Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/Yelina #8: Waiting A Lifetime For A Moment Like

mandy9578 said:
I just saw Nothing to Lose
mandy, did you see the H/Y hand holding scene at the end? Some dvds (Region 2) have the uncut, hand holding scene, and some only have a cut version, without the hand-holding.

The complete scene can be seen over at YouTube here. ;)

Thanks for the banner comments. MD, you know that I can never be very far from Bill and Laura! :D Also, I loved the lightsaber comment. :lol:

Lunalove, I don't have facebook, only a LJ - which I don't use that much, but I'm always leaving comments when I take icons! :)

haha...all these Vader jokes make me want to watch Star Wars now...i love those movies :D

and as for the H/Y situation i really think that they'll be together someday.....i really do. because i think that their natural magnetism for each other will just draw them together.....and as for who ever said opposites attract was way off here....Horatio and Yelina couldn't be more alike :D

Hi Lucy. :) I have the one with the cut version. I didn't even know there was an uncut version until Pusher PMed me asking the same question and was kind enough to send me the link...Loved the uncut version...made my little H/Y heart flutter...Awww. :D

One should never miss the uncut scene. I have no idea why tptb decided to cut that awesome hand-holding scene anyway.

I'm hoping we'll get something like that again. Maybe some angst over Kyle for H in the future and Y will hold H's hand again, and maybe more. Well one can hope...

*hands uber lightsaber to MD*..... please do a Yoda on him. Good thing this kid's name isn't "Luke"!

Honestly, who's H kidding? Even if this kid wasn't his boy, H would still act the martyred crusader i.e. if H were saying this to RJ or Maddy, substitute "uncle" for "father"; all other kids that have graced Miami, substitute "obssessed neighborhood CSI" for "father".

Rebecca's back? Wonderful. Amusing much, our dear Rebecca; she and Y played off each other pretty well. With regards to Kyle, wonder if she's thinking... "First his brother, then his nephew, and now his son. What's with this guy?!"

So I already finished Season Three. Loved 10-7. Loved the last scene despite the fact that it's Ray that Yelina going is going to Brazil with. Made me giddy like a school girl. :lol: :lol: Anyway, I just started Season Four and I know I will be going into withdrawal since Yelina does not make an appearance at all in said Season. :lol:

^ Funny I feel exactly opposite. I just feel like bawling my eyes out! :(

Anyway in honour of 'NTL' and as a welcome gift to Mandy (and as a present for the rest of us, too): I've changed my banner v ;)

hey got any extra lightsabers Tally? :lol: specifically a blue or red one? LOL!!

and i loved the uncut hand holding scene!!! that has to be one of my most fav H/Y moments ever!!!! *squee* i hope we get an ep with Yelina in it soon!!!!

Love the banner Luna. :)

Am currently going through H/Y withdrawal since there is no Yelina in Season 4. :lol: :lol: What's funny is the fact that watching the scene where Horatio is in the confessional box reminded me that I haven't been to confession in two months, so I went. :lol:

I always thought that it was kind of endering that H cared about Ray Jr a whole lot almost like his own. And that Ray Jr was Y's son. And it made the H/Y storyarc so much more interesting somehow. But now, with Kyle in the picture, not that I don't like that fact that we can see more of H's emotional side, I don't like that poor Ray Jr got "forgotten". At least he was still mentioned in 'Burned.' But nothing in s6 so far.

Well it's still ealry on in the season but I hope Ray Jr doesn't get swept under the carpet.

It's interesting that tgtb decided to bring Rebecca back, as opposed to drafting in another random attorney. Like MD said, this is slightly encouraging - the fact that a link to Miami's past has made a return. I daren't get my hopes up to much though. ;) It's also interesting that we had no advance warning spoiler wise that Rebecca would make an appearance - not even in the episode cast list.
Hrockz said: I always thought that it was kind of endearing that H cared about Ray Jr a whole lot almost like his own. And that Ray Jr was Y's son. And it made the H/Y storyarc so much more interesting somehow.
Same here - it also established a sense of family closeness, and no matter what happened between H and Y, Ray Jnr would always provide an unbreakable bond. I mentioned this in the Miami Forum, but considering H promised Raymond in 'Rio' that he would take care of Ray Jnr, there has been no sign of him doing this, other than the brief reference in 'Burned' (as Hrockz said). Are we to assume this is all happening off-screen? Do the writers even remember writing that part (lol)? Can H combine Uncle and Daddy duties one wonders? I'm quite sure that Yelina is more than capable of 'taking care' of her son, but the boy would benefit from a father figure like H too.

Also, I wonder if the writers will introduce Kyle's mother into the equation? Knowing H, he would certainly want to find her. He could ask Yelina to find her! :lol: Oh dear, we really should stop giving the writers ideas. :rolleyes:

Lucy said: "Can H combine Uncle and Daddy duties one wonders?"

Oh jeez...the possibilities for story lines here are absolute candy for the imagination. Would Rjr and K get along? Would one of them lead the other astray or get them into trouble or....find out that the other was in trouble and save the day? What would conflict and jealousy between the two boys do to the H/Y relationship...oh yeah...they don't have a relationship, silly me....YET! Maybe the boys could become really close because they are after all is said and done, cousins, and as H would put it "family". Would that bring H/Y together? You know the possibility of H/Y getting married would be like a whole new Jeff Foxworthy routine on 'you know your a redneck if'.
"Hi...My name is Kyle Harmon-Caine and this is Yelina, my aunt and my step-mother." Hi, my name is Raymond Caine-Jr-Caine and this is Horatio, my uncle and step-father. And then if H/Y each legally adopted the other one's kid...they would also technically be able to add mother and father to the titles. Tee Hee....oh what fun to think about the possibilities. And throwing Rebecca into the mix was a good sign of potential brilliance on the part of tgtb. Love to hate her almost as much as I love to hate Stetler. Oooooo...wait, now there's a story line. Rebecca and the Rickster together plotting to nail H. Wouldn't that be fun? It's gonna be a 'golden grahams' day, guys. Have a good one! Rox

hehe.....Raymond Caine-Jr-Caine made me giggle. hehe.

if H/Y adopted each other's kids that would make Kyle's name

Kyle Harmon-Salas-Caine and Ray jr's name///wait wouldn't it stay the same? seeing as Ray jr's last name is already Caine?

Hehe. lol...so many possiblitlies so many fun and confusing times...LOL

Oh jeez...the possibilities for storylines here are absolute candy for the imagination.
There's definitely potential here for interesting character development, but we're just so used to the writers not fulfilling it. If a Ray Jnr/Kyle relationship was on the cards, that could bode well for H/Y. Angsty or otherwise, our two would have to communicate. I fear though that tgtb have simply introduced Kyle as yet another emotional/angsty plot device for Horatio, the Martyr.

Lucy said: Also, I wonder if the writers will introduce Kyle's mother into the equation? Knowing H, he would certainly want to find her. He could ask Yelina to find her! :lol: Oh dear, we really should stop giving the writers ideas. :rolleyes:

Awww pls, don`t go there. :eek: But if one day this happen I can picture Yelina pull out her gun and shoot H in the head. :lol:

Re Kyle/Ray Jn relationship I too agree that here have potential. Also for me even tgtb always to claim that they won`t go in the characters private life out of the lab, I still think that we and H family do deserve Kyel to be officially introduce to Yelina and her son... and not everything to stay again out of screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back