Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

thanks for the welocome guys!!!! :DI agree with you Lucy, it does bodes well for both ships :). And they do need to make H more human because right now he is too much of a robotic superhero. But we all know the perfect person to help him come back to the land of the humans ;)

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ Exactly. ;) Yelina brings out a side to Horatio's character that is both endearing and humble. That is the Horatio I like, not the rather overly sanctimonious, one-dimensional figure he has become in recent seasons. Yelina keeps him grounded, no doubt about that. :)

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

It's once proven again that H/Y brightens up my day and keeps me going :D

On Fridays I have to do workexperience (only when I don't have to do the school store which opens 16 november, I'm one of the owners *I got the powah!*) so I work in a bookstore. And I came across the DVD of CSI Miami season 3. I immediately grabbed it, took a look at the back and a big smiled appeared on my face. Although I was doing the same thing for the whole day, that one little moment just made my day. So hopefuly I can make urs with posting one of my favo H/Y pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All together now on 3! 1..2..3 *awwww* :lol:

4. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

thanks for the pic Kit love the way she smiles at him you have made my day :)

finale got my freeview box sorted so i can watch Miami on Five
    US tonight S2 epi (extreme) i'm one happy bunny :)

5. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Awwww... the way they look at each other is so sweet. You can tell how much they feel for each other, just from the looks they give each other. Thanks for the pics Tati.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

So H has Machiavellian tendencies.

Hey Kit, thanks for the screen caps. :)

I finally finished Season 5. The lack of Y in Season 5 got me interested in the deepening of the relationship between Eric and Calleigh. Anyway back to H and Y, loved Burned. Even suspect Anthony Bryant noticed the way H and Y looked at each other...smoldering gaze anyone? :lol: Loved the last scene between H and Y, my little H/Y heart was fluttering like crazy. I'm just about to start Season 6, I know Y will be in the first ep but it's not enough! I'm going through H/Y withdrawal! I hope she appears in more eppies this Season! :lol:

7. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Okay I had a TERRIBLE saturday! I went to see a movie at a friends place and together with a friend of mine we had to take the last bus back home. We waited at the busstop for over 30 minutes, the bus was 20 minutes too late. So we took the tram to the station that was the nearest to our town. We get on the tram, 2 minutes later what do we see? YES the bus we had to catch! So we had to walk 5 or more kilometers home. No problem! 1 km to go & we had to go to the bathroom, so we go into a disco, some old guy aresses me. Okay ... we get something to drink when we're back in our town, we leave to go home. I search for my bike.. the frickin' SADLE was stolen! Before I went out my dad warned me about that.. so that was definately bad.. O well

Sorry for offtopic. Now onto happy moments.

H/Y withdrawall, such a terribel word :( I'm so hoping she returns as a regular very soon. I'm very sad that I wasn't a fan of csi miami during the first 3 years, I didn't watch it then so.. I wish I was back then cause then she appeared every single episode. And now everytime she appears I go nuts! :D

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Aww you poor thing Tati, but I'm glad you got home in one piece. Yeah I think we all are going through H/Y withdrawal. We need Y in more episodes!

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

I think thieves were on the loose yesterday... Someone stole my sweater at a party yesterday :(

I went to work yesterday and there was a new kid on the block. I work with catering service, so between meals there was some time left and we started talking.
    He was like: 'You know CSI Miami?
    Me: Uhm, yeah :)
    He: You know Yelina?
    Me: :D
    Anyway, we made it one big H/Y evening. I think the rest of the crew thought we were completely nuts. :lol:
    I swear to god, if he wasn't gay, I would so totally marry that guy :D

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Tell us more about the Yelina conversation! I want to know all! (Don't look at me like that, you know YOU want to know it all also!)

11. Lucy

Sorry to hear about your Saturday Kit. I hope you have a much better Sunday! ;)

Hush, that's wonderful to be able to strike up a conversation re H/Y in real life. Most of my friends don't watch CSI Miami, so haven't a clue about who they are! Hence, my fondness of this place. :D

Even though there are other far superior TV shows out there, my love of H/Y will always be very close to my heart. :)

The lack of H/Y screentime also increased my interest in E/C, though I have always liked them since Season 1. They have always had a 'connection' which is very sweet, and Adam Rodriguez's acting has improved significantly which has helpled! <---- okay, enough of the off-topicness from me....

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Just saw a small clip of the new episode. It's a conversation between Stetler and Eric about fraternizing between officers. Yelina is mentioned

Whoe they haven't forgotten about her!

13. drgnldy

drgnldy Police Officer

^Is that the epi coming up? If so, I might bring myself to watch it. If there is enough continuity for them to mention Yelina, maybe there is hope!

Wow, Kit, what a terrible day. . .hope you don't have another like it for a long time!

Sorry for my negativeness, but I have always been a "glass half empty" sort of person. It really wrecks havoc with my rl, and I do my best to at least recognize the tendency.

OT. . . Hush, my daughter works in catering for the Norwich Canaries while attending UEA.

14. Lucy

^ Wow, I went to UEA! Small world and all that. :)

Re tomorrow's episode:

....occurs when Eric refers to Rick dating her in the context of discussing fraternizing amongst dept staff.

I don't think it's any more than that, so nothing of significance. However, it's good that Yelina gets a mention in terms of continuity. This episode is written by Liz Devine, so the writing will probably be of a good (or better than normal) standard. Some of her episodes include Dispo Day, Freaks and Tweaks, Nothing To Lose, Whacked and 10-7.

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yeah it's good they're still mentioning her on the show, but I agree there'll be nothing more than that, a mention. But yippee for continuity at the very least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.