Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Actually I think getting Y to find Kyle's mother would be interesting cos I'd love to see jealous Y again. While she wasn't jealous of Kyle, which, she shouldn't be, being jealous of the boy's mother would be natural. And maybe that would bring H/Y together.

^ Yeah if H pulls his head out of his ... and actually realize that she's jealous. But I agree it would be interesting to see! Do you think Y would fight for him or is she tired of waiting? (Like all of us)! ;)

Well the way she looked at H in "Dangerous Son" definitaly tells she still loves him very much and I think she has more or less accepted the fact that they're not going to get together. Perhaps bringing Julia (?) into the story would make her jealous and than she realizes she really wants to be more than the sister-in-law of Horatio. I was going to say more than a close friend but at the moment they're not that close. I wonder why Horatio doesn't visit her very often. Surely it's not because he's scared he will succumb to Yelina's charm. And definitaly not because he doesn't love her anymore. Even if he doesn't, he'd still visit her because she's family and family is close to his heart. I wonder if TPTB themselves know why they write Horatio more distant toward Yelina now..

Anyway Horatio is turning into his old self again but he's got so much on his plate right now.. Maybe at the end of S6 when everything is settled down :)

I agree H has too musch on his plate now. But he was clearly happy to see Y in 'Dangerous Son'. That nice smile he was trying so hard to suppress when he thanksed her for coming to meet him. and I think Y is accepting things for now, and also she realises that he has a long-lost son to deal with now. Perhaps she's giving him some space.

Maybe you're right Tati, before Kyle turned up he was probably afraid he's subccumb to her charm. Then now that Kyle's in the picture, I think he has to deal with that first, although now that the kid's in jail there' sisn't much H can do either, so that's not an excuse for him not to vist her or at least Ray Jr. I think it's purely tptb's inadequacy of dealing with the matter and the fact that they don't want H/T together yet.

But the acting and chemistry, the looks of longing, I'm not sure if tptb intended DC and SM to play it out that way, or the two just naturally play off each other so well and both are carrying on the H/Y longing for each other in their acting, since the beginning that they both agree to play it out that way on-screen with those looks they give each other.

Sorry not sure if anyone gets what I'm trying to say here. :confused:

I understand exactly what you're trying to say Hrockz :)

Don't know if those looks are scripted or not.. Doesn't really matter, they are there so I'm happy. This evening they're showing "burned" here in Belgium. WHOEHOEEE , I like that episode a lot it was pretty good :)

^ Lucky you Tati. I don't even know where DK is season wise. I'm really confused, I think they're showing Miami on three different days all with different seasons. :confused:

I understand you perfectly Hrockz.

I must say I got a great timing. I put my tv on, which scene do I get? The scene where he's driving to meet Yelina *whoe*

bscap960-1.jpg

Yelina: SURPRISE!

oh i love that scene!!!!! so great!!!! or how about in Gand Prix when H and Yelina see Hailey Wilson and Yelina says "looks like you have and admierer" and then she rolls her eyes when he goes to talk to her. i loved that part!!!

BTW nice pic Kit :D

^ u forgot to write H answer. ;)

Y: I think you have an admirer.
H: Duty calls.

How I miss the fun and little smart remarks between H and Yelina. *sigh*

When we have CSI Miami S5 on ours tv channel I only watch Rio and Burned. It`s so good to lie down comfortably on the couch and see ur fav couple on big screen hehehe

I haven't watched 'Burned' yet but I know I'm gonna enjoy it. A couple of months more then I'll get to see the whole of it.

I miss those remarks too. We don't get that anymore even in the episodes when Y is on the show.

How I miss the fun and little smart remarks between H and Yelina. *sigh*
I really miss those too. In 'Burned', Yelina did have a twinkle in her eye at one point I thought, but it has all been very serious otherwise. They need more screentime together, and these little moments would come naturally - just like their natural chemistry! This show takes itself far too seriously these days.

i know really!!!!!!! I loved watching those two!!!! they are a match made in heaven!!!! one of my fav moments is where H threatened Stetler for hitting Yelina!!! He looked like he was about to throttle him on the spot!!! all for love.....it was great!!!!!

^ That was a great moment....

CSIM_307_130.jpg

"I'm going to say this to you once. If you ever touch her again, I'm going to kill you."

:devil:

Thanks Lucy for this pic from 'Crime wave'. :)

For my big regret the last years H threaten peoples only with words without any real action. I so much want see him DO something when his familly is in danger. The last moment that I can remember now is when H interrogate Bob re Ray Sn. death - he almost jump over this bad guy.

Well if you don't count 'Rio'... H went overboard with that one. But I guess Y can take care of herself as seen from the black eye on Stetler in 'Whacked'. But it was so heart-warming to see H threated Stetler over Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back