~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Thx for the link, Lucy I've already found it (it's quite an advantage, if you can read :lol: :lol: - I was just to much attached to the forum, so I forgot, that the site has to offer much more :D )

CSI:Miami at it's very best, in my opinion.

You're right. Those 3 episodes are great. I love watching them again and again. These episodes caused me to have a lump in my throat...

iwish thatiknew.the timeline is soo confusing!!!

Oh and I forgot 'Losing Face' that is a great H episode too, cause it gives a bit of his past that is not screwed up by the writers.
I love his smile when he sees Al and his interaction with Al's wife. Wish we could have seen the film when he talked with Al's kids, that would have been great, in a sad way :rolleyes:

Tink! Congrats on making it as a Moderator! *cheers*

Ah yeah??? Hey, congratulations Tink! :D Which forum/thread(s) are you moderating now?

and back to H in Losing Face. I agree liz, that was sad and I also wanted to see him talking to Al's kids. I think all those episodes where our Saint H helped troubled/dying people at a very personal level, are the best ones. He's also the man who somehow brings closure to someone's problem(s) and issue(s). :cool:

Tink will be moderating 'General TV and Media' with Cat. :)

Congrats from me too Tink. Your sanity may be tested at times, but it's rewarding too! You'll do a great job. ;)

Ah yeah??? Hey, congratulations Tink! Which forum/thread(s) are you moderating now?[/b]

same here :) wish u be lovely Mod like <font color="greenish">Lucy</font> :). i wish u success in a new beginning :)

is this Losing Face epi where H forced one lady to make clean stuff with the tax inspector (correct numbers ). as i remember they was guilty and that way the kids kill....

No it's the epi. from Season 1. The 2nd epi. if you don't count Cross Jurisdiction as the 1st. The one where Al, who's like a father to Horatio, was killed in a bomb explosion.

tanks for the remind and info. i`m still asleep and have a lot of work today, but can`t start - this forum just make me want to be somebady elese :) in HC plase hehhe

Your sanity may be tested at times
I don't have much sanity! :lol: Well that's what I've heard.

Aww thanks guys for all the congrats messages. Everyone has been so nice. :)

Hopefully my new responsibility won't effect my DC lov'in down here. :lol:

Better not or we'll have to drag you all the way back here! :D Don't me us do that! :lol: I bet that won't be a problem. H has a way of charming his fans.

Now that I've started watching Miami, I'll help you drag Tinkerbell back :D don't want her getting locked behind Gen TV & Media door now, do we? ;)

I know I'm far, far behind everyone else with Miami, but I'd just like to say that I think Horatio looks very cool in the opening scene to the pilot episode, 'Golden Parachute', with the wind blowing through his hair :) And check out those shades! :cool: Here's the shot I'm referring to :D

Cool Horatio!

Enjoy! :D

Wibble bringing us welcome presents like that you can stay ;) I love H in Golden Parachute, he is absolutely great, and that is one of my favourite shirts of his too :p

Ah congrats to you too Tink I pop my head round TV and Media every so often, may have to visit more now, to show our support :)

Wibble, you even brought a present for us! Yay! :D I think we are going to very much like having you visit. ;)

Thanks for the picture! Very cool indeed. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back