~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Subpoena means that you order a person to appear in a law court. As for his mother, I read that she was killed when he was 16 or 17. His mother died in Miami. I believe he must have gone to New York to pursue his career though that was not stated anywhere in his bio. He became the head of the crime lab when Megan stepped down. He took the job and that's where he's been till now. :)

i will return to do previous subject. H proper attitude to the rest...
relly like in S3 one scene when H already know that R is alive and Y too suspect this fact. they was in a cellin the lab. she strat to fight with hIm that hi hide inf for R. the conversational in the end was something like this
Y: tell me..
H: i`m not surely yet
Y:....
H: do u believe me ?
Y: yes
H u must believe me

it was so cool. all H. i just conceal breath.

and i like too how H tallk and protect the victim. i will try give example. one epi in S3 when brather on the killed girl (drog deliverer don`t trust that her brather is throw the drog in to the toilet )ask H way she was killed ....H replay was that hi don`t know, the killer don`t tell him, and this is was lie but hi did it just to not brather live whit the gilt for his sister death....

Yeah, I love that too, it also parallels with 'Recoil' when he tells Amy, that we sometimes lie to protect those we love but it's still lying.

I have to say I also think 'Nothing to Lose' was a great H eppy as well, cause of all the interaction with Suzie and Yelina. Also with Frank and Alexx there was a lot of personal stuff in that eppy, which DC does so well, but it was subtle and didn't feel too soapy which personal scenes have a danger of in an action packed show :)

As we well know!

As for his mother, I read that she was killed when he was 16 or 17. His mother died in Miami. I believe he must have gone to New York to pursue his career though that was not stated anywhere in his bio. He became the head of the crime lab when Megan stepped down. He took the job and that's where he's been till now. :)

Not to forget, that he was second-in-command of the bomb squad... at least, as I last read his bio, but as we all know, it changes from time to time :lol: (And since that NY-Story, it just doesn't fit anymore... :rolleyes: )

its weird how it doesnt always fit. how come if his mom was killed in miami, his 'big sin' was in new york? it doesnt make sense. maybe he chased the killer to new york???? as for getting a subpoena, his mother was killed 30 years ago. maybe the 'crime' was more recent???

this is just a show. writer can do what they want. and they spoil everything. i too have too many question, but will await to see all S4 and may be will clean the staff.....

The last part where he placed the badge on Eugene's body was also a sad moment.
That was heartbreaking. :(

I really agree with you Lucy, I think 'Dead Woman Walking, Big Brother & Witness To Murder' are very strong standout H episodes, it's great to see DC in them type of scenes, it really allows him to shine. :)

Not to forget, that he was second-in-command of the bomb squad... at least, as I last read his bio, but as we all know, it changes from time to time :lol: (And since that NY-Story, it just doesn't fit anymore... :rolleyes: )
the bomb squad thing could still fit. H transferred to Miami 10 years ago. He is working at CSI for 4 years now. so there are 6 years left he could have worked for bomb squad.
I hope they change the bio on the cbs site soon, so it fits the NY-story. otherwise it's a little bit confusing (not just for newbies) :D

yes, but Al picked him away from CSI, dungeon_queen - so he was a CSI, then a cop in NY, then a CSI in Miami, then bomb squad and back again at CSI :lol:

important is tha H is in CSI :)
but i think that it`s "hard" to work with him. in meaning not to be in his team. to be hi chief or other section. it`s too many instance... - inside i. section, judge, FBI....
hi know (and is )the meaning of justice....and whant to be perfect...

im confused by his bio and im not new. i just read some BIG STUFF
*SPOILER*
<
>
>
>

i read this news thing about the episode skeletons. that guy who framed horatio is involved.
since we dont have season for here, i did not know that H was shot. how bad was he hurt?
what are the 'skeletons in his closet' that it talked about on the article (the article is here on csi files)?
why did dresdon try to frame H? because he put him away?
im lost, i gotta know whats going on with H and what he went through in new york.
all this new story line on him is very interesting.

no... no... not the timeline discussion again.
I refuse to touch that subject anymore because it has already caused me serious psychological problems :p :lol:

@ pabzi: H was not shot, but stabbed in NY ("badly" as he said, but we don't know any further). The 'skeletons in his closet' must *imo* refer to his past (which we don't really know anything about, since that NY-plot came up), just that he "intervened in an attempt to save his mother's life and the killer ended up dead". (Could you please link that article to me?)

The article is over at CSI Files :)

I'm confused about Horatio's past too. I wish they would make an official biography that didn't have big holes in it. Or maybe one episode Horatio can sit down and spill his life story, rofl.

no... no... not the timeline discussion again.
I refuse to touch that subject anymore because it has already caused me serious psychological problems :p :lol:
:lol: Me too! I have decided not to think about it too much until more details are revealed on the show. I'm kinda taking the 'if it hasn't happened or been referred to on the show yet, it hasn't happened' approach. I enjoy speculating, but I get too involved and confused! :rolleyes:

Here's a link to the CSI Files article about 'Skeletons' (beware, spoilers!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back