Horatio & Yelina #2: Silent Thunder--Love Eternal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like that was the first time you've seen "HA", yes?
Yes, I only saw it for the first time recently. I have watched CSIM for a year or so and have had plenty to catch up on!
BTW, did ya notice the parallels between H and Miguel
I did, but your analysis has really highlighted it for me so much more, as Leanne said too. There's such depth of emotion there. I feel for these two characters so much and as you said, DC and SM were breathtakingly brilliant. Talk about chemistry!
With that scene, I especially savored the manner in which inwardly, Horatio was weathering his own emotional version of Hurricane Anthony, whilst outwardly, all his physical actions and intonations are deliberate, soft, and quiet albeit tempered by an air of nervous anticipation. Then for the final touch par excellence, there was the compelling imagery of the sun breaking through the clouds and that of Horatio moving past one set of barriers.
That's so beautifully expressed! DC really did go through his entire repertoire of expressions there. There were even some expressions that I don't think I've seen since. I loved in the audio commentary when Ildy Modrovich said "It's a new day dawning Scott!", when H is looking up to the sky. Those two had alot of fun with that commentary, but also realized the intensity of those special moments too. Season 2 was very special indeed.

Ann Donahue, please can you return to your Season 2 mindframe? We would be eternally grateful. Thank you. :)

DC really did go through his entire repertoire of expressions there.
Exactly. I have one here:

tn_ha16.jpg

Weathering his own emotional hurricane as Tally said. DC does such a wonderful job of conveying H's internal struggle here. Brilliant acting.
Ann Donahue, please can you return to your Season 2 mindframe? We would be eternally grateful. Thank you. :)
Amen to that! ;)

Tally, I think I'll go check the dictionary for some of those words. :p. Though I understood most part of it.

Now I'm getting the idea that Horatio has a more deeper feeling for Yelina. One which is more than mutual understandings.. I guess H didn't want to cross the barrier because that would mean he had breached the 'Forbidden' section; by being with Yelina yes? Still, that scene in 'HA' truly made me shriek with glee..

He thanked her because he had made an emotional u-turn. In 'Blood Brothers', he was basically putting a barrier up between them (lobby scene), in the nicest possible way. In 'Hurricane Anthony', in that final scene, he is more or less admitting that he is struggling against that self-imposed barrier and wants to see her and Ray Jnr. He thanks her because he is grateful to her for allowing him back in and understanding his change of heart. When he first mentions coming over later, the look of surprise on her face speaks volumes. She thought he had decided to back away, but this is clearly not the case. It is testament to Yelina's character that she has the compassion and depth of understanding to see his inner conflict and forgive his indecision.

Errrr, um... hi. >.>

I was wondering if some nice Horatio/Yelina fan might be so kind as to compile some fanfic links for those who are late getting into this whole CSI Internet Extravaganza (ie me). I made a few Google searches and mostly came up with nada.

I offer a banner I recently made in exchange for said links! Well, I don't offer it, per se... it's still mine. :p But you all are welcome to admire it. ;)

thanks for explaining it Lucy :D
You're welcome. It's not always easy to explain the complexities of their relationship. Of course, I can only explain it as I perceive it. If you havent't already done so, I highly recommend listening to the dvd audio commentaries for the coffin scene in 'Dispo Day', and all of 'Blood Brothers' and 'Hurricane Anthony'. :)

Welcome to the thread BowserBabe! That's a beautiful banner. I can provide you with some links to the H/Y fanfics on this Board:

The Road I'm On - by HoratioAndMe
Schelle's fic
Suspicions - by Olly
Our multiwriters fic

:)

nice banner BrowserBabe I love it :D, also has anyone seen the news thingy about Soifa on the main page, I know I've read it before, but wow..... :D

For some reason it gives me very high hopes ;D

It's great to see that the details have been posted on this site's news section. I will never tire of reading that extract! :D :D :D

Even though I've seen that article in this thread, it definitely does give us hope. We've got to be in for the long haul here though. It may not happen soon, but I strongly believe it will happen. :D

The whole Ray/Horatio/Yelina storyarc is far from resolved. While she still lives and breathes, there is always plenty of hope. :)

Welcome BowserBabe to the thread :)! It's always good to meet other Horatio & Yelina fans. Loving the banner, btw. That scene is pure classic! :D

Okay you guys, have added the next installmment in my fic. I get a little carried away with these memory sequences so I'll warn that it is very lengthy ;)
update, this way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back