Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

after I read that Rebecca is back in S6 I take one quick look at this epi and was think that something is missing ... now I know what is this .... ours dear Yelina
Aw, it's just not the same without Yelina is it? Having said that, my interest in this episode has now increased ten-fold knowing that Rebecca is in it! I hope some intrigue may stem from this, but you are right Pusher, continuity is certainly not Miami's strength. It's slightly encouraging though. At least we have a link to the past. Everyone is so taken with Kyle, that Ray Jnr is seemingly a distant memory right now (as feared and mentioned previously).

Great to see you back HnM. :D Luce, love the cute banner too. I voted for that photo as I love Monsters Inc. I see Bill and Laura have moved from your banner space to your avatar space. Lovely choice of pic. :)

OOOhhhh. . . .now I'm scared! :eek: :eek: I don't want H to get involved with Rebecca again. . . I didn't see the epi, so don't know what their encounter was like, but I hate to see somebody else coming between H/Y. I'm really not at all sure the GTB want H/Y together ever. :( IMO (from observation) that was an experiment they did for a couple of years, which doesn't necessarily mean anything any more. :( And to give H yet ANOTHER relationship would pretty much confirm that to me. Maybe I'm panicing too soon, but I feel like Kermit in Luna's avatar. :eek: If I were Y at that point, I would throw in the towel and walk away fast - a girl can only wait for something merely imagined (or wade through the s**t) for so long. If the-one-we-do-not-name wasn't jumping the shark, rehashing the Rebecca story line would be for me.

Sorry, . . I panic easily and see gits everywhere!!!

I also meant to say welcome to mandy9578! :)

I don't think there's any danger of another romantic entanglement with Rebecca. I doubt H could ever forgive her for making the deal with the cop killer. I think most of us just see it as having potential for some professional intrigue, as opposed to anything remotely romantic.

Don't worry, H and Y will still end up together. I am rather surprisingly optimistic about that. :)

One quick post from me...

no worry at all drgnldy , Rebecca part in this epi don`t have any connection with some kind of new relationship with H. - all talk was only about work ;) We was only talk that one day Rebecca can try revenge H coz he leave her...

MD do not expect much from this epi. Even to be good one, the scene with Horatio, Eric and some bad guy in the prison was absolute horrible and let this epi very down in my eyes. Can u imagine that H will threaten some one with his fake and absurd revenge mission in Brazil :eek: And for my big regret actually he believe him self... wow what thoughtless and out of charatcer moment...

err.. Who is Ray Jn. ?! j/k Even Kyle to be play almost well, I still think that this plot line is too over the top... Ray have to be on his place...

^ Thanks for the warning re the episode. ;) I don't really have any great expectations. This piece of dialogue amused me no end:

Kyle: Why are you doing this?
Horatio: Because I'm your father.

Melodramatic much. Will someone pass me a lightsaber?

^ ahh dear, this quote will amused u even more and more after u see the scene hehehe it was so... so ... out of words to be described hahaha so rush and not in the right place to be said... well at last tgtb don`t let us down... they are the same old the same old out of creative inspiration team. Maybe they need lighthouse to find back the land of S 1-3 goodliness. :rolleyes:

i was so waiting for him to say it like this....

Kyle:why are you doing this?
Horatio:because....Kyle....I am your father....

Oh that gives me an awesome idea for a funny quote for the quotes you wont hear thread!!! LOL!!!

and i don't want H and Rebbeca back togethr!!! *shudders* now if only those many years ago....if H haden't been a chicken then Yelina would be his!!!!!1

Thanks HoratioAndMe and MiamiDade for the big, warm welcome. :) The Darth Vader jokes had me cracking up. :lol:

HoratioAndMe said:
It would be good to see Yelina and Rebecca really go at it full-fledged (who wouldn't want to play tug-of-war with Horatio?) I think that, in the past, we have seen some really deep competetiveness between them. Makes for good drama.

I totally agree. I would love to see a Horatio tug-of-war between Y and Rebecca. How about a genuine girly catfight over H? Wouldn't that be something...:lol: :lol: Drama, drama, drama.

Although I love the show, there are moments when I go scream at the TV, "you can't do that!" like when they question suspects without a lawyer present. It's because my legal training kicks in with a vengeance...Well, again, I just have to suspend disbelief for entertainment purposes. :lol: :lol:

The Darth Vader jokes had me cracking up. - me too! :lol:

Hey drgnldy: breathe.
CrazyKermit.gif
BREATHE. ;)

Hey Luna...that picture of Kermit is so hilarious. I grew up watching 'The Muppet Movie' over and over and over again, much to my Mom's chagrin. I would get a chair, place it in front of the TV, and then I would stand on it and sing the Rainbow Connection along with the Muppets. :lol: :D :lol:

I just saw Nothing to Lose and the scene between H and Yelina where he tells her that he is not Madison's father, wow! Man, you could see and feel that Yelina felt so betrayed that H didn't tell her about Madison sooner. Loved that scene. :)

Wow so much has been said. Darth Vader jokes had me laughing too. Hmmm... maybe that's why H is always in black, kinda like Vadar.

Don't painc drgnldy I'm pretty sure H/Y will get together in the end too. I'm just not sure how long we have to wait.

Thanks Luna, I'm trying not to turn blue. . .

Sounds like I haven't missed much by not watching the last two epis. Think I'll just listen to other people's opinions of them, and tune in again when Y shows up.

I guess that was a good scene when H told Y about Madison. I just can't get past the fact that the entire scenerio was so stupid. I have never met the man who would wear that sort of betrayal for someone else - yeah, yeah, even his bro. He should have corrected her right there in the beginning when she made the mistaken assumption that Madison was H's. Did he think she would never find out? He never seems to think very far ahead re Yelina and RJ. He just responds to some knee-jerk reaction, and never thinks about how his actions could come back on all of them. Stupid and unrealistic writing IMO, but I have to keep reminding myself THAT'S MIAMI.

Humm... I personally like this H 'self-sacrifice' when it come to Madison. Exactly this plot line make me love more and more H/Y relationship. It`s good to see when some one go against his/her self, only coz is trying to protect the one he/she love. And not in last place this was the next obstacle in H/Y complex dance. Did he have the right to keep this secret... yep coz S2 and S3 every time I watch new epi was ask myself when Yelina will find out the truth or how H will tell her... it`s good to be in expectation, right?! hehe Also I like the way TPTB handle this story - in the real life people too 'pass each other' or 'misunderstood' and this lead to very interesting action or situation...

mandy9578 said:
Hey Luna...that picture of Kermit is so hilarious.
Yeah, it's very popular in here. :)

Anyway, just wondering if any one is on facebook?

Sorry for being of topic.
HYsenseof.gif
See, now it's kind of on topic. ;)

Well, Pusher, I agree with you that it certainly provided the suspense (when will she find out?) that made it interesting, and made me keep tuning in. I just keep getting lost in PRAGMATISM. I spent a lot of time yelling at the TV "Who would do that!?!" I suppose that's what's called artistic license.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back