Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

Awww Luce great shot of H. He held back his anger well in that situation, but we all know he would have taken down Stetler in a heartbeat.

Hahaha! Loved the scene where they showed Stetler leaving Yelina's house with a black eye...Had me laughing so hard...Reminded me when I got a black eye from fainting face down in the bathroom from drinking too much wine after a stressful week of exams. :lol: :lol:

I’m almost finished with Season 4…The only time Yelina was mentioned was in Under Suspicion. Loved it when Ryan told Calleigh when they were at Rachel Turner’s place that Horatio must have really cared for this woman (Rachel) and Calleigh responded, 'Would be the first one since Yelina.'. Even Calleigh noticed the heat between H and Y. Also loved the scene with Frank asking H whatever happened to Y. :) See, even his co-workers notice the unresolved sexual tension between H and Y. :lol:

thanks for the pic Lucy loved that scene its what i call classic and the scene from Wacked H rushes round there only to find Y has delt with Stetler with a black eye. i was like go Y go

only 8 weeks left til i see Burned epi

Hi guys! :D I just finished Season 4. I was going through H/Y withdrawal through most of it since there was no sign of Yelina anywhere! :lol: Plus, the introduction of Marisol into the picture...Gah! Every time there was a scene between H and Marisol, I was cringing since their "romance" was so awkward to me. There was no underlying sexual tension between them (unlike between H and Y) to be believable as a romance...And please, Marisol was going through chemo and her hair didn't even fall off? Come on, when my Mom went through chemo we knew that her hair would fall off eventually and so to lessen the trauma, she decided to have her head shaved off before the inevitable happened. (unless Marisol was wearing a wig which I doubt) Marisol didn't even look pale enough...

Finally saw Yelina in the Season 5 opener. She looked awesome in her white dress. I also noticed that she had a sixth sense when it comes to H. She could feel that he was there outside her house in Rio. Would have to wait until the latter part of said season for another glimpse of Y...Until then, the H/Y withdrawals continue. :lol: :lol:

hey guys, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm a Yelina and H shipper :) I think they have wonderful chemistry and that those two better end up together. Loved them since Yelina first appeared and hoping still!!

^ Welcome to the thread! We're a friendly bunch - a little crazy perhaps - but friendly all the same. :D

Mandy you're experiencing what (I think) every single person in here felt when they watched those epis. Marisol *shudders* :mad:

Oh please don't remind me of Marisol. The episode they got married (OMG why!?!) I was hoping the sniper would shoot her.. I wish he had before they got married... O well can't have everything eh?

I need my weekly H/Y dosage! TPTB bring her back as regular or atleast more recurring.. pleasee!!!!

Welcome hiphugger17, like Loony said we're a crazy bunch but friendly none the less. You'll find that every one of us has a special skill. It almost always includes torturing Stetler or anyone who stands H/Y in the way, in various pleasurable (for the one who does the torturing) ways.

Welcome hiphugger17! :D Here's a bit of trivia for you (which you may already know of course). The name 'hiphuggers' comes from that very cute scene between Eric and Calleigh in the episode 'Simple Man'. This was also the episode where we were introduced to Yelina. Maybe this bodes well for both H/Y and E/C. That's my happy thought for the day! ;)

mandy, we couldn't agree more that the portrayal of Marisol's cancer was appallingly handled. It was an insult to everyone's intelligence. Throughout the whole ordeal, Marisol looked stunning and a picture of radiant health. They didn't even attempt to make her look tired or washed out at all. It still annoys me, but instead I shall content myself with the happier thoughts mentioned earlier. :)

You're all very welcome re the Crime Wave pic.

I have the same feeling about the Marisol story it was very weak indeed,i was a cancer carer to my mum and she was on the same treatment as Marisol,not a pretty sight i can tell you she was always tired.

as for me thank god for my dvd sets S1-S3 if i ever want a H/Y moment i grab 1 and watch as many epi's i can :)

Yes, welcome to the thread hiphugger17. :)

HC_4_my_birthday said:
I have the same feeling about the Marisol story it was very weak indeed,i was a cancer carer to my mum and she was on the same treatment as Marisol,not a pretty sight i can tell you she was always tired.

as for me thank god for my dvd sets S1-S3 if i ever want a H/Y moment i grab 1 and watch as many epi's i can :)

Definitely, the Marisol story line was very weak. Come on! When my Mom went through chemo, my siblings and I made sure she wore a surgical mask when she went out in public since the chemo had compromised her immune system making her more susceptible to infection...Yes, she also felt weak and felt crappy most of the time and lost a lot of weight. She whiled away the time watching DVDs. In contrast, Marisol looked radiant, like she wasn't even sick. Gah!

I think everyone agrees the potrayal of Marisol's cancer was BAD!!! And the lack of chemistry, don't get me started. I just don't want to think of that part of H's history anymore.

I took loved the part in 'Rio' when Y could just sense H there outside her window.
And welcome to the thread hiphugger17

One of the worse story lines show ever in the tv land is Aerosol fiasco. As I see all of us agee with this. If (one big IF) this plot was handle different way I can understand and feel sad for H. For example to me come one great epi 'Dead Woman Walking'. If we was see one real, truthful and acceptable story with dying woman - where have touching momenst, logic, etc. (even chemestry) I won`t deny the exist of S4, but alas the reality is not what we want it to be. I can`t believe that even now in S6 H still bring back his sufferer for Aerosol. Come on TGTB we have enough of this nonsense. This is not the way to make me like H again. Matter of fact now for me is ways more interesting to follow Eric character development. The last few epis exactly Addam and Emily do perfect job in this tv show and thanks of them we have some fresh air. What happen with the acting Mr. Caruso ?! U lose it back then in the time of S3 ?! The same palce where stay forgotten and covered with dust S 1-3 scripits ?! Also I can`t believe that TGTB put in our faces that H do think every day for Speed or to trust H words that 'no one deserve to die'. Hello, this is very ridiculous way to try make H Real again. Where is the continuation or the backup?! Or U think that we have short memory ?! Or even maybe that we never see the old good Miami epis ?! Why we never hear (ok 1-2 times in S 4-5 - not enough at all) from H mouth to come comment for his real family. How after this I can trust the man that he do care for them. Even Kyle plot line can`t save this boat from sink into the sea.

murmur over

Btw welcome to H/Y thread hiphugger17 :)

Welcome hiphugger17. The more the merrier!

I've just been lurking lately. Nothing much to talk about. Pusher, you say it so well, and I would say that over time I have agreed with 90-95% of what you say. Was also lurking in one of the Miami threads, and Midnight_tiptoes is a hoot, too. :D

I haven't watched any of the new epis after the season opener - just waiting for Yelina to show up again. I have come to dislike the H character so much that my feelings about him are as over-the-top as the show. I've focused so much on what I don't like, that I've developed an irrational hatred for him. He is so ethically challenged, using subterfuge and manipulation with the very people he claims to be protecting in order to forward his own agenda. For him the end justifies the means, and I am morally offended by that. :( :mad: :( I fear I might not be able to watch the show without being hugely critical ever again. :( Could be time for rehab. . . I need H/Y healing! :p

Unfortunately no sign of Y in season 6 so far, except for the premiere. Perhps like someone mentioned she is busy with her new show and they need to wait for her to finish filming then she can be on Miami again. Well at least I hope that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back