
what about this one ?!?

CSIM_101_14.jpg

Post by DaWacko
No he doesn't. And in episode Hell Night we see those sunnies only one and even then he is only holding those and puts on the table!

What comes to my Weird Facts list..season 3 is on my other comp. And now checking earlier seasons...season 2 was much worse than season 1. Season 1 he put glasses on 13 times and took off 26 times. Season 2 glasses on 19 times and off 45 times! but now he has done it less and less... and he eve threw those sunglasses once!
The funnies thing I've seen was in season 1 in Kill Zone when he looks thru binoculars even he has sunglasses on. LMAO! No one does that.

:eek: Pusher has been digging my old posts up :lol:
Which reminds me I have to finish that season3 :mad:

is this a problem?!
i was searching in google for epi were H throw hi sunnies....

No, it's not a problem at all. I just think DaWacko was surprised to see an old post of hers! :)

Yeah, no problem. I'm just surprised when people dig up so old posts :lol: :lol:

do not forget how he look at the peoples above then (glasses) for example look at Footyliz banner. sooo sweeet :) and these blue eyes :)

Ah yes that is one of my absolute favourite pictures of H, those endless blue eyes, over the sunnies, add a head tilt and I turn to jelly :lol:

Had it before but needed to post another one on the same theme:
Check out those eyes

As for him throwing his sunglasses I was shocked too.
There is another point when he puts his sunglasses down, it's in 'Hard Time' he puts them on the desk and we get a close up :)

before i go home i will post some pic of H sunnies...
hope u can see it..
if u don`t i gone kill my self...
a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

PS DaWacko i know that u don`t like me...but can`t do anything to start doing it.....

Erm.... Pusher? What do you mean I don't like you?
I think you have understood something wrong now.

Wow! Are those his real eyes or does he wear coloured contacts?

*end of blonde moment*

Heavens, I really don't know anything at the moment - sorry guys, I hope you all have the patience to put up with me being so new to Miami :lol:

Nice pictures. I can see them! :D
PS DaWacko i know that u don`t like me...but can`t do anything to start doing it.....
:confused: I definitely think you may have misunderstood something too Pusher. I've not read anything that implies that. Maybe it's a translation that has made something sound different to how it was intended. That can so easily happen on the internet. :)

Wow! Are those his real eyes or does he wear coloured contacts?

*end of blonde moment*

Heavens, I really don't know anything at the moment - sorry guys, I hope you all have the patience to put up with me being so new to Miami :lol:

Wibble actually love you coming over here being new to Miami cause we can gush about H again, and it's beautiful thing to see someone discover Miami for new and be excited :)
Personally reminds me why I love the show so much :D

And I'm sure those are his real eyes, they are an amazing blue, my absolute favourite DC feature :)
Of course I may be wrong and am open to correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back